Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (19423 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by vivalavida(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Stånd:

grin grin Wish I was a nurse...You know a nurse can also help you shave before surgery if you forgot to do that yourself... grin

Bad girl
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Saraha1(f): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmmm,am still thinking.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by vivalavida(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
bestestgirl: In May, I was lucky to be among 13 people who were sent to France for a short training from my organisation. One early morning after dressing to kill, I took the lift from the fourth flour of the hotel (where my room was) to the ground floor for breakfast. Since I was alone in the elevator, I started admiring myself in the mirror that formed the walls of the lift. I was busy twisting this way and that way and shaking my booty and did not notice when the lift stopped. Suddenly the doors slid open and I saw about six of my colleagues, including our oga at the top, and some white men and women stare at me seconds before they all burst into laughter. I was so mortified that I skipped breakfast

Lolz
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by vivalavida(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Stånd:

I'm good tongue

For your mind na
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine happened in march dis year! I got promoted @ work unexpectedly and called my brother to join me in celebration! I was out drining spirit all by myself while waiting for my brother then he called dat I shld come meet him @ abacha road, gra, ph. About 10pm on a friday night, I stopped @ a shawarma spot where they also have a lounge! D queue was so long dat I was told to wait 30mins b4 it will get to my turn! I sat on 1 aboki bench while waiting, and slept off while sitting. I started swinging on jangulova in my dream and b4 I knew it....I landed hard wit my forehead on d concrete floor! There were guys and chics all around there waiting for shawarma or trying to get into d club! Eyes were all over me embarassed

Cheiiii, chics were telling me sorry, guys were like "u get light brain & u go dey drink" embarassed

I just entered my car and drove away from there! I even orgot to collect my shawarma cry

I was so embarrassed

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre: I haven't really had any embarrassing moments this year, my last real embarrassment was around April last year, I just had surgery & normally, you don't have survey wearing your clothes, you are given a kind of gown to wear.

I wasn't allowed to even wear boxers below my gown, I was wheeled into surgery with are blowing my bits, I only remember being wheeled in, and then I woke up to see three nurses standing beside me, preparing to bath me, they were very very polite & caring but it was embarrassing.

My stay in the hospital was full of embarrassing moments, from nurses asking me to describe my bowel movements, to a female student doctor physically examining the lymph nodes in my groin. Terrible!!
eyah pele, notin to be embarad abt, dey are used to seeing 'things'
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by vivalavida(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine happened in calabar. Met this chic and i was all over her. Took her to meet some friends @ a spot and they were all gushing praises @ her coz she was beautiful. I went to da counter to get drinks and b4 i could come back,four of my guys have collected her # and the fifth one was doin so. My guys come dey laugh me oo. On the way home,i asked her why she was giving out her # as if it was freebies. She was like they are your friends na. Na dat day i knw say c alabar girls are dogs
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by emmyx2010: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fricain: BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865

have they paid u and u still dey nairaland.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by CJIDEX(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Vickii Ro: Sometime in June when I fell on the altar, just before my pastor started preaching, Oboy I fell frm d first step to the third in my heels;I just started laughing at myself before my fellow choristers cud do it for me.My pastor just said "It is well with you my daughter"
Took me more than 3months to gather enough courage to put on heels 2 church afta that embarrassing episode

Serves u right tongue.... Nxt time, una go knw how to wear humble shoes instead of high heels' go church
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
mine was when i was toasting a babe and my mum appeared from no where and asked me if i ve bought the things she sent me to buy

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
emalek86: it was here on nairaland. i wrote first to comment before the crappy airtel could finish loading i was like in the 20th position. u can just imagine the insult that followed next... some were even saying join the best network MULTILINK like seriously
gosh..you're very funny
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
wise_many2k: Mine happened in march dis year! I got promoted @ work unexpectedly and called my brother to join me in celebration! I was out drining spirit all by myself while waiting for my brother then he called dat I shld come meet him @ abacha road, gra, ph. About 10pm on a friday night, I stopped @ a shawarma spot where they also have a lounge! D queue was so long dat I was told to wait 30mins b4 it will get to my turn! I sat on 1 aboki bench while waiting, and slept off while sitting. I started swinging on jangulova in my dream and b4 I knew it....I landed hard wit my forehead on d concrete floor! There were guys and chics all around there waiting for shawarma or trying to get into d club! Eyes were all over me embarassed

Cheiiii, chics were telling me sorry, guys were like "u get light brain & u go dey drink" embarassed

I just entered my car and drove away from there! I even orgot to collect my shawarma cry

I was so embarrassed
SoRry, I feel your pain wink
Hope no injury? wink
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by tana4gud(f): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmm...dat day I called my BF's younger sister dat was older than me ANTY in front of her friends, dey all burst into laughter. I can't explain y dey laughed till 2day but I was so embarassed dat I wasn't comfortable till I left.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
MarvellousGod: Mine was when I went to my uncle's house to spend a few days. I got pressed, wanted to use the toilet, got to the toilet, knocked then opened the door and there was my male cousin shorts down sitted on d toilet seat with earpiece in his ears(wonder why he didn't lock the door), the sight that greeted me ehhhhshocked shocked,, I was so embarrassed as himself, I just said awwsh sorry and left..Through out that day, I couldn't look at his face, was so ashamed
pls be precise. As in was he $hitting or ma$turbating??
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by 50calibre(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Stånd:

grin grin Wish I was a nurse...You know a nurse can also help you shave before surgery if you forgot to do that yourself... grin

Hahaha that's embarrassing
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by 50calibre(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
5points:
eyah pele, notin to be embarad abt, dey are used to seeing 'things'

That's true, that's what i kept telling myself.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
tana4gud: Hmmm...dat day I called my BF's younger sister dat was older than me ANTY in front of her friends, dey all burst into laughter. I can't explain y dey laughed till 2day but I was so embarrassed dat I wasn't comfortable till I left.
Why should you be embarrassed
You did the right thing,just as you said,she is older. Let them laugh jare, and be careful of such frnds too

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by frankie15x(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine was when I was coming back
From an industrial training(IT) seminar,
My car broke down in the middle of the
Road...damn, I had to come out and push it to one side of the road and I was
Well dressed (Putting on suit). It was soooooo...WTF. People just dey stare, anyway I Jst manage push wit swag grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
booqee: pls be precise. As in was he $hitting or ma$turbating??
oya come answer this
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by alotofgrace(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Dalazyou(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
When i wanted 2 kill de new year chicken,it just escaped and ran,and i ran afta it only 2 go and remember maself wen i caught it i was on de road in a broad day light wit small tommy boxer and chicken in one hand..omo see shame

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by chimex38: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
On bahalf of d SON 2 Oga at d top
After my Dad could not rem. d website of his organization.. *ww.NSCDC* dats all.

[imagine urself watchin ur dad in dat scenario].. Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by bxcode(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2013
frankie15x: Mine was when I was coming back
From an industrial training(IT) seminar,
My car broke down in the middle of the
Road...damn, I had to come out and push it to one side of the road and I was
Well dressed (Putting on suit). It was soooooo...WTF. People just dey stare, anyway I Jst manage push wit swag grin
Lwkm grin cheesy
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2013
my was.....ooooh Jesus.......went for awareness and sensitization programme abt Hiv and d nid to play Save.....afta d event....they distributed condoms wich I inserted at my backpocket......entered a commercial bus....dey started praying.....na mi pray pass and even read bible verses wit d help of my fone........on getting to my destination,have to buy recharge card jst to split d moni and pay d conductor.....at dat process of bringin out d moni while d bus was waiting....... d worst happened.....I brought out both d moni and d condom wich unfortunately failed inside d gutter.......I realize I was also a big disgrace wen out of shame I even jumped inside d gutter to pick d......mtcheeeew....stupid condom wich even got pple moping at my stupidity.....so so ashame wen I was givin d conductor d moni and passengers were laffin even callin mi Pastor.......until nw dat condom don xpire bt I ceased to dispose it#ashame of my innocient self

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by bxcode(m): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2013
donroxy: Unto say those passenger wey U dey form JackBauer no come dey there to rescue U .....

Oh God, ahahahahaha grin
As i went into their office to report the useless driver, all of them find their way gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nostalgia21(m): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2013
My most embarassing moment dis year was one faithful sunday when i was used as d topic of d sermon because i went late to church..gosh!!..it was so embarassing
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 29, 2013
50calibre: I haven't really had any embarrassing moments this year, my last real embarrassment was around April last year, I just had surgery & normally, you don't have survey wearing your clothes, you are given a kind of gown to wear.

I wasn't allowed to even wear boxers below my gown, I was wheeled into surgery with air blowing my bits, I only remember being wheeled in, and then I woke up to see three nurses standing beside me, preparing to bath me, they were very very polite & caring but it was embarrassing.

My stay in the hospital was full of embarrassing moments, from nurses asking me to describe my bowel movements, to a female student doctor physically examining the lymph nodes in my groin. Terrible!!
Just go back 2 that hospital and get one of them for a wife...
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nostalgia21(m): 12:51am On Nov 29, 2013
chimex38: On bahalf of d SON 2 Oga at d top
After my Dad could not rem. d website of his organization.. *ww.NSCDC* dats all.

[imagine urself watchin ur dad in dat scenario].. Gosh!!!
my belle wan tear wit laughter..jezzz
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 29, 2013
On a Sunday after Church service, i got a call 4rm my Big bros, he told me 2 boil some rice.
I lit the gas cooker and placed the pot on it. I went 2 the living room, sat on the comfy chair, strechted out my legs and........ *U can guess what happened next*
Well, i felt a hand shaking my body, i woke up after an hour and it was my brother, and his 4 friends who just arrived 4rm Canada(2males, 2 females). The next thing he asked me was, do u want 2 burn down this house?
That was when i realised i was boiling rice and gossh... his friends were just staring @ me.
I ran 2 the kitchen and guess what.... Half of the rice had burnt.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by mazizitonene(m): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2013
wise_many2k: Mine happened in march dis year! I got promoted @ work unexpectedly and called my brother to join me in celebration! I was out drining spirit all by myself while waiting for my brother then he called dat I shld come meet him @ abacha road, gra, ph. About 10pm on a friday night, I stopped @ a shawarma spot where they also have a lounge! D queue was so long dat I was told to wait 30mins b4 it will get to my turn! I sat on 1 aboki bench while waiting, and slept off while sitting. I started swinging on jangulova in my dream and b4 I knew it....I landed hard wit my forehead on d concrete floor! There were guys and chics all around there waiting for shawarma or trying to get into d club! Eyes were all over me embarassed

I was so embarrassed
Lolz...I for collect d shawarma on ur behalf if to say I dey dia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / What Is The Difference Between Postgraduate And Masters? / This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.