Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Experience With Weed - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Weed (125483 Views)

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / My Experience With Weed Locally Called Igbo / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2013
? (why don't you have your shoes on? I told her jackie chan ti gba bata lowo mi (jackie chan collected my shoes)

Lol. The Genesis of madness

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by RomanyChi(f): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2013
after I smoked a blunt of hashish, I ran to my bathroom and started dancing twist over there, straight in the bathtub .. my friend tried to pull me out of there, but I pushed her away and shouted: "Crabs! Crabs! they are everywhere, they are coming to get me!" grin after some time I fell asleep over there. since then no more weed and crabs for me lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by snthesis(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
to all u guys trying to make weed/drug abuse cool- STOP IT!!!!!
its d same "cool" approach that has caused many promising ppl to loose complete control of the use of their mental faculties. i have witnessed a guy go temporarily insane, thank God he is now fully in control of his senses and sane - its not funny.

dont be tempted to try it "jst once" dat once mayb ur archilles heel-and u become a reference point - sumtin other guys will open threads and make fun of.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by dammycrane000: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, cant stop laughing... tears rolling out of my eyes sef... Very good write up also.
@ikwoche You should consider being a writer
Re: My Experience With Weed by lysim: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Gofwane: Dis 1 hapnd 2 my frnd. We wer in his room smoking sk wen all of a sudden he stood up n ran 2 his sister's room. Nw his sista ws bathing her new born baby. so wen my guy reachd d room,he went straith 2 d wall n start pushing d wall. We heard hm yelling @ d top of his voice. We went der 2 c wt ws hpnng. D guy ws tellin his sista 2 pik hr baby n run outa da room cos da wall ws falling. We stood der lookin @ hm doin nutin cos we wer al high. My guy started crying beggin his sista 2 go out of d room, dat d wall is getin too heavy 4 him n he doesn't wnt it 2 release it because it will fall n kil d baby.

lol, very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by segunobe(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire: First time, I ate with rice, I felt joy. I bathed and went to bed. The bed started turning and shaking, then the bed started turning upside down, I held very tightly on the bed, I turned and lied on my stomach and fastened my hands on the bed so hard. Then came the voice, "Listen, you are feeling hot, remove your cloths, then go outside naked and take some breeze", I knew this was madness, I told the voice, "shut the Bleep up", I stood up from the bed and locked the door and hide the key so the voice can not make me get silly. I was battling the voice until I slept off and woke up the next day.

Since then, I have tried it severally but socially, and I have even moved on to sk, crack, heroin and Ephedrine on trial basis. My experience with sk cocktail on vodka was exciting, after a glass of the cocktail, I had a mighty erection, I drove out to e-bar and got a pretty lady, I drove straight to Trends, and got a room, I pounded on a call-girl for 3 straight hours but even though I had those voices in my head, I made sure the cd was doubled and at one time trippled. I could feel my veins/muscles expanding and my heart was beating to a point i felt it might come out of my chest, my lungs operated on highest rythmn, my breathing was loud. After the thundering coming, I jumped up, and locked myself in the bathroom and breath for abt 30 minutes, the call-girl had orgasm thrice and when she realize I was in the bathroom too long, she came pushing the door to see whats up, I told her to give me some time. I would have had a cardiac arrest if I wasnt young.

My experience with ephedrine is not fit for the thread.

Most times, experiences are necessary but could be disastrous, if you can, stay off drugs, if you cant, be moderate. No superman there.

Hmmmm na wa o! Oga Billy,you sef dey do am? Who cum remain na
Re: My Experience With Weed by lurvy: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chei! Laugh don finish me oh... Kolomental is a disease.
Re: My Experience With Weed by UyiIredia(m): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2013
I fully agree weed plays a role in accessing creative potential or strong euphoria, but a good part, especially in stronger drug (eg opium) users it is damages sanity irrevocably. You simply don't need weed to be high, or be creative and the good thing is there are men who have shown so: read 'Think And Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill. Besides there are enough schizophrenics, eccentrics and artist(é)s already.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Lanceslot(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2013
rasojie: Being a curious guy I have never being a fan of taking weed by ingestion. The effects take time to start but it can last upto 8 hours. The effects are hard to control.
Although I had heard stories on weed like people hearing a voice inside them and I even argued about it yesterday but I don't belive it.
The normal effects are relaxed mind, beautiful
Scenes and a general happy mind.
Then comes the craving for food. And sometimes the desire for sex in fact you will want to do anything to make you happy. The day I tried cooking with poo I made my self miserable. Because the effects took long to start I tot I was normal, so I went to watch football at a viewing centre. But I soon wen d effects started all I wanted to do do was to sleep but I never heard a voice. I prefer rolling a joint and inhaling poo.
The best post so far, that's the way I felt on my 1st day.... But don't try fresh monkey tail, that one na die.
Re: My Experience With Weed by lurvy: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Gofwane: Dis 1 hapnd 2 my frnd. We wer in his room smoking sk wen all of a sudden he stood up n ran 2 his sister's room. Nw his sista ws bathing her new born baby. so wen my guy reachd d room,he went straith 2 d wall n start pushing d wall. We heard hm yelling @ d top of his voice. We went der 2 c wt ws hpnng. D guy ws tellin his sista 2 pik hr baby n run outa da room cos da wall ws falling. We stood der lookin @ hm doin nutin cos we wer al high. My guy started crying beggin his sista 2 go out of d room, dat d wall is getin too heavy 4 him n he doesn't wnt it 2 release it because it will fall n kil d baby.

This is just the funniest post I have ever read on nairaland! I kept laughing, laughing , laughing, laughing, laughing and laughing!
Mods, please kindly move this thread back to the frontpage for the benefit of those who didn't have the opportunity to see it!
Re: My Experience With Weed by Sheenor: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
lurvy:

This is just the funniest post I have ever read on nairaland! I kept laughing, laughing , laughing, laughing, laughing and laughing!
Mods, please kindly move this thread back to the frontpage for the benefit of those who didn't have the opportunity to see it!

[size=70pt]SECONDED!!![/size]
Re: My Experience With Weed by crosspaul1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lolz..........thank ur God dat u didn't go mad. Next time ask 4 ur dose juuu man grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
I can feel this op because i once did exactly the same and felt the exact way he did: and i almost ran mad if notfor God.

Read my experience here: https://www.nairaland.com/430874/first-experience-cannabis-just-2days
Re: My Experience With Weed by pakoto: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ OP,you have the creativity of an author,your post painted the pictures so well ,its amazing......it doesn't have to be about MJ but trust me from the little I see with a little brush up on google you NLNG prize in literature or something bigger and more international is in the air waiting for you to release your creativity to lock it down.....kai am still laughing.....

Btw shey Jackie Chan de ko bata pada wa sha?
Re: My Experience With Weed by amram(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2013
Na wa o
Re: My Experience With Weed by Gofwane(m): 12:58am On Dec 03, 2013
lurvy:

Re: My Experience With Weed by Sike(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Lmao. This is funny AF. And they said weed is Legal? Weed that could kill? I think it should be illegal.
Re: My Experience With Weed by lymelyte(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2013
Weed enhances the thought process of any1 dat consume it. However, over prolong use can lead to gap in formative analysis of problem.
Moderation should be the watchword here. If consumed properly and moderately,then no cause for alarm. Weed is nature welcoming n friendly.It reveals a lot of things beyond normal human realm n reasoning. I for one,use it for recreational purpose i.e fcukin ,holding a particular thought for a period of time, orthodox and lateral thinking etc.
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2013
ayyoshert: As a Rasta i believe in d use of GANJA otherwise known as herb, the only thing is you must know how to use it, not good using it when you dont feed well. It makes you sleep well, it calms your nerves down and boosts your appetite. It is not addictive like cigarretes or drugs, it is not man made, it is Jah given. Chew it, cook it, smoke it, it is all good, that is when you know how to ise it. Bless

RAstaFARIII
Re: My Experience With Weed by Iamtbag: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
It's a lie juh....u wuld only be talking to your self
Re: My Experience With Weed by jerrypeacelinks(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
SAME EXPERIENCE I HAD IN D UNIVERSITY. MY FRIENDS WUD COOK AND ADD WEED TO D FOOD JUST TO SCARE ME AWAY. I WILL WATCH THEM FEED AND TEASE ME AS I ANGRILY WATCHED THEM ENJOY. WELL, I NEITHER SMOKED NOR DID I WEED. BUT ONE DAY, I FELT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND I JOINED THEM IN EATING A WEED SPICED SPAGETTI. THAT WAS D GENESIS OF IT ALL. MY XPERIENCE WAS SIMILIAR TO DAT OF THIS THREADER DAT EVEN WEN I INSERTED MY HAND IN MY MOUTH TO VOMIT IT, D TIN NO GREE. I WUD CRY AND CRY WIT MY LAUGHING FRIENDS CONSOLING ME, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I WILL LAF AND THEY WIL STGL LAF WIT ME. THEN I WILL REMEMBER MY MOM AND HW SHE WIL CRY COS HER SON HAS GONE MAD THEN I WIL CRY AGAIN. TO CUT IT SHORT, THIS WHOLE DRAMA LASTED FRM AROUND 11AM TIL ARUND 3PM DAT WEN I FINALLY SLEPT OFF, I WOKE UP BY ARUND 11PM WIT D WHOLE HUNGER ON EARTH HABOURED IN MY STOMACH. AFTA I RECOVERED, I NEVA ATE FOOD PREPARED BY MY FRIENDS AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by momojomo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
jerrypeacelinks: I WUD CRY AND CRY WIT MY LAUGHING FRIENDS CONSOLING ME, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I WILL LAF AND THEY WIL STGL LAF WIT ME. THEN I WILL REMEMBER MY MOM AND HW SHE WIL CRY COS HER SON HAS GONE MAD THEN I WIL CRY AGAIN. .

[size=40pt]LMAO[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by hugobassey: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg wunna dey over react...u smoke weed and don't expect to get high?..what they smoke in Nigeria is as weak as weed gets!.it's like comparing a bicycle to. Power bike because you're used to walking. Abeg abeg abeg
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
See chickens them... okay, those of you that actually knows me; don't freak on me. thanks!
Alrighty, I did it for a whole session. I had a kind of boyfie that took it medicinally. I encouraged him (sum friends said it was more like dared him, their opinion not mine), Anyhoo, he did...removed d seed cos dey said that part was d maddening bit. he wrapped a few of d leaves and inhaled severally. I'm not new to inhaling all inhale-ables, I don't know, I don't ever have any coughing session, he did and nothing happened. we hailed him. And then I said let me try. I took in like three puffs and I stopped. And the other friends took turns at it too. Among us we had (hree wraps. They were four of us; I was the only girl, so what?***talk to d hand**. Nothing happened till I got to my room.
I could not sleep. I couldn't lie down. I felt like pooing and it felt like sumtin wanted to drag sumtin outta my tummy. I held my tummy and started folding up. Cursing like he'll and banging on my bed. I threw up in a bucket cos d journey to d bathroom would have taken forever. It seemed that we that actually did most of d inhaling of d smoke ble w out took d worst hit. I removed my clothes, went into the bathroom, on d shower and curled under it. I woke up on my bed with a smiling boyfie and a cup of water and a sharwama in his hand.

That was five hours after. I took it a few more times after that sha, outta dares and curiosity and in various ways dat wasn't inhaling.

WEED and grilled fish is the best!!!!

**hating? Middle finger to you*** that was many years ago. It is a memory I cherish so I can scare my kids outta trying that sh**t out.

I'm gon be a cool mom! Nothing too big for this mouth, so my kids wnt end up being misled.

Cultism? Been there! Weed? Done that! Aristo? Not a novice! Lectuere intimidation? Oh my God, I was a terror!

So, no one is gon av d balls to f**k wit my kids!!!
Re: My Experience With Weed by babseg(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
olusolami: See chickens them... okay, those of you that actually knows me; don't freak on me. thanks!
Alrighty, I did it for a whole session. I had a kind of boyfie that took it medicinally. I encouraged him (sum friends said it was more like dared him, their opinion not mine), Anyhoo, he did...removed d seed cos dey said that part was d maddening bit. he wrapped a few of d leaves and inhaled severally. I'm not new to inhaling all inhale-ables, I don't know, I don't ever have any coughing session, he did and nothing happened. we hailed him. And then I said let me try. I took in like three puffs and I stopped. And the other friends took turns at it too. Among us we had (hree wraps. They were four of us; I was the only girl, so what?***talk to d hand**. Nothing happened till I got to my room.
I could not sleep. I couldn't lie down. I felt like pooing and it felt like sumtin wanted to drag sumtin outta my tummy. I held my tummy and started folding up. Cursing like he'll and banging on my bed. I threw up in a bucket cos d journey to d bathroom would have taken forever. It seemed that we that actually did most of d inhaling of d smoke ble w out took d worst hit. I removed my clothes, went into the bathroom, on d shower and curled under it. I woke up on my bed with a smiling boyfie and a cup of water and a sharwama in his hand.

That was five hours after. I took it a few more times after that sha, outta dares and curiosity and in various ways dat wasn't inhaling.

**hating? Middle finger to you*** that was many years ago. It is a memory I cherish so I can scare my kids outta trying that sh**t out.

I'm gon be a cool mom! Nothing too big for this mouth, so my kids wnt end up being misled.

Cultism? Been there! Weed? Done that! Aristo? Not a novice! Lectuere intimidation? Oh my God, I was a terror!

NAUGHTY GIRL angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by chocplum(f): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
olusolami: See chickens them... okay, those of you that actually knows me; don't freak on me. thanks!

really bad hehehe
i dare not even try it. ordinary headache n my head feels like it will burst. weed will just finalise d bursting

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Interesting thread indeed! But my people, this thing no be for everybody o! If ur body no accept am,abeg run. Me I try ordinary cigar, I dey shake sotey I almost miss my exam for sch in those days. I say make I try alcohol, one bottle of shine shine bobo cause migrane the next day. Na im I say okay o,make I try palmie since na ​we own. The next day, I be like person wey just dey recover for typhoid fever. My people, na so I take run from any drink wey get alcohol o! At least make I dey take my power horse & bullet hold body. Nothing spoil. No be everytin wey good for the groove dey good for Uganda o!
Re: My Experience With Weed by JuicyGee(f): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
grin

Re: My Experience With Weed by Mickyboiz: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
So funny mehnn
Re: My Experience With Weed by Niyinficient(m): 4:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Weed? Not for me again!!!! *run*!!!!!!!!
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2013
The first n d last time I ate skunk raw, i consumed a large quantity wit biscuit n I didn't feel anyfin , so I took more some minutes later n it all started, on my way to a restaurant to eat wit my friend that gave me the sk,I ordered for 3 wraps of amala ,after finishing d 3 wraps n I order for more,after the 8th wrap my friend was like why u eating like dis , that became very funny to me so I started d laughter , I laughed for 1 hour continuously non stop,we left d restaurant for a game centre to watch soccer was still laughing out loud, that people were wondering what's funny in the football

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.