Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Third Class Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Third Class Candidates (44267 Views)

Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Class Candidates by Xtaceeey: 5:55am On Dec 01, 2013
rudedough:

The OP wasn't looking for advice, the OP was testifying that he graduated with a 3rd class but 1st class students work for him now, that's pretty offensive to me. However, other 3rd class graduates were encouraging the OP, talking about Bill Gates and Dangote. One even advised the OP to go for his Masters degree.

Is that what it has become in Nigeria? When did it get that bad? cry cry

The OP is far different from the person who testified abt 1st class working 4him. The OP is lookin 4 advice on how 2go abt a masters programme sef.. U ar 2 quic 2conclude u r even mixin ppl up, ds ur 2nd error now.. If u wia a student, u wud av failed woefully cuz u mak 2many mistakes nd cud lead 2u nt gettin d acquired grade u truly deserve/desire... Lolz jst kiddin dnt attack me ooo cuz I av bn liking ur comments on d thread so far.

2 Likes

Re: Third Class Candidates by Pasca07: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2013
@rudedough does it mean you can't comprehend or what?maybe u need to read the first page of this thread cos your last comment makes me wonder how you will graduate with first class or 2:1,you let emotion becloud your sense of reasoning pls read the OP post from page one.
Re: Third Class Candidates by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Xtaceeey:

The OP is far different from the person who testified abt 1st class working 4him. The OP is lookin 4 advice on how 2go abt a masters programme sef.. U ar 2 quic 2conclude u r even mixin ppl up, ds ur 2nd error now.. If u wia a student, u wud av failed woefully cuz u mak 2many mistakes nd cud lead 2u nt gettin d acquired grade u truly deserve/desire... Lolz jst kiddin dnt attack me ooo cuz I av bn liking ur comments on d thread so far.

shocked shocked shocked [b]I'm recommending you a full neurological diagnosis. Don't mention, you can thank me later. smiley

What do you guys think an MSc program is? cheesy cheesy A jamboree? Someone that couldn't pass in UG should go for an MSc Program. In which school?

"If I was a student". I'm a student pursuing a post graduate degree and I don't care if you like my comments or not, I'll attack anyone who tries to encourage failure or show any sympathy. That's a very wrong message to send to our youths, that someone can be successful even with a 3rd class degree.

I don't know how you guys define "success", but being successful means different things to different people. My definition of success is to achieve that which I desire and that's not living in a luxurious house or driving a flashy car.

I desire making headlines in academic research, writing a book on malignant neoplasm and it's cure. That's being successful to me.

You guys always attribute success to wealth, that's wrong and that's what's f$!ked up about Nigerians mentality and if our youths should carry on with such impuned mentality, who's not going to loot the treasury?
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Third Class Candidates by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Pasca07: @rudedough does it mean you can't comprehend or what?maybe u need to read the first page of this thread cos your last comment makes me wonder how you will graduate with first class or 2:1,you let emotion becloud your sense of reasoning pls read the OP post from page one.

You should have read the headline before it was edited. It reads "1st Class Graduates Are Working Under Me!" - 3rd Class Graduate".

I'm not an emotional person, if I had those unnecessary emotions, I would have been romancing this topic to sympathise with the OP.

1 Like

Re: Third Class Candidates by 2great: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2013
My achievement soo far can only be attributed to my 3rd class degree.How?It made me over ambitious rite from nysc; I was doing professional courses as a corper while learning sewing and foreign languages. I was seriously preparing on how to blast an interview reading different materials that come my way. I was also applying for jobs online because I've gained soo much confidence reading materials. I acquired enough skills during my nysc and was applying for jobs and at the same time preparing for the worst.
All I needed and prayed for was just getting called for an interview...I got job as a teamleader(coordinator/manager) in a PLC company in Lagos 2mths after NYSC. My oral interview+God did the magic. Only one of the managers that interviewed me talked about the 3rd class but my performance made him recommend me.
It remained a top secret to me that I came out with 3rd, as none of my family members/staff knws about it since I don't even carry myself like one. I bet they will argue it if anyone leaks the secret.
I got another job after a year but I had to tell the GM myself after the interview that I'm sorry I lied I made a 2:2, that I actually made a 3rd as submitted in my credentials owing to circumstances I couldn't control. My performance actually prompted them to ask if I made a 1st or 2:1 rily, n I cldnt but say 2:2 n dy got disturbed why I didn't mk a 2:1.
In conclusion, nothing is comparable to being the best and making a good grade. I have also had nights of silent cries, I have been limited in applying for some great jobs in multinationals since there is a requirement of not less than 2:1 or 2:2.
I've interviewed and recruited 2:1, 2:2 and even Msc within my 1st year of wrk; so....the place of God n skills is key!
All da best! For present undergraduates, pls strive to make a good grade to have a peace of mind and be generally acceptable; no excuse is genuine for failure. I wish I have a better grade though; it would have been a better compliment with the inherent zeal and skills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Class Candidates by 2great: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2013
My achievement soo far can only be attributed to my 3rd class degree.How?It made me over ambitious rite from nysc; I was doing professional courses as a corper while learning sewing and foreign languages. I was seriously preparing on how to blast an interview reading different materials that come my way. I was also applying for jobs online because I've gained soo much confidence reading materials. I acquired enough skills during my nysc and was applying for jobs and at the same time preparing for the worst.
All I needed and prayed for was just getting called for an interview...I got job as a teamleader(coordinator/manager) in a PLC company in Lagos 2mths after NYSC. My oral interview+God did the magic. Only one of the managers that interviewed me talked about the 3rd class but my performance made him recommend me.
It remained a top secret to me that I came out with 3rd, as none of my family members/staff knws about it since I don't even carry myself like one. I bet they will argue it if anyone leaks the secret.
I got another job after a year but I had to tell the GM myself after the interview that I'm sorry I lied I made a 2:2, that I actually made a 3rd as submitted in my credentials owing to circumstances I couldn't control. My performance actually prompted them to ask if I made a 1st or 2:1 rily, n I cldnt but say 2:2 n dy got disturbed why I didn't mk a 2:1.
In conclusion, nothing is comparable to being the best and making a good grade. I have also had nights of silent cries, I have been limited in applying for some great jobs in multinationals since there is a requirement of not less than 2:1 or 2:2.
I've interviewed and recruited 2:1, 2:2 and even Msc within my 1st year of wrk; so....the place of God n skills is key!
All da best! For present undergraduates, pls strive to make a good grade to have a peace of mind and be generally acceptable; no excuse is genuine for failure. I wish I have a better grade though; it would have been a better compliment with the inherent zeal and skills.
Re: Third Class Candidates by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 01, 2013
^^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy Someone is begging for attention. grin grin Nobody gives a flying f$@k brother, live with it and please don't quote me.

Thanks.
Re: Third Class Candidates by Spencer63(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2013
Emmadani: are you in nursery one?
nope... I am not in nursery one... but am sure you are... cause I am wondering if it was in d university u were thought to answer a question with a question !!!
Re: Third Class Candidates by tobie247(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2013
emmysoftyou: sorry if these thread is open for third class candidate.
But am here to air my view,because there is a woman who work in one of the reputable company in nigeria,here in lagos,this woman interview my sister,then after interview,she chat with my sist,and told her that she came out with third class ,that afta nysc life became perplexed to her. she later went 4 her master b4 she got her current company job as HR.
My advice to you all is that go do ur master or if yu ve God s connection nuttin wil stop you.
me wey com out wit 2:1 shey coy don giv me job?no na God go do am 4 us o0. No giv up and no let am distract you,God dey see us All and He wil help us all at the nick of time Amen.one love
omo, for Naija, Masters no determine or guarantee work o. No gock am.
Re: Third Class Candidates by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2013
Spencer63:
nope... I am not in nursery one... but am sure you are... cause I am wondering if it was in d university u were thought to answer a question with a question !!!
spencer find way sitdown,i no get power to argue on this topic again,na you cari me kum back here.
Re: Third Class Candidates by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2013
Good topic. 3rd class graduates are usually good marketers.
They give it all they have cos they can't aford to fail this time.

I have a cousin dt made 3rd class in chem eng, though hers was cos she refused to submit kpekus to their Hod.I believe she wuld have made 2.2 but the HOD frustrated her with his gang.missing script, extra year and all that. Her casee went to school senate but they prefered to side with the Hod (very intelligent and resourceful, his kind were few in the country).

What did she do? Her family struggled to send her to Us. She started an undergrad course in petroleum eng having studied chem eng b4. She did her best, got funding in her 2nd year.

Currently, she works with an oil coy in texas.
Re: Third Class Candidates by Remedy4gud: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2013
though i'm still in school, i've made a striking observation here;

Most of the people that claimed 2 have made 2.1 or 2.2, post comments with rather poorer command of English than (most of) their 3rd class counterpart. Hmmm, this simply corroborates d words of my mentor: grades are better had upstairs!

my contrIbution:
Well, it can't be gainsayed that good grades are held in high esteem in our labour market, i believe one still needs more than that to succeed. *the hunger for success is everything*

I'm in 200lvl now with 3 employees. My G.p is, for me, all right. Even while in class, my business runs. It takes planning and most of all, the hunger!
The bottom line:
With or without any kind of grade, look for something you can do for people which the can't do for themselves. solve promblems and they will certainly throw money @ you.
who you are lies in your Abilities not the cert.

1 Like

Re: Third Class Candidates by Xtaceeey: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2013
rudedough:

shocked shocked shocked [b]I'm recommending you a full neurological diagnosis. Don't mention, you can thank me later. smiley

What do you guys think an MSc program is? cheesy cheesy A jamboree? Someone that couldn't pass in UG should go for an MSc Program. In which school?

"If I was a student". I'm a student pursuing a post graduate degree and I don't care if you like my comments or not, I'll attack anyone who tries to encourage failure or show any sympathy. That's a very wrong message to send to our youths, that someone can be successful even with a 3rd class degree.

I don't know how you guys define "success", being successful means different things to different people. My definition of success is to achieve that which I desire and that's not living in a luxurious house or driving a flashy car.

I desire making headlines in academic research, writing a book on malignant neoplasm and it's cure. That's being successful to me.

You guys always attribute success to wealth, that's wrong and that's what's f$!ked up about Nigerians mentality and if our youths should carry on with such impuned mentality, who's not going to loot the treasury?
[/b]

Nd u stil had 2write all dis 4 jst ma 6 lines post? Now I agree wt pasca07, did u see me sympathising wt d OP? I am oly pointin out ur own error. OP dint testify shikena..
Re: Third Class Candidates by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Xtaceeey:

Nd u stil had 2write all dis 4 jst ma 6 lines post? Now I agree wt pasca07, did u see me sympathising wt d OP? I am oly pointin out ur own error. OP dint testify shikena..

grin grin You get wahala ghon. You need to see me in my office by 8PM, or you won't graduate. wink
Re: Third Class Candidates by phemocheee(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2013
tope56: I came out with third class but I never allow it to weight me down I didn't even tell my friends except my course mate so that hey will not discourage me and thank God today those that came out with first class are working under me.

You did not allow it to [b][/b]weight you down? Those that came out with first class are working [b][/b]under you?...Hmmm...... No wonder you came out with third class..... Now I see y ASUU is yet to call off the strike... Na wah o
Re: Third Class Candidates by coputa(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello,what is the use of your class with the servitude oriented education that is prevalent in the country..life is what you have upstairs and not that paper called degree ,its quite unfortunate that most 1st class quaduate cannot even think out of the box,or have the mind. Of their own...the present generation is for smart people and not just those that acquire university education.
Re: Third Class Candidates by dominique(f): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Very inspiring post from 2great, God bless you for sharing. Never set limitations for yourself no matter what circumstances you find yourself in. One of the best lecturers in my department finished with a 3rd class. She went on to have a PGD, masters and PhD and has been lecturing for over a decade. If not that she admitted this herself, I won't have believed she finished with a 3rd class. She so darn good at lecturing, we had to vote her as best lecturer in our final year. Now some people can say she was lucky to have graduated at a time when jobs were not scarce. I know of 3 different people that secured employment with their 3rd class degrees (without leg o). One of them earns over 1m per month. They didn't let their disadvantage stop them. They went on to empower themselves with professional certificates and second degrees. I would never advise undergrads to relax and not work hard for good grades but they should not lose hope once things don't go as planned.

3 Likes

Re: Third Class Candidates by Elgaxton(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
First class doesn't necessarily mean you are intelligent. For the most, it means you were serious while in school.

Same goes for third class honors too.

Follow your passion
Re: Third Class Candidates by aydotcome: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
@rudedough

Have gone through most of your posts, and your definition of success prompt my attention."success
is whatever u term it to be".Being a third class grad does not mean the OP can not be successful in life.He might put in for another academic programme, and comes up with excellent result .Moreover, academic success does not guaranty overall success in life.You can have a good grade in school, and performed below expectation on the job.In theory, some dude are brilliant, in practice, they may be laggard.

Finally bro, Life may be likened to a race in nursery, that you are to complete 100m track with a spoon and egg in your hand.what's the point been there first, when you couldn't get to the finish line with the spoon and egg?.

In other words, your success in life will not be judge only by academic performance.
Just making an opinion, and no offence.
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Third Class Candidates by 2good(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elgaxton: First class doesn't necessarily mean you are intelligent. For the most, it means you were serious while in school.

Same goes for third class honors too.

Follow your passion
Big lie. If you study 365 days in a year nonstop and you are not intelligent, you can never make a first class. Likewise if you are intelligent and not serious, you cannot make a first class. You need both intelligent and hardwork to make a first class

5 Likes

Re: Third Class Candidates by Spencer63(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Emmadani: spencer find way sitdown,i no get power to argue on this topic again,na you cari me kum back here.
Emmadani... I am not arguing with you... I just need the answer to the question i asked.
Thank you
Re: Third Class Candidates by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
[b]You guys can lie to yourselves all you want that a 3rd class graduates can do this and that and be "successful".

2good has already taken the words out of my mouth but I'll want to add.

How many 3rd class graduates produced the things we enjoy on earth today?

Internet
TV
Aeroplane
Computer
Cars
Phones
Roads
Building structures
Clothes
Weapons
Medicine
...the list is endless, feel free to edit and add yours.

Bottom line is 3rd class graduates cannot think outside the box, they're very unserious people. To achieve anything in life, there "must" be a deep sense of seriousness and focus.

3rd class graduates can't even do modern day business (Leverage, outsourcing, contract etc) except the old buying and selling.

They are fun and outgoing people though and of course, girls like them a lot grin but we have too much of extroverts on earth already, we need more introverts. We need people who value their private time, people who can think and put their thoughts into practice.

Goodluck with your 3rd class degree, but if I run a donut frying firm, I'm afraid i won't hire a 3rd class graduate to fry my donuts. cheesy cheesy

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Third Class Candidates by odeybernard: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
So what? Who ever told u 3rd Class was d end of life in d first instance? Stop dwelling on inferiority complex & accept ur fate & stop ranting on nairaland. You can rise 2 d peak of ur career but can't change dt ur 3rd class certificate. I rest my case
Re: Third Class Candidates by davide470(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
rudedough:
Bottom line is 3rd class graduates cannot think outside the box, they're very unserious people. To achieve anything in life, there "must" be a deep sense of seriousness and focus.

3rd class graduates can't even do modern day business (Leverage, outsourcing, contract etc) except the old buying and selling.

I think it's time you leave this thread. Thanks for your contribution so far.
Re: Third Class Candidates by crossover(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
rudedough: [b]You guys can lie to yourselves all you want that a 3rd class graduates can do this and that and be "successful".

2good has already taken the words out of my mouth but I'll want to add.

How many 3rd class graduates produced the things we enjoy on earth today?

Internet
TV
Aeroplane
Computer
Cars
Phones
Roads
Building structures
Clothes
Weapons
Medicine
...the list is endless, feel free to edit and add yours.

They are fun and outgoing people though and of course, girls like them a lot grin but we have too much of extroverts on earth already, we need more introverts. We need people who value their private time, people who can think and put their thoughts into practice.

Goodluck with your 3rd class degree, but if I run a donut frying firm, I'm afraid i won't hire a 3rd class graduate to fry my donuts. cheesy cheesy

[/b]

I am compelled to reply you on your ignorable assumption with the likelihood that the OP may be facing serious psychosomatic tempest and may be seeking a way out. In the meantime, I can deduce from your comments that you are one of those egoistic fellows. In fact, your comments so far are nauseating.

Fyi, so many factors can contribute to the performance of individuals. As an under graduate, I can tell of so many debauched things that my colleagues did to have better grades. Conversely, I can tell rudedough that, it is too early for him to think that he has the best route to self-satisfaction.
Re: Third Class Candidates by ChangeY: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why is it that people always counsel people that made third class as if they have a hell of problem. Everybody in Nigeria partake in the societal problems together.
Re: Third Class Candidates by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
crossover:

I am compelled to reply you on your ignorable assumption with the likelihood that the OP may be facing serious psychosomatic tempest and may be seeking a way out. In the meantime, I can deduce from your comments that you are one of those egoistic fellows. In fact, your comments so far are nauseating. Whatever you may think you have as your grade is definitely personal to you. I could still remember a case of a lecturer from the Department of Geophysics or Geology, University of Lagos, Lagos with first class grade from the Department of Geology, University of Ibadan, Ibadan and post graduate Degrees from the best universities in UK. To cut a long story short, this specific man was brought forward somehow in early 90s by a student (with 3rd Class grade) he taught while lecturing in the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. In fact, he prostrated himself (on his belly) before his former student to show gratitude after securing a new job through him.
Fyi, so many factors can contribute to the performance of individuals. As an under graduate, I can tell of so many debauched things that my colleagues did to have better grades. Conversely, I can tell rudedough that, it is too early for him to think that he has the best route to self-satisfaction.

[b]I don't sympathize with stu.pid people; i find this thread pretty offensive when i first read the headline on the front page before it was edited. It read and i quote "1st Class Graduates Are Working Under Me!" - 3rd Class Graduate". The OP wasn't looking for any way out, he was proud of his 3rd class tissue certificate (Pun intended).

If you have done your research very well, you’d notice that 2nd class graduates (Mostly Extroverts) are usually the best lecturers while 1st class graduates (Mostly Introverts) are not always good lecturers but very good in academic research.

I for example, after my MBChB, got an offer to lecture in Chemistry, i did that for 1 semester only but i couldn't keep up so i deferred; now i work at the Laboratory. What I’m trying to say is that people should learn to let go when they don't fit in. If you're not cut in for "BioChemistry" defer to a less complex faculty and safe yourself the embarrassment of graduating with a 3rd class degree.

From this thread, I’ve come to realize that Nigeria education system have been corrupted, but that doesn't mean that there are no hard working scholars in Nigeria Universities, because i know some hard working scholars who graduated with a 1st class degree in Nigeria Universities.

You talk about ego like ego is a bad habit. That perception is wrong, and a lot of people make that mistake. Ego is good for human development. Psychologically, egoism is viewed as human's motivation by rational self-interest. Achievers are often criticized for their ego, but it is the ego that drives people to achieve. So I encourage every scholar to be "hyper egoic" cos "egoism" is all you need to achieve academic excellence.

I don't know why your Geophysics lecturer needed another job but because a 3rd class graduate helped a 1st class lecturer doesn't mean that 3rd class graduates are going to help all 1st class lecturers in the future. That’s trying to console oneself after his/her failure.

Have a good day smiley
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Third Class Candidates by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
tope56: I came out with third class but I never allow it to weight me down I didn't even tell my friends except my course mate so that hey will not discourage me and thank God today those that came out with first class are working under me.

Working under u as what?
Re: Third Class Candidates by ignis: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
lepasharon:

Watch your words.. third class is understandable for science degree programs cos they're harder..but yeah, its still not desirable...

My dear, third class is neither understandable nor acceptable in any science field.
Re: Third Class Candidates by Olril18(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
im sorry tope,but i can see clearly u are suffering from a huge inferiority complex
Re: Third Class Candidates by LajaLaba: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2013
rudedough:

[b]I don't sympathize with stu.pid people; i find this thread pretty offensive when i first read the headline on the front page before it was edited. It read and i quote "1st Class Graduates Are Working Under Me!" - 3rd Class Graduate". The OP wasn't looking for any way out, he was proud of his 3rd class tissue certificate (Pun intended).

If you have done your research very well, you’d notice that 2nd class graduates (Mostly Extroverts) are usually the best lecturers while 1st class graduates (Mostly Introverts) are not always good lecturers but very good in academic research.

I for example, after my MBChB, got an offer to lecture in Chemistry, i did that for 1 semester only but i couldn't keep up so i deferred; now i work at the Laboratory. What I’m trying to say is that people should learn to let go when they don't fit in. If you're not cut in for "BioChemistry" defer to a less complex faculty and safe yourself the embarrassment of graduating with a 3rd class degree.

From this thread, I’ve come to realize that Nigeria education system have been corrupted, but that doesn't mean that there are no hard working scholars in Nigeria Universities, because i know some hard working scholars who graduated with a 1st class degree in Nigeria Universities.

You talk about ego like ego is a bad habit. That perception is wrong, and a lot of people make that mistake. Ego is good for human development. Psychologically, egoism is viewed as human's motivation by rational self-interest. Achievers are often criticized for their ego, but it is the ego that drives people to achieve. So I encourage every scholar to be "hyper egoic" cos "egoism" is all you need to achieve academic excellence.

I don't know why your Geophysics lecturer needed another job but because a 3rd class graduate helped a 1st class lecturer doesn't mean that 3rd class graduates are going to help all 1st class lecturers in the future. That’s trying to console oneself after his/her failure.

Have a good day smiley
[/b]
Bla bla bla a rant of an immature guy
Re: Third Class Candidates by Ayoola171(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2013
I believe this world itself is beyond man's reasoning (Mystereous), i believe graduatn frm University with best grade is an added advantage over fellow with lesser grades, but i'm afraid how some people here attached life success to University grades, what of those people that never made it to University talkless of graduatn; can we say they are prone to failure? I believe u can still make best out of urself irrespectful of ur present challenges, it's all a functn of urself. Even d world of God testify i.e "As a man thinketh; so be it". Why some ppl are now sayn thirdies are failures, unless if they themselfs admit they are. Read this " I remember, when i was told you are not going to play football again; and all hope was lost, i prayed and i came back to win trophies" Kanu Nwankwo. So pals, "If it's going to be; is up to me, the me i see; is the me i'll be. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2012 NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment. Deadline 21 December 2012 / 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. / The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.