Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years (5895 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
i am still in shock to see that i will never get a chance to be married to my first and only love of my life. after all the sacrifices i made. i gave him my masters money. in one of the private university .yes you can call me a fool but that was the extent to which i love him.
he has since paid me the money but i wasted a year of masters study and lied to my father.
pls i need an advice as to what to do. i havent started my masters yet. plan to do dt next year.
i didnt state why he broke up. we broke up cos he is nt ready to marry in the nxt two years. he is nt even sure when he wants to marry. pleasw house, i need an advice as i have been crying all day and almost going mad.
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by iyobs7(f): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dont cry over spilled milk dear. He has made up his mind before now, What is 2years? A real man will make his woman understand and not chicken out over a flimsy excuse. Below are some pain medicine, Ponder on it. Overdose has no side effects

7 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by borntobegr8t(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Que sera sera

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by zeb04(f): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ok u are no more 2geda, is dat d end of the road?,dat is his loss. Move on wit your life,do ur masters,work hard,make him regret he lost you. Take tym 2 heal,don't rush tins. Cry as much as you want and sip som heneiken
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by iyobs7(f): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
zeb04: Ok u are no more 2geda, is dat d end of the road?,dat is his loss. Move on wit your life,do ur masters,work hard,make him regret he lost you. Take tym 2 heal,don't rush tins. Cry as much as you want and sip som heneiken

Heineken? Are u kidding me?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
My dear, stop crying. Wipe your tears and let him go. I know its hard but be a strong lady and put the past behind you. At least, he gave you your money back..some ladies weren't that lucky.
Don't be in such a hurry to rush into the next relationship that comes your way. Take your time. Develop yourself. Go and do your masters. Make yourself an asset to whoever will marry you. And the next relationship you have, please,shine your eyes. Use your head. Don't get carried away by sweet nothings. Until a guy becomes your husband..he has no right to your body or your finances. Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by mikael78: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Just kneeldown and thankGod

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Truckpusher(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
This girl dey lie

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by lertee(f): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
You broke up because he is nor ready to get married? That settles it, you cannot force him and it is good he gave you that reason. Just open your mind to others coming your way and be careful how you love this time around. Don't cry just be strong huh.
Lemme ask you,which of the two pained you most,the fact that he broke up with you or that you gave him the money meant for your postgraduate programme?
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Superking: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Truckpusher: This girl dey lie
Hahahahaha!!!! Laugh Wan Kill Me For Here!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by borntobegr8t(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Story of my life cry

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by berylLOL(f): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Aww. This is really hurtful, just pray to God for inner Peace and strength to move on. Stuff like this happen everytime, God obviously has better plans for you. With time You'll move on and heal. *hugss*
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Dominionng(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yet another story undecided

Sit down there(InPeteEdochie'sVoice) and listen up... The way you feel right nw is a nice start. Based on your story, since you 'knew Y'; dnt bother to 'find X' coz he ain't coming back! Experience they say is the best teacher, but it seems most ladies out there are pretty bad student. They get played over and over again..

This is the first time a guy will do you 'shege' Lucky you! Tell yourself No Man will ever play me dis way again. Grab a new book and start writing a fresh story. Life is too short to patiently untie 'agege bread'

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by tosomaju(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Look at it this way;
He just lost someone that still love him.
You lost someone that no longer love u.
Who loose?
Cheer up girl, it's better now than when he marry u.
Most times the first are not the best.....if he don't go, how will the best come?
No man deserve ur tears, and u deserve better man than him.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Annie2gud(f): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Its Well
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by zeb04(f): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
iyobs7:

Heineken? Are u kidding me?
sad
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by drnairalov: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
like re u 4 real...??
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Enegod(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
cionon: i am still in shock to see that i will never get a chance to be married to my first and only love of my life. after all the sacrifices i made. i gave him my masters money. in one of the private university .yes you can call me a fool but that was the extent to which i love him.
he has since paid me the money but i wasted a year of masters study and lied to my father.
pls i need an advice as to what to do. i havent started my masters yet. plan to do dt next year.
i didnt state why he broke up. we broke up cos he is nt ready to marry in the nxt two years. he is nt even sure when he wants to marry. pleasw house, i need an advice as i have been crying all day and almost going mad.
he was kind enough to pay you back the money... he must be a gentleman!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by AdeniyiA(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
yes, thank your stars cos a broken courtship is better than shattered marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by beau49: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
drnairalov: like re u 4 real...??

Lol....lyk seriously na d only tin wen u fit tlk ba dat?

@Op....I feel ur pain buh u av got 2 move ahead atleast he returned d money,sum were nt so lucky....jes focus on ur masters u neva can tell u might meet sum1 beta in d process.
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Smuthx(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
There are rebound single guys out there. You should have noticed it may not work out. Did you break up with him or he broke up with you. Can you two still be friends
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Yemlizzy(f): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
yes, thank your stars cos a broken courtship is better than shattered marriage
Thanks for hitting the nail on the head,be glad you aint married to him yet.Sister, its not over until its over gather your self together and make good use of your time.
There is time for everything under the earth,your time to smile is just by the corner.Cheer up and move on.All the best.
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
ur first love? common! ur first love cannot be ur true love... wait... ur mr. right is on the way.... the sacrifies we make for love tho....
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
STOP CRYING OVER SPILLED MILK.... GRAB ANOTHER GLASS
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
Saying "move on" may be so easy to say, but I know it's not so.

Na this kind thing dey make some women go carry acid sha.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by 7footre(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Four years gone and he is not ready to get married in d next two yrs! That's 6 yrs engagement nd yu are not sure of marriage ma dear no be you be lord of the rings
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
There is a song main ingredient sang 'every body plays the fool,theres no exception to the rule'.anyway,the elders have said in every dissapointment,there is a blessing.having said that,let me bring out my whip smiley

you sef fvk up,how can you sacrifice your future,educational attainment and time on the alter of love,havent they told you time waits for no one.you had the opportunity to better your life and you blew it because of a man that is unstable,what were you thinking?if i was your parent and i found out that you blew my money because of one stewpeed love,i will not pay 5 naira for your education again.

Its quite unfortunate that those who have head dont have a cap and those who have a cap dont have head.while some ladies and guys are going through hell to hustle and pay their school fees to sposor themselves to go for masters,you wasted your future because of one 3rd leg carrier that can change his mind at any second.omashey o,this are the times i wish kanwulia was here.i know of some guys doing menial jobs,paying their school fees,one is even doing driver for one madam and earns as little as 2ok to pay his fees because his parents dont have the money to sponsor him for masters yet you have a parent who care about your future and you squandered such a golden opportunity.by the way,i thought they say any kind of relationship that does not help you to be a better person is valueless.how has the guy impacted in you,how has he supported your dream? A guy that claims he loves you will never allow you to sacrifice your masters/parents money,infact he will be the one encouraging you to go for it and spur you on.anyway, enough of that,but i am so pissed with you now because if you told me you used the money and time for buisness or a type of investment,it wont pain me but because of a male.smh

sibe sibe sha o ba ni,koyi baje.you can still pick up all the pieces of your lufe and move ahead.you have learnt your lesson.

Lesson 1.no human being is to be trusted

lesson 2.if you dont invest in yourself,no one will help you to

lesson 3.the world is a cruel,cold place.no man cares about how you feel,sacrifices or the time you have wasted if he is ready to break up with you

lesson 4.no man can love you more than yourself

lesson 5. A parents love for you is a 100 times more real,genuine and passionate than the love of a male entity

lesson 6.no man born of a woman can take away what you have invested in yourself intellectually.he can take your money,your time,your clothes,your car,he can even walk away from your life but he cannot take away whatever you have in your head

lesson 7. When a man says i love you,think again and find out whether the i love you is i love your private part or i will respect you

lesson 8.the sincereity of i love you is not proven in good times, kises,dates,sex,gifts,how many times he calls you in a day,how he complements you etc but in trying times,it is proven when he brings out the best in you and not otherwise.apparently,he has shown he doesnt love you and too bad if you have been having s3x with him all through the 4 years or have been aborting for him.he has not only eating his cake,he has digested it too as kanwulia will say

this is one of the lessons i have learnt about human beings and life summarised here and apparently might be useful for you. However,you dont have to take it

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm sorry this happened to you. He has lost a great woman and you have lost a "lost" man. Thankfully you did not marry him. He may have abandoned you and your children. Now that you have the money back for your Masters, complete your education. Your future husband may be one of your classmates.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Smuthx: There are rebound single guys out there. You should have noticed it may not work out. Did you break up with him or he broke up with you. Can you two still be friends
alfa jona,otun bere irugbon.which guy makes friends with their ex.lol

@ op just invest in yourself to make up for all the time wasted.itd not to late to start again.moreover,when there is life there is hope
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
kulyie: alfa jona,otun bere irugbon.which guy makes friends with their ex.lol

madam not all guys turn their ex to their enemy,some guys still become good friend with their ex,it all depends on what led to the break-up
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
leavestory: madam not all guys turn their ex to their enemy,some guys still become good friend with their ex,it all depends on what led to the break-up
yeah right,fake friendship abi? With the new woman in the picture suspecting the ex's every move with her man
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by MzRaeRae(f): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Story of my life cry
Love dat song......

d story of my life i take ha home...i drive all nite to keep ha warm nd time is frooooozen....

d story of my life...i give ha hope ...i spend ha love.until shez insyd .....d story my life...........

@Op....just download d song:Story of my life by One direction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. / Photos: Ladies Go Braless As NURTW Boss, Oluomo Marks Birthday / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.