Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years (5905 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by MzRaeRae(f): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Story of my life cry
Love dat song......

d story of my life i take ha home...i drive all nite to keep ha warm nd time is frooooozen....

d story of my life...i give ha hope ...i spend ha love.until shez broke insyd .....d story my life...........

@Op....just download d song:Story of my life by One direction
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Dannylux: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
-
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Dannylux: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
Love dat song......

d story of my life i take ha home...i drive all nite to keep ha warm nd time is frooooozen....

d story of my life...i give ha hope ...i spend ha love.until shez broke insyd .....d story my life...........

Gay azz boy band singing shitt
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by borntobegr8t(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
Love dat song......

You wana worsen her case, the song will make her cry more..
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by MzRaeRae(f): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dannylux:

Gay azz boy band singing shitt

Hater Alert¡¡!!
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by MzRaeRae(f): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
You wana worsen her case, the song will make her cry more..
Cryin reduces d pain......
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by IAMBREEZY: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Don't cry over spilled milk dare u gonna get another guy better than he is just move on don't relent cause that ain't the end...be cool.
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by DollyParton1(f): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Madam, its good radiance to bad rubbish.
He just lost a great woman. A wife that would have been his backbone in marriage. That you sacrificed this for him, shows how amazingly supportive you are and will be. Lesson learnt, never place anyone's fulfillment before yours.

Its likely the SOB comes back begging to have you back (that's if he finally realizes he lost a treasure, I pray he doesn't tho, so that he can end up with one werey girl), abeg o, I take God beg you, I take your papa and mama head beg u, no take the mad man back o.
Cause if you do, and marry him, omo na OYO u dey o.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
Madam, its good radiance to bad rubbish.
He just lost a great woman. A wife that would have been his backbone in marriage. That you sacrificed this for him, shows how amazingly supportive you are and will be. Lesson learnt, never place anyone's fulfillment before yours.

Its likely the SOB comes back begging to have you back (that's if he finally realizes he lost a treasure, I pray he doesn't tho, so that he can end up with one werey girl), abeg o, I take God beg you, I take your papa and mama head beg u, no take the mad man back o.
Cause if you do, and marry him, omo na OYO u dey o.
Hehe...when is your own heartbreak coming? cheesy
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by fijiano202(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mu mu girl,ur boyfriend of 4yrs broke up with u with an excuse of not been ready for marriage but rather than to think of ur next plan and face ur life,all u could think of is to come online to get sympathy from people who has one way or the other done the same thing to their ex-bf and gf,i pity u.my advice for ur make-up story is to face ur study and wait till that mu mu guy who will laugh at ur mu mu/boring jokes and who will believe ur are the most beautiful girl comes along
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by dellynike(f): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
it is well.if he is the one ,he would come back and if he isn't,God would send the perfect man to you.just pray and have faith and always remember that God doesn't lie.
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Boys just dey use sledge hammer dey break girls heart anyhow....smh

These girls will never learn to read in between the lines and notice these red flags that finally leads to this cry cry thing grin

Dem never born that girl wey go make me fall in love sotay i forget my shock absorber

na so one waka come meet me say it's over ,i just look up smile tell her say thank you for your time .....omo naa better slap i get for my back with heavy cry for her face as she manage mumble some words........is that all you could say to me?......i was like undecided

shebi you wan go naa ,i go get another one and i go upgrade wella trust us na you'll never find us sleeping on a bike grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Well take heart. All the love you wanted to invest in him just invest it in yourself and spoil yourself silly. Take yourself out,cry if you want to and generally enjoy life. Don't chase him or try to talk him into coming back just let him go because he left you does not make him a bad guy he was not ready for such a huge commitment and count your stars he was honest with you. The world is full of men and I mean wonderful men not riff raffs so keep faith one of such men will show up while you are enjoying your life.
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
fijiano202: Mu mu girl,ur boyfriend of 4yrs broke up with u with an excuse of not been ready for marriage but rather than to think of ur next plan and face ur life,all u could think of is to come online to get sympathy from people,i pity u.my advice for ur make-up story is to face ur study and wait till that mu mu guy who will laugh at ur mu mu/boring jokes and who will believe ur are the most beautiful girl comes along
i saw this comming

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by DollyParton1(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Truckpusher: Hehe...when is your own heartbreak coming? cheesy

GOD punish devil angry angry
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by fijiano202(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
to break this kind girl heart go tough ooo,na like deathwish
Truckpusher: Hehe...when is your own heartbreak coming? cheesy
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Shaakasi(f): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
after 4yrs shocked shocked... i hope dey still sell otapiapia in nigeria tho grin #justkiddin

angry men r wicked tho....

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by drnairalov: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
beau49:

Lol....lyk seriously na d only tin wen u fit tlk ba dat?

@Op....I feel ur pain buh u av got 2 move ahead atleast he returned d money,sum were nt so lucky....jes focus on ur masters u neva can tell u might meet sum1 beta in d process.

lol m in shock nah... bae sorry oo
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 28, 2013
For one second, lemme dissect this from the angle of the guy!

He's dating you and apparently does not have money yet, (judging from the fact that he borrowed money from you), he probably doesn't see the possibility of having enough money in the next 2 years (i'm assuming he's still schooling or something), girl is about doing her masters (which would mean that she would have started shouting marriage in the ears of the guy-at least, dt's wot most of my naija sisters would do), guy tells her to give him more time (to make some money and be settled), girl gives him an ultimatum of 2 years, guy doesn't see the possibility of him getting ready in 2 years, guy tries to ezplain to girl, girl starts crying and using all the emotional skills of 'you're wasting my time' on him, guy decides to free girl rather than keep wasting her time!

To say the truth, the guy might not have done the best thing in the universe but he dis what he thought he had to do! Op, did you give him an ultimatum or not I would like you to answer this question before I judge the poor guy! You might have frustrated the poor guy and he thought the best thing to do was to free you!

That being said, giving him your tuition fees Was he lyk sick to the death or something Cos I cannot understand that part! I keep saying anything you wanna give out in a relationship and you know you'll whine about if things go down south, don't bother giving it! Give because you want to, not because you expect him to be with you forever! I'm sorry to say this but giving your tuition fee to a man that is not your husband is lyk the 'opposite-of-smartest' thing you've probably done in your life!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by pmc01(m): 1:53am On Nov 28, 2013
I think you should give him a call and thank him for saving you from a marriage of misery and regrets... I hope you get the point?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Tmany(m): 3:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Relationship is becoming like job hunting, you never sure till you get the offer letter (in some case till you are told to resume) and in this case till you get a Ring.
@aluta you got some points there (ultimatum hardly yields good result especially when the guy is still hustling)
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2013
andromida: Well take heart. All the love you wanted to invest in him just invest it in yourself and spoil yourself silly. Take yourself out,cry if you want to and generally enjoy life. Don't chase him or try to talk him into coming back just let him go because he left you does not make him a bad guy he was not ready for such a huge commitment and count your stars he was honest with you. The world is full of men and I mean wonderful men not riff raffs so keep faith one of such men will show up while you are enjoying your life.

tnk u sis. i am learning to live without him and get my life back on track.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2013
alutacontinua: For one second, lemme dissect this from the angle of the guy!

He's dating you and apparently does not have money yet, (judging from the fact that he borrowed money from you), he probably doesn't see the possibility of having enough money in the next 2 years (i'm assuming he's still schooling or something), girl is about doing her masters (which would mean that she would have started shouting marriage in the ears of the guy-at least, dt's wot most of my naija sisters would do), guy tells her to give him more time (to make some money and be settled), girl gives him an ultimatum of 2 years, guy doesn't see the possibility of him getting ready in 2 years, guy tries to ezplain to girl, girl starts crying and using all the emotional skills of 'you're wasting my time' on him, guy decides to free girl rather than keep wasting her time!

To say the truth, the guy might not have done the best thing in the universe but he dis what he thought he had to do! Op, did you give him an ultimatum or not I would like you to answer this question before I judge the poor guy! You might have frustrated the poor guy and he thought the best thing to do was to free you!

That being said, giving him your tuition fees Was he lyk sick to the death or something Cos I cannot understand that part! I keep saying anything you wanna give out in a relationship and you know you'll whine about if things go down south, don't bother giving it! Give because you want to, not because you expect him to be with you forever! I'm sorry to say this but giving your tuition fee to a man that is not your husband is lyk the 'opposite-of-smartest' thing you've probably done in your life!
well he isnt a student. he has been working but resigned to start his own business. he needed extra moni to settle those working with him so i offered to loan him that money. he just started acting funny, so i called him to ask what's wrong. and all he could say he has something to say but cant say it. then he said he doesnt tink he is ready to marry soon. i asked him how long can i wait. he said he doesnt know. it's better to let me go than wait for me and i get disappointed.
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2013
thank you all for ur advice. it has been helpful in my healing process. life goes on. mistakes are bound to happen.
we were not just dating, we knew each others family well because he has come to make his intentions known and i have met his family too.
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2013
alutacontinua: For one second, lemme dissect this from the angle of the guy!

they are at it again.as usual.everyone is always wrong except them.fiiiiiaaakwa.3rd leg carriers.smh
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Dominionng(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Truckpusher: Boys just dey use sledge hammer dey break girls heart anyhow....smh

These girls will never learn to read in between the lines and notice these red flags that finally leads to this cry cry thing grin

Dem never born that girl wey go make me fall in love sotay i forget my shock absorber

na so one waka come meet me say it's over ,i just look up smile tell her say thank you for your time .....omo naa better slap i get for my back with heavy cry for her face as she manage mumble some words........is that all you could say to me?......i was like undecided

shebi you wan go naa ,i go get another one and i go upgrade wella trust us na you'll never find us sleeping on a bike grin

The idea alone of a 'real woman' leaving you will one day scare you to death. No one will prove you wrong, life will. When you grow older and more mature, you get to realise how 'kiddish' you presently sound. Sooo, dnt take it the wrong side. You haven't said anything bad. After-all, all 'real men' out there once said the same thing at your age.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Wallade(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2013
My lady, concentrate on your masters degree programme and forget the guy. Classify him as your ex-fiance. Another man will come soon but don't focus on men and marriage for now. Let it come naturally otherwise you will be messed up.
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Truckpusher(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2013
Dominionng:

The idea alone of a 'real woman' leaving you will one day scare you to death. No one will prove you wrong, life will. When you grow older and more mature, you get to realise how 'kiddish' you presently sound. Sooo, dnt take it the wrong side. You haven't said anything bad. After-all, all 'real men' out there once said the same thing at your age.
Trust me ,i'm not naive,maybe probably older than you.

Listen and listen very attentively Mr knowitall,all i'm trying to say right here and right now is that i do not live my life for any one as long as they are humans and expect them not to fail me, how much more a woman that is 75% emotionally dependent on our actions and their actions affects our own state of mind and that i'd rather go into any relationship with an open mind than suck up to a woman's emotions and if she fails i'll have to go round crying like this lady.......I believe that people should know that we are in an imperfect world ,then why always expect anything to be perfect.

In a layman's word: I do love, but not so blind to the treacherous roads of love by avoiding the pros and cons and building my world around somebody's life.......if she fails me emotionally ,then i should go kill myself ? undecided
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Wislet(f): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2013
cionon: i am still in shock to see that i will never get a chance to be married to my first and only love of my life. after all the sacrifices i made. i gave him my masters money. in one of the private university .yes you can call me a fool but that was the extent to which i love him.
he has since paid me the money but i wasted a year of masters study and lied to my father.
pls i need an advice as to what to do. i havent started my masters yet. plan to do dt next year.
i didnt state why he broke up. we broke up cos he is nt ready to marry in the nxt two years. he is nt even sure when he wants to marry. pleasw house, i need an advice as i have been crying all day and almost going mad.
Was listening one time to a christian tape on relationships and the Preacher said,"Do not think about how long you have stayed in a relationship. What is important is the marriage where you will have joy, fulfilment and peace". "Many people think only of how long they have dated. Someone would say, "I have been with him for 8 years...when you remember that you will spend more than 40 years of your life with whoever you marry, those numbers become insignificant. Is it better to marry that person because you think he MUST be the one for you(because he's your first love/because you courted for a long time) and find yourself miserable, OR you would rather look at the longer number of years ahead and marry the one you will be happy with?".

He concluded with," LEARN TO THINK MORE OF THE MORE(remaining years of your life) RATHER THAN THINKING MORE OF THE LESS(the number of years you dated)..

QED.

That is why it is not advisable to think someone is your all in all/your life. Human beings are bound to disappoint. You talk about almost going mad? Because of what..........?? You do not even try to see your future? You think that man is the best you will meet? My dear, face God and trust him. If He is a priority in your life He knows what He's working in your life...it's all for your good.

And next time, pleeeeassse, don't see your fellow human as your life. If you go mad,etc, they will still live on. What have you gained then? For whom did you make that sacrifice?
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2013
iyobs7: Dont cry over spilled milk dear. He has made up his mind before now, What is 2years? A real man will make his woman understand and not chicken out over a flimsy excuse. Below are some pain medicine, Ponder on it. Overdose has no side effects

thanks you for the pain medicine.
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2013
kulyie: they are at it again.as usual.everyone is always wrong except them.fiiiiiaaakwa.3rd leg carriers.smh

Lol...I never said they can't be wrong!
Just don't want to be one-sided in my judgement.

@op, seems there's much more to this story than you've let out or he told you!
Anyhow, pick it up and move on with your life.
Do not bear hurt against him, dunno why, but a part of me feels your man is a good man and he's doing this because he thinks it's best for both of you! It's his loss and he knows that! GOOD LUCK!
Re: My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years by Dannylux: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mz_®ae'®:

Hater Alert¡¡!!

But I love you not them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Thread Is Officially For February Born / Couple's Wedding Cake Throws The Internet Into Frenzy - People Reacts / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.