Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Do You Think Of Teenage Girls Who Stare At Older Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Teenage Girls Who Stare At Older Men? (1004 Views)

Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Teenage Girls Who Stare At Older Men? by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Nov 27, 2013
I went for an occassion and a girl was drinking a can of sprite and an older man gave her a sign that he wanted the can and she gave it to him but instead of standing up to give it to him, she sat down and he went there and collected it from her. When he walked back, she turned and began staring at him. What could she be thinking about?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Teenage Girls Who Stare At Older Men? by annawhite(f): 1:27am On Nov 27, 2013
**scratches head*** this is a simple and at the same time a difficult question!!!
Maybe she is wondering why the man couldn't get his own can ??

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Teenage Girls Who Stare At Older Men? by Swaggot00(m): 1:45am On Nov 27, 2013
annawhite: **scratches head*** this is a simple and at the same time a difficult question!!!
Maybe she is wondering why the man couldn't get his own can ??
how ridiculous.... we all know what shes frkinly thinking ' why didnt he just go straight to the point" ' does he think im too young" 'how long could that thing be" ... jokin tho
Re: What Do You Think Of Teenage Girls Who Stare At Older Men? by Mynd44: 5:43am On Nov 27, 2013
The man just practically stole her drink and she is wondering how to get back at him.
Re: What Do You Think Of Teenage Girls Who Stare At Older Men? by Miner13: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2013
Let me read through again.
Madam you have a good talent that jamb could extract from oo
well stil thinking
Re: What Do You Think Of Teenage Girls Who Stare At Older Men? by Miner13: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2013
My own idea
may be the girl picked the can drink from the ground and the thought its not good.
OR
He's using a superman or an elderman power on the girl.
AND FOR THE GIRL REACTION
What is it that, this man has that is not in my boyfriend, so in her mind she just conclude this man has cheated me or an eyes signal that they meet later

(1) (Reply)

Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... / This Question Is For All Single Male And Female In The House / Weird Feeling: BF/GF Reversed Roles - Lets Hear Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.