Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] (3198 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by valencia25(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin.... Ok this will shock you and i know majority will never agree to this. NEVER EVER!!!

I decided to post this on Romance section but the MOD can still find a better place to put it.

There’s a new device in town, where ladies can lock up the male organs of their partners to prevent them from cheating. Here is how it’s been advertised. Male chastity devices restrict a man from touching his genitals for sexual pleasure.

The male chastity device gives the Keyholder control over the sexual fulfilment of both partners by denying the wearer the touch he has had all of his life.

His focus is now on when he can experience sexual gratification, and the Keyholder has complete control over the wearer’s pleasure.

This denied access means the wearer must please the Keyholder in order to receive the pleasure he craves.

Source: http://www.tecdish.com/2013/11/lock-your-husband-male-organ-till-he.html

Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by AdeniyiA(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2013
Doesn't matter, everything could be 'submerged'
cheesy
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by twogood: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2013
Crap!
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by terj(f): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2013
are you selling the device or you are already using it.
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by valencia25(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2013
terj: are you selling the device or you are already using it.
I'm not using it, i read the review online and i thought i should share.
Not sure if it's in Nigeria yet.

Would you buy it for ur hubby?
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by akpur1(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2013
terj: are you selling the device or you are already using it.
.. Are u not wise see ur irrelevant question
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by Nomski0(f): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Lord have mercy! shockedshockedshocked
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by AbuMikey(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2013

Holy Mother of Kratos shockedshockedshocked

Someone please take me to Mars! gringrin

Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lock a D?
What?! Who does that?
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by Dannylux: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lmfao grin grin grin
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by bizfirst: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Doesn't matter, everything could be 'submerged'
cheesy

That's a cruel joke! Someone would need to see the doctor immediately!
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by terj(f): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
akpur1: .. Are u not wise see ur irrelevant question

Mr relevant, move
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by valencia25(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Austeenx: Lock a D?
What?! Who does that?
Some Housewives grin
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by akpur1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
terj:

Mr relevant, move
u no well
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by terj(f): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
akpur1: u no well

Eya tongue
akpur1: u no well

Eya
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by ChiSun27(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oh no!!! Technology has produced anoda crap!!!
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by boofydon: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lol! Abeg make dem do d one for ladies too! Cuz am suspecting my gfrnd na every guy I see with her be her family frnd sad
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by Exponental(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kojo!
Dat will be in onila's dream!
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by valencia25(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
boofydon: Lol! Abeg make dem do d one for ladies too! Cuz am suspecting my gfrnd na every guy I see with her be her family frnd sad

I know the one you can use for your girlfriend lipsrsealed
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by mencade6: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
what of the ones for ladies. That would be the best because our ladies are not satisfied with one deek.

Runz gals on the troll, stop them modafvckers!
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by EejaNla01(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
And you think that snake can be tamed. Smh
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by Danhumprey: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nomski0: Lord have mercy! shockedshockedshocked
Would you use it on your husband? wink
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by martronilla: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
some men's 'thingys' cannot contain that lock o
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Even if itz real,i wud neva lay my hand on it,u knw y??cos itz trash and irrelevant,infact itz wasting of money,me,Abosede!stp a guy 4rm cheating??neva!he can cheat all he wants,karma wud serve im wen itz tym..
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by Miner13: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Harbosede02: Even if itz real,i wud neva lay my hand on it,u knw y??cos itz trash and irrelevant,infact itz wasting of money,me,Abosede!stp a guy 4rm cheating??neva!he can cheat all he wants,karma wud serve im wen itz tym..
is it that when you caught him u employ the revenge mission

OR

you prayed for badluck for him
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by Miner13: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nomski0: Lord have mercy! shockedshockedshocked
you find the best way to hook down your hubby
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Which husband for 9ja wud luv to go around wid such punishment.......
Re: Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] by majalisa(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: some men's 'thingys' cannot contain that lock o
hmmmnn.u seem to have seen enough

(1) (Reply)

Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / How To Get Any Woman To Stop Nagging By Lordsamurai / Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.