Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (19291 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
seniourman: [size=24pt]My most embarrasing moment was when I saw Sexkillz in a make up shop[/size]

grin
THIS SEXKILLZ JOKES ARE NOW BORING
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Danhumprey: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
lirusehn: omo 'em don carry politics enta NL. See wetin make FP ^^
You dey mind them? You know how much them dey pay for their topic to hit Frontpage? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Vivly(f): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmm
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Eneze1(f): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
aManFromMars:
erm, there's an f beside your moniker undecided

read my post again undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by positive4sure(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine was 2 days ago when my project supervisor tore my project file containing all what I wrote from chapter 1 to 5. Twaz really embarrassing

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by concacid: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
D alcohol my con3 people went and over consumed in d UK including my oga @ d top.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by wasak(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
omo I just had to quickly book this space... I cant imagine my post not making the first page...

@ topic my most embarrassing moment as far as this year is concerned was when I. sent a pm to Ogugua only to receive a call from sexkills....u know the rest! thank seun it was my second moniker else my generation would have to inherit the ban that's if the end time prophesy is false

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by martronilla: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Well, to start off with, we all know what DSL
means. If you dont, it means " D'ick Sucking Lips".
This guy came up to me and asked me if I had
DSL... so I thought he ment the internet DSL. So I
told him: "Yeah, I have DSL, my sister has DSL. My
whole family has DSL. Do you have DSL?" He then
yells back at me "Damn, Girl! Why would I have
D'ick Sucking Lips? Im a guy!!!"
I blushed red and ran away embarassed as hell and
have never said two words to him since then.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by mrphysics(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
my most embarrasing moment was wen i wanted 2 b first to comment but later became almost last to comment. if it has happened to u pls like
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Danhumprey: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dannylux: What's more embarrassing than getting turned down by a girl who you thought was giving you green light? undecided

Guys can relate to this grin
I can very much relate with this. grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by mysticgal(f): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
This sunday i went to buy newspaper for my dad early this year though,i have finished buying the thing oh when this okada man just wizzed by,kpraaa was all i felt,my suit skirt tore embarassed and fell on the road,oh just me,pant and road,i felt like like fainting,it was really embarrassing undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by mrphysics(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lord we the Nairalanders are grateful for ur protection, love,mercy, even when we have erred through our speech,yet u were faith. u have helped us thus far, we appreciate. frm the depth of our hrts we say THANK U IN JESUS NAME..............AMEN

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by IAMBREEZY: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
None
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by AbuMikey(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2013

Most embarrassing??

I don't think there's any special embarrassing moment smiley

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
aManFromMars:
. Dont females wear trousers?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by adexsimply(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mysticgal: This sunday i went to buy newspaper for my dad early this year though,i have finished buying the thing oh when this okada man just wizzed by,kpraaa was all i felt,my suit skirt tore embarassed and fell on the road,oh just me,pant and road,i felt like like fainting,it was really embarrassing undecided
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by IAMBREEZY: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: n
wasak: g
see booking of space abeg

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
aManFromMars:
. Don't females wear trousers?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
mysticgal: This sunday i went to buy newspaper for my dad early this year though,i have finished buying the thing oh when this okada man just wizzed by,kpraaa was all i felt,my suit skirt tore embarassed and fell on the road,oh just me,pant and road,i felt like like fainting,it was really embarrassing undecided
Holly Molly! shockedshockedshocked

Pele oh.
Vickii Ro: Sometime in June when I fell on the altar, just before my pastor started preaching, Oboy I fell frm d first step to the third in my heels;I just started laughing at myself before my fellow choristers cud do it for me.My pastor just said "It is well with you my daughter"
Took me more than 3months to gather enough courage to put on heels 2 church afta that embarrassing episode
Oh shít!! Now, this is true definition of embarrassment. When I'm moving on a staircase with heels on, I don't talk to anybody or look left or right because that movement requires full concentration in order to avoid stories like yours...LOL. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by CyrusLevi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
My most embarrassing moment this year was having sex with someone I had no feelings for in any way.It was embarrassing and painful which I sincerely regret
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by TrishaP(f): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hmm.. Mine was at the office, I was giving some reports to my boss when some papers slipped off my hands then I bent down to pick them up, so as I got up I didn't notice my shirt buttons had fallen off, So when I continued with the reports, I was wondering why he was now staring so confusedly then he gave me a sign that my shirt was opened, when I looked at it jeez I almost fainted!! cry I had to excuse myself to the bathroom and stayed there for as long as I could. sad I couldn't just face him for days.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by IAMBREEZY: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Vickii Ro: Sometime in June when I fell on the altar, just before my pastor started preaching, Oboy I fell frm d first step to the third in my heels;I just started laughing at myself before my fellow choristers cud do it for me.My pastor just said "It is well with you my daughter"
Took me more than 3months to gather enough courage to put on heels 2 church afta that embarrassing episode
Hahahahahahh. .this got me laughing really hard, I can imagine the embarrassment and the pastor's remark too grin grin grin

Btw, hope you didn't twist your ankle?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by kajole(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ok my turn

took a girl out on a date to this very very very lonely hangout/date/picnic,
just the two of us

out of nowhere i started percieving Fart aka mess

i was sure it wasn't me
i didnt want to believe it was the very very very beautiful babe beside me.

But i was shocked

mehn

peace out

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by tshakes(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
it happen to me in a wedding ceremony, i was jus sittn jejely wen dis service boi just pour soup on my white linen....i couldn't leave the party not until it get dark...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
I got drunk last month,and that was the first time I took whiskey or real alocohol,at a friends house party.
I just kept staggering,falling,saying all sorts,infact I was wild!

I woke up the next monrning and everyone kept talking about it,they be like "jo took one glass and a half and she went nuts,she begin speak phonetics,dey rap
"I didn't even know I vomitted on the bed I slept.
I was embarrassed.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
MarvellousGod: Hahahahahahh. .this got me laughing really hard, I can imagine the embarrassment and the pastor's remark too grin grin grin

Btw, hope you didn't twist your ankle?
Noooo,thank God fr dat sef...My sista was like "I knew u were gonna fall with d way u were walking,like som1 was chasing u"
I was goin 2 collect a mic 2 do back-up fr my pastor,cuz he sings a lot,nd sinc d mic was on d altar,I ws walking fast cuz I hated bin d center of attraction,nd see where dat landed me.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mine was when I went to my uncle's house to spend a few days. I got pressed, wanted to use the toilet, got to the toilet, knocked then opened the door and there was my male cousin shorts down sitted on d toilet seat with earpiece in his ears(wonder why he didn't lock the door), the sight that greeted me ehhhhshocked shocked,, I was so embarrassed as himself, I just said awwsh sorry and left..Through out that day, I couldn't look at his face, was so ashamed

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by koolet: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
seniourman: [size=24pt]My most embarrasing moment was when I saw Sexkillz in a make up shop[/size]

grin
buhahahahahaha lwbanmd
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by koolet: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2013

grin
buhahahahahaha lwbanmd lol

grin
buhahahahahaha lw.ban.md lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NIMC Moves To Integrate BVN Data / 6 Basic LIFE Skills You Should Learn / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.