Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (19270 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
mysticgal: This sunday i went to buy newspaper for my dad early this year though,i have finished buying the thing oh when this okada man just wizzed by,kpraaa was all i felt,my suit skirt tore embarassed and fell on the road,oh just me,pant and road,i felt like like fainting,it was really embarrassing undecided
loool. Eiyah I can imagine. Pele!
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by bxcode(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by bxcode(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine wasn't really this year but it has been my most embarrassing moment ever. It was on my way back from PH in a commercial bus RTC specifically, d driver turned up the volume of his car radio so high that the passengers started complaining, to make it more annoying he further increased it as they complained, ѝа i'm i provoke begin hala at the driver threatening to report him when we get to their park, this ensued for over hours to d extent that the driver started threatening me and calling me a cultist and all sorts Ѻϝ names. On our arrival, i went straight to lay complaints inside their office only to be ignored by the cashier, as faith will have it on my coming out, the driver has already alerted some agberos in the park and before i could say a word i was surrounded by agberos, one asked me , so na u be the guy wey they hala our oga? As i tried to reply am, the next thing i saw was a thunderous slap for my face, my glasses fell down, i bent down slowly, picked up my glasses, by then i was covered with shame and extremely perfect low self esteem even to d point Ѻϝ tears, i tried talking but my eyes were already red with tears, shame and helplessness. It took the intervention Ѻϝ that very driver to rescue me from those agbero boys hand. Each time i remember that incident, i rain curses on that guy in my mind.cry cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Deiok(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
It should be a day i was arguing with some of my co workers about a particular issue, i was so sure of what we were arguing about, that i was ready to bet my life on it, until we decided to Google it and descover that i was wrong. I was so ashame of my that day.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by sonofanarchy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
vivacious vivi: We just had a finished a meeting in my former office. I had to rush to the bathroom to ease myself.
In my haste, I had no idea that I didn't bolt the door properly.
I am there and my ex boss (an Indian!!!) just pushes the door open...like wth!
He quickly goes "oh sorry sorry" and shuts the door.
The most annoying thing is the doors, though side by side are clearly marked "male" or "female"
I was mortified! I rushed upstairs and closed for the day. tongue

did he see anything ❔
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Dailo: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Just remembered this thing that happened to me when i was in SS3 , I was in desperate need to urinate but i just thought no problem i can hold it for another 30 mins before the period is over.
I fell asleep at some point and all i remember was dreaming of me urinating , i was awoken by my mates laughing and looking below me i saw a pool of urine. luckily for me we were just couple of mins from closing so i waited till the last student left and my pants to dry aswell before i went home and didnt show up for a month. good thing half the class were not around and those who were happened to be very matured so they just pretended it never happened.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2013

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by GetGuide: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

These moments again

I can't think of any now, I will be BACK

Mean while

3 in one Original human Brazilian hair at affordable price Pls see the link below
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Wislet(f): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
striker9: My only embarrassing moment this year was when I was in a bus,I was very tired and was dozing off.The driver stepped on the break pedal and I hit my head pretty hard on the dash board.The other passengers were like,eyah!sorry bros oooooo.The girl beside me couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't wait to alight from the bus.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The girl for don pretend say she no know wetin happen naa.... Kai! That laugh grin grin cheesy
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by kendiaz(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine is whn my anty invited i and my cousins to a wedding of a family, we left so early without food to the wedding. After everything we did not taste anything during the wedding it was embarrassing bcus she insisted we go to d caterer to ask for food.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Aghagba(f): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Baby montana: Mine was d day i had crises 3hourz to my exam.d pain was much.jeez,i ws cryn lyk a baby in d hall i.e with catarh.nd i ddnt want to carryover d course so i wrote d exam in tears.d more my coursemates tel me sori,i cry more.i jus kept teln dm i hd malaria.it ws rly embarrasing 4me wen i got beta
hmm,u are a lucky gal.i hope u didn't fail d exam
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
mysticgal: This sunday i went to buy newspaper for my dad early this year though,i have finished buying the thing oh when this okada man just wizzed by,kpraaa was all i felt,my suit skirt tore embarassed and fell on the road,oh just me,pant and road,i felt like like fainting,it was really embarrassing undecided

You people r too funny.....@just me, pant and road...lol. That should be a name of a nigerian movie.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Stånd: Lol@the comments here grin

Can't recall any embarrassing moment this year.
But around 2001...On a fateful day, I went into my parents room, opened the fridge and downed a whole bottle of 401.... I got drunk and slept off. My dad later came in with some guests and asked my brother to wake me up to serve them food...I went into the sitting room and threw up right there...My dad screamed at me and asked me what I took.

Me: Stop shouting at me young man, I am rich. I will buy you, I will buy this house and everybody in it.

Lol....my mum told me everything I said the next day....I still can't believe I said that to my dad right in front of his guests.
woah!!! How did your dad react? What happened after you were sober?? Because if na my dad, omo na to go dig my grave be that o!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ngenge: I called a fellow youth in my church with my phone to help me convey some crates of soft drink wit his tricycle to our church & he agreed. When he came,he refused to do what we agreed on because he felt that the people we are buying it for are not worthy to consume it and it will be a waste of money. He left immediately he came and I was stunned to say d least. There was little drops of rain on that saturday morning & I took d truck of d sellers,rolled my jean & I practised truck pushing. I was disillusioned,distraught, disgruntled and disappointed with my fellow youth executive. Kai,what a day!

Tricycle.....u mean keke?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
blakky97: I attended a concert on visitation this year, all uniformed bodies were present,( police, custom, ndlea, even nurse, manowar, scout, students and all).
when it was time to leave, it was raining heavily and I hate entering rain. soldiers started coercing everybody to leave the premises because it was a security specific environment. I just couldn't enter the rain, besides, my bb was too new for a rain bath. Everybody left except me.
Two soldiers approached me. I told them I can't enter the rain and my phone was in my pocket. They only said " na only you get phone baa?" They left!
One smaller fine one approached me from across the road and pushed me. I started challenging him that he had no right to push me. We were alone there so I wasn't afraid of him. He later left me alone.
I then proceeded to report him to the ndlea official who invited me, who peacefully approached him and demanded that he should rather report anybody than manhandle him. That was when trouble started.
First, I became aware that he was a conel and the overall commander of all the army men there. Even the police present were advising me to just run away, but it was too late. He ..... In short I don dey cry again

Hahahahha....d soldiers crematize your bom bom....hahahahhhahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
seniourman: [size=24pt]My most embarrasing moment was when I saw Sexkillz in a make up shop[/size]

grin
#faints
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Stånd:

I was lucky cos they all laughed it off and I was teased endlessly. My dad couldn't get angry cos according to them I said a lot of gibberish and slept off right there....But all through that month, they called me Millionaire at home...

*Still don't understand what pushed me to drink a while bottle of spirits though.
lolz. Millionaire. If na my own dad,omo na die oo grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by simiolu1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
After showin up for an appointment @ Oriental Hotel extension very early around 7am, d person I was supposed to meet didn't show up. So I decided 2 go c some1 else @ Oregun. As I wanted 2 alight from d bus at Oregun, my chinos trousers tore! I was in an industrial area and there were no tailors around. I didn't even bother 2 cover it cos it was too much to cover. I proudly went to c my client wu paid me handsomely for d services I was goin 2 render him. People on d street were starin at me but I didn't pay them any mind; I had smiled to d bank dat day and dat was all that mattered to me

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Dzee01(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
bxcode: Mine wasn't really this year but it has been my most embarrassing moment ever. It was on my way back from PH in a commercial bus RTC specifically, d driver turned up the volume of his car radio so high that the passengers started complaining, to make it more annoying he further increased it as they complained, ѝа i'm i provoke begin hala at the driver threatening to report him when we get to their park, this ensued for over hours to d extent that the driver started threatening me and calling me a cultist and all sorts Ѻϝ names. On our arrival, i went straight to lay complaints inside their office only to be ignored by the cashier, as faith will have it on my coming out, the driver has already alerted some agberos in the park and before i could say a word i was surrounded by agberos, one asked me , so na u be the guy wey they hala our oga? As i tried to reply am, the next thing i saw was a thunderous slap for my face, my glasses fell down, i bent down slowly, picked up my glasses, by then i was covered with shame and extremely perfect low self esteem even to d point Ѻϝ tears, i tried talking but my eyes were already red with tears, shame and helplessness. It took the intervention Ѻϝ that very driver to rescue me from those agbero boys hand. Each time i remember that incident, i rain curses on that guy in my mind.cry cry cry cry
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by vivalavida(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
blakky97: I attended a concert on visitation this year, all uniformed bodies were present,( police, custom, ndlea, even nurse, manowar, scout, students and all).
when it was time to leave, it was raining heavily and I hate entering rain. soldiers started coercing everybody to leave the premises because it was a security specific environment. I just couldn't enter the rain, besides, my bb was too new for a rain bath. Everybody left except me.
Two soldiers approached me. I told them I can't enter the rain and my phone was in my pocket. They only said " na only you get phone baa?" They left!
One smaller fine one approached me from across the road and pushed me. I started challenging him that he had no right to push me. We were alone there so I wasn't afraid of him. He later left me alone.
I then proceeded to report him to the ndlea official who invited me, who peacefully approached him and demanded that he should rather report anybody than manhandle him. That was when trouble started.
First, I became aware that he was a conel and the overall commander of all the army men there. Even the police present were advising me to just run away, but it was too late. He ..... In short I don dey cry again

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Abeg no cry again
This is crazy!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by jvera(f): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine ws due 2 I ws in a haste 2 get sumwhere hurridly lft ma haus puttin on d bk of ma cloth all 4 a tout 2 alert me da d label of ma cloth ws showin goshhh ws so embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Shinelle(f): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dailo: Just remembered this thing that happened to me when i was in SS3 , I was in desperate need to urinate but i just thought no problem i can hold it for another 30 mins before the period is over.
I fell asleep at some point and all i remember was dreaming of me urinating , i was awoken by my mates laughing and looking below me i saw a pool of urine. luckily for me we were just couple of mins from closing so i waited till the last student left and my pants to dry aswell before i went home and didnt show up for a month. good thing half the class were not around and those who were happened to be very matured so they just pretended it never happened.
The Topic said "This Year"..... Except ur ss3 was in 2013
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
IAMBREEZY: i guess you were still high on whiskey while typing this again.
Maybe tongue
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by striker9(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wislet: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The girl for don pretend say she no know wetin happen naa.... Kai! That laugh grin grin cheesy
Actually she tried not to laugh but the stewpid driver started laughing,I got my earphone on and pretend as if I careless.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Aghagba(f): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Stånd: Lol@the comments here grin

Can't recall any embarrassing moment this year.
But around 2001...On a fateful day, I went into my parents room, opened the fridge and downed a whole bottle of 401.... I got drunk and slept off. My dad later came in with some guests and asked my brother to wake me up to serve them food...I went into the sitting room and threw up right there...My dad screamed at me and asked me what I took.

Me: Stop shouting at me young man, I am rich. I will buy you, I will buy this house and everybody in it.

Lol....my mum told me everything I said the next day....I still can't believe I said that to my dad right in front of his guests.
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
bxcode: Mine wasn't really this year but it has been my most embarrassing moment ever. It was on my way back from PH in a commercial bus RTC specifically, d driver turned up the volume of his car radio so high that the passengers started complaining, to make it more annoying he further increased it as they complained, ѝа i'm i provoke begin hala at the driver threatening to report him when we get to their park, this ensued for over hours to d extent that the driver started threatening me and calling me a cultist and all sorts Ѻϝ names. On our arrival, i went straight to lay complaints inside their office only to be ignored by the cashier, as faith will have it on my coming out, the driver has already alerted some agberos in the park and before i could say a word i was surrounded by agberos, one asked me , so na u be the guy wey they hala our oga? As i tried to reply am, the next thing i saw was a thunderous slap for my face, my glasses fell down, i bent down slowly, picked up my glasses, by then i was covered with shame and extremely perfect low self esteem even to d point Ѻϝ tears, i tried talking but my eyes were already red with tears, shame and helplessness. It took the intervention Ѻϝ that very driver to rescue me from those agbero boys hand. Each time i remember that incident, i rain curses on that guy in my mind.cry cry cry cry
Unto say those passenger wey U dey form JackBauer no come dey there to rescue U .....

Oh God, ahahahahaha grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by niceeric(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
alfredo4u: Struggling to enter moluwe in lag
That Ain't molue!!!.....it's VANAGON Real name:- TRANSPORTER.....learn that man!...molue na 911 anyways
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Eneze1:

read my post again undecided
My bad.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by 50calibre(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
I haven't really had any embarrassing moments this year, my last real embarrassment was around April last year, I just had surgery & normally, you don't have survey wearing your clothes, you are given a kind of gown to wear.

I wasn't allowed to even wear boxers below my gown, I was wheeled into surgery with air blowing my bits, I only remember being wheeled in, and then I woke up to see three nurses standing beside me, preparing to bath me, they were very very polite & caring but it was embarrassing.

My stay in the hospital was full of embarrassing moments, from nurses asking me to describe my bowel movements, to a female student doctor physically examining the lymph nodes in my groin. Terrible!!

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
In May, I was lucky to be among 13 people who were sent to France for a short training from my organisation. One early morning after dressing to kill, I took the lift from the fourth flour of the hotel (where my room was) to the ground floor for breakfast. Since I was alone in the elevator, I started admiring myself in the mirror that formed the walls of the lift. I was busy twisting this way and that way and shaking my booty and did not notice when the lift stopped. Suddenly the doors slid open and I saw about six of my colleagues, including our oga at the top, and some white men and women stare at me seconds before they all burst into laughter. I was so mortified that I skipped breakfast

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NIMC Moves To Integrate BVN Data / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / 6 Basic LIFE Skills You Should Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.