Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card (17735 Views)

Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) / National Identity Number Mandatory From September / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by rman: 5:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Nigeria go better. All that is needed is for people from the axis of EVIL -APC e-warriors, Tinubu, Buhari and Boko Haram- to give this president some breathing space.

Learn how to make your points in support of GEJ without these obsession with APC, Tinubu and Buhari.

When you first came, many took your opinion seriously concerning your subject GEJ. Right now, I think you have allowed your obsession with the opposition to make you lose focus.

You are indirectly giving credibility to those that call you a paid agent with most of your post these days.

3 Likes

Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by PrinceJustice(m): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2013
If I say end time things... Very soon for safety, mobility and portability the size will be reduced to an implantable chip in the hand (and maybe forehead)
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Urine: 6:07am On Nov 29, 2013
kingoflag: Obviously ure too stu.pid to understand why I'm against foreign governments and institutions having 100% access to ur biometric info but u just had to say something. I bet u don't even have an authentic birth certificate.

Man, gtfoh.

This man has a valid point.
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Nigeria go better. All that is needed is for people from the axis of EVIL -APC e-warriors, Tinubu, Buhari and Boko Haram- to give this president some breathing space.
must you politicise everything? You really don't have anything else you do with your life.

I registered online months ago only to discover nimc staff have closed shop in my local govt area. When will they deliver this card to us?
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by ikweremilitant: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2013
abi o
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by kennytidistar(m): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2013
we should be able to use that card to vote electronically, mennnnnnn rigging will reduce and El rufai will have no reason to leave his state of residence and claim to be observing election in anambra.

1 Like

Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by ikweremilitant: 6:15am On Nov 29, 2013
JulianBond007: smh. This insincere nigerian can't do without mentioning APC in virtually all his posts. Are you for real?
he stops d day u nd ur master tinubu nd odar apc dogs nd seun hmsef do d needful.stop d insult on our president
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2013
Are we in the end times? Of course we are. A phrase I quote 'Every Single Nigerian must be registered'. My beloved It's obvious that a country that cannot give it's Citizens the basic things of life, can gladly put down its foot wo ensure every Nigerian must be registered. The bible says that 'No one will buy and sell without the mark'. We are getting there. Secondly, it serves as an ATM card... Now I plead with all of you who sometimes are struggling with
your so called sexuality and your filthy
Acts of bestiality, the heavens are ready to roll, ready for the saints. Doomsday is around the corner. Your antics have become the arguments of World bodies, simply because they are playing out their role assigned to them by the Prince of this world. Its a wake up call for us Christians and any faith that deeply believes in the return of our Lord Jesus Christ for the collection of the saints,please be prepared.

We are in the last days. The events of the times are unfolding. We must come to the King of Kings kneeling before him to ask him to guide us through these days.

The days are here, prepare your self. I only welcome insights and not arguments.

Enjoy the rest off your day.
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by dewaskillz: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Nigerians also getting prepared for anti-christ. That's y christianity will never b a fluke because all dis things was prophesied love time ago. End time tins
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by koladebrainiac(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2013
welcome development .but u guys don't understand one thing. if the government wants to Bleep your life big time . maybe u against them, they can stop your. Carr from running and messed up your life. you know like will smith in enemy of state . so you rear not speak against any government . they will control you.
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by floflo12: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2013
I don't understand where dis country dey head to,all dis confused people leading us.
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by illicit(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2013
thats what my sch card looks like UNILORIN, it also serves as an atm card, its multifunctional sha
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Philistine(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2013
U are a Big fool.U are really Gifted in the act of foolishness,as u always like to politicize every discussion in this forum.
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2013
rman:

Learn how to make your points in support of GEJ without these obsession with APC, Tinubu and Buhari.

When you first came, many took your opinion seriously concerning your subject GEJ. Right now, I think you have allowed your obsession with the opposition to make you lose focus.

You are indirectly giving credibility to those that call you a paid agent with most of your post these days.

Paid agent? Lol... APC e-warriors started calling me a paid agent right from the very first day I joined this forum. I am no longer bothered about blackmails.

Some have chosen to be neutral while others have sided with one party/individual or the other . Whichever way it is, everyone has a POSITION. My position is known and I owe no one no apologies. If I am paid to take a position, then all others who have taken one position or the other no NL are also paid.

When I came under ferocious attack from APC e-warriors for my posts which were based on issues and devoid of attacks on ANYONE, I initially ignored them. But when attacks, blackmail and curses on Sincere9gerian became an instrument for gathering "like" and derailing threads, I had a re-think. Now, its fire for fire.

4 Likes

Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by algorithm(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2013
How do we register and get the.card ?
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2013
blink182: must you politicise everything? You really don't have anything else you do with your life.

I registered online months ago only to discover nimc staff have closed shop in my local govt area. When will they deliver this card to us?
My friend, this is POLITICS board. Even your comment is based on your political inclination so stop acting like a clown. Besides, nothing wrong with that post. I only asked for breathing space for the president so he can complete his laudable projects, including the ID project.

4 Likes

Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Ikem11(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Even if you have the political will to do so, you cannot do it overnight. Ask an ordinary nigerian about power.....observing#
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by rman: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Paid agent? Lol... APC e-warriors started calling me a paid agent right from the very first day I joined this forum. I am no longer bothered about blackmails.

Some have chosen to be neutral while others have sided with one party or individual or not. Whichever way it is, everyone has a POSITION. My position is known and I owe no one any apologies. If I am paid to take a position, then all others who have taken one position or the other no NL are also paid.

When I came under ferocious attack from APC e-warriors for my posts which were based on issues and devoid of attacks on ANYONE, I initially ignored them. But when attacks, blackmail and curses on Sincere9gerian became an instrument of gathering "like" and derailing threads, I had a re-think. Now, its fire for fire.

I actually think your initial approach is the best approach. If you bring your standard low because of fire for fire, you will indirectly become them. How? It will be difficult to separate what position each stand for in the long run, because both sides of the coin will become tails. A few needs to be able to separate the two.

What I'm suggesting is sticking to your initial method, which is more about issues and facts.

Best of luck.
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by ignis: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Have the registration commenced?
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by 99100(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Nicely thought.
A good development.
I call this ADVANCEMENT.

1 Like

Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by awodman: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2013
ignis: Have the registration commenced?
Yes..you can approach the NIMC office nearest to you...by next year registration centres will be opened in public places~Hospitals,Schools,LGA HQ e.t.c

Sincere 9jerian...I see you bro..Soldier on
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by pimplucious: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2013
kingoflag: Tell ur principals they are dumb as hell. Not just for hiring you, but this is not how to go about collating vital statistics in the country by selling the country's citizen's biometrics information to foreign banks who will in turn sell it to foreign Govt's to commit all kinds of acts with!!!! Are u guys ok? Do you even have an idea what the hell ure doing?

Its soooo appalling people in govt do not see the risks in this also apalling is the fact that most Nigerians could not recognized the imminent danger in this venture.

See this as exchanging of people as slaves to the colonial masters in return for a mere mirror. I am shocked beyond imagination.

1 Like

Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Tex42(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2013
NIGERIANS CAN BE SENTIMENTAL AT TIMES, FOR SANITY'S SAKE, HOW DID GEJ AND APC COME INTO?!. I BLIV THAT BY VIRTUE OF US COMMENTING ON THIS SITE THAT WE ARE LEARNED, SO LETS ACT LIKE ONE, WE MUST NOT POLITICIZE EVERYTHING ABEG!.
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Tex42(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2013
NIGERIANS CAN BE SENTIMENTAL AT TIMES, FOR SANITY'S SAKE, HOW DID GEJ AND APC COME INTO?!. I BLIV THAT BY VIRTUE OF US COMMENTING ON THIS SITE THAT WE ARE LEARNED, SO LETS ACT LIKE ONE, WE MUST NOT POLITICIZE EVERYTHING ABEG!.
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Btruth: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2013

Sadist!
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Btruth: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2013
99/100:
Nicely thought.
A good development.
I call this ADVANCEMENT.

No. Though good, ........but I'll call it the 666 thing.
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by vicadex07(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=Longeria]They are Nigeria's biggest problem. /quote]
Sharap there...what of gej that persistently turns a blind Eye to corrupt officials. He even had the guts to say on live tv there is no corruption in Nigeria. He is the most unserious president we ever had. Ogogoro master
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by vicadex07(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2013
rman:

are you still doubting he is a paid agent
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by afrikanns: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: ^^ Just like the GEJ is an obsession to all of you, so also the leaders of the opposition is an obsession to some others. And by the way, why are you having headache because someone mentioned Tinubu? Since that is giving you headache, you may have to buy bags of paracetamol because there is no relenting.
first of all, how old are you punk? because I think you may be suffering from the worst disease on earth,also you will need to inwardly rehabilitate and re-orientate your mind servant. wake up dog
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by thewarrior72: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2013
5points:
what is dis one saying? Are u in an Arabic country? Ur use of English is pathetic, u must be an nna
Oh gush, look @ this dirty-looking ijebu talking of someones English.....OMG
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Freezeman: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2013
but I registered since september and I only got a slip but not the card how do I go about getting the card
Re: National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card by Tibins(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2013
I think GEJ meant well for Nigeria. Just that virtually every sector of our economy is infested deadly interests so any move to correct the wrong is resisted. Though not directly, so as not to be suspected, but with great deceit cloaked in sweet words and polished with silver and gold; as though they are fighting for the people. Same Nigerians they are oppressing, cheating lord over as slaves.
My take is that, even if GEJ may not be perfect, he has within 2 1/2years, in the midst of all the troubles and regional interests, sabotage and disrespect, proved strong. Let's give him a chance to complete his transformation programme.

This country has seen leaders in the past who shout, issue threats and talk often, even if not so grounded in information. So we use that as yardstick to assess successive leaders. Therefore, anyone who talk less, or wouldn't shout and comment on issues, deliberately though is seen as weak.
Fellow countrymen, let's please learn to respect, give leaders chance to perform irrespective of our believe and religious divides. For me, even if it's a northerner or westerner in power we'll give same regard. If this GEJ's time please let's give him a chance.
Leaders are choosen by God, He gives it to whoever He pleases. Perhaps GEJ is who Nigeria needs to usher us into a new era. It doesn't matter where he may come from. Let's embrace his programmes and work with him, support him to succeed. If he succeeds, Nigeria would have taken a step further. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’ll Get Out Of Recession This Year – W’bank / Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win / The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.