Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! (24690 Views)

Nigerian American To Host Fundraiser For Hillary Clinton / Hillarious: When Federal Government Finally Approves Loan For Oshiomole / Sosoliso Plane Crash Aftermath: Fundraiser Dinner For Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2013
I remember raising money for Folake to undergo surgery, nairaland never came back to tell us (with pictures or videos) if d money was delivered to her and the surgery undergone successfully. If money is whereby contributed in this one, who would we be sure it get delivered to the hapless widow?

Pls let's be sincere and transparent here. Shame to oshiomole, cos that woman must not die - amen.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Goddex: That video moves me to tears each time I watch it.

The woman was crying, rolling on the ground, holding back her wears, begging and then appealed to Oshiomole [size=16pt]"my governor pls. . . I am a wodow"[/size] but her governor responded immediately [size=16pt]"You are a widow, go and die!"[/size]
Permission to use this quote as a Q & A plz
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by yd849ja: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Hypocrisy of a Nation: Nigeria. Not to condone what Oshiomole said but even Christ sent traders out of the temple!!! Oshiomole erred and retracted his utterance. Its so pathetic how everything takes a political turn in Nigeria. How many of you lots ever helped a single widow in your life before this incidence? Same PDP that turned Edo State into a junk yard has turned philanthropic and philosophical after rubbing the state blind. Nigeria truly is a Satire.

3 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by kenx1(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Can someone plz locate her!!!! I'm n 2 I don't care if it's a scam or nt......I knw wat it is to be raised by a widow
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by gramci: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2013
tellwisdom: I will not drop 1 Naira angry

who be you?

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by tope3x(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2013
i'm in with 5000 naira or more

omonuan: Let us find ways to track down Oshiomole's widow victim and help her avoid the hex placed on her by the "people's governor." No! The poor widow must not go and die. Contribute your "widow's mite" to this poor lady. Stop complaining, please do something!
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by BlackHuman(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Turbocharged:

U r a blank foooool for asking such question.
Does anybody in this forum know where she came.
Itz idioooots like u dat r causing all des ethnicity in nigeria.
Lolz...I just aked a simple question but from ur response, i think i can already deduce the answer....tanx for participating in this "feasibility study" tho. cool

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by nedu2000(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2013
lalyiva: this is pure hogwash!!
how many women lose their husband's daily?
how many widows have died from poverty?
and how many widows have survived the hardship and moved further?

y are u guys making a scene with this one?? is she d only widow on earth? I sympathise with her but I don't get the whole contribution idea

my mum is a widow, I know its not easy,but we have survived years of hardship, even when she had her shop demolished, she moved on
may the Good Lord bless her handwork and yours too
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by killemall: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire: I am highly disappointed that no one nairalanding from Edo has sacrificed resources to locate that woman. In this country, I have resolved that only the netizens and indeed Nairalanders can effect changes the way we want. Forget the rest of the online portals whose aim are just to expose and mock and do nothing.

It is important that any Nairalanders within the Edo axis locate the woman, and send us a video clip of her with authentic account information. If she doesnt have account number, I wont be surprise, but she can tell us how to receive "widow's mite".

I believe we can take it from there, we must help each other since the politicians have failed the poor people of this country.

Woe to the People's Governor, THE WIDOW MUST NOT DIE!
Idleness is a bad thing....Guy why are you taking the ish personal? There are hundreds of pple around you who need that token of yours more than this woman.

...I implore you to stop showcasing your ignorance all in the name of nailing oshio.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by free2ryhme: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Greek is to reason Africa is to emotion.

Scammers on NL

open your eyes .. Xmas is around corner

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
yd849ja: Hypocrisy of a Nation: Nigeria. Not to condone what Oshiomole said but even Christ sent traders out of the temple!!! Oshiomole erred and retracted his utterance. Its so pathetic how everything takes a political turn in Nigeria. How many of you lots ever helped a single widow in your life before this incidence? Same PDP that turned Edo State into a junk yard has turned philanthropic and philosophical after rubbing the state blind. Nigeria truly is a Satire.
Gbam!!!

Although oshomole needs to apologize to that woman.He acted inhuman.This thread has taken a politicalturn....SMH lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by lalyiva(f): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
nedu2000: your free mr billyonaire И̣̣̣̥o one's stopping you & your not doing a bad thing,you may claim to be doing that already,but obviously not done enough in your vicinity,poverty abounds everywhere in naija,there's always a child about 2 dropout of school or a woman without money to feed her kid unless you tell me ur not based in nigeria,I feel is better focus on these ones than an woman some place in benin that maybe isn't as impoverished as you think
thanks guy u said it well
abeg u guys should take dat money to an orphanage, or give it to the child dat has nothing to eat or the poor woman in ur area dat has no decent clothing

if u give,u receive
God sees our heart, give to someone who really needs, ur neighbor mite be suffering

so don't give Cox everyone is giving
I rather give the little I have to the orphan dat I really know is suffering ,than a widow who can survive without my funds

#get real#

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by killemall: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
kenx1: Can someone plz locate her!!!! I'm n 2 I don't care if it's a scam or nt......I knw wat it is to be raised by a widow
Have you eaten today bloody hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jaybee3(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
I can only commend the kindness shown by everyone on this thread. It's always refreshing to see that Nigerians are always ready to be counted when it counts.

I'd like to remind you guys that there are also many other victims such as this widow and would ask if you guys can also show this kindness towards them. The TeHN team are currently running an end of year charity flight where the sole aim is to put smiles to faces of the underprivileged during this festive period.
Please have a look at the thread here =>https://www.nairaland.com/1522558/tehns-2nd-annual-end-year

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by IamDebola: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by killemall: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
free2ryhme: Greek is to reason Africa is to emotion.

Scammers on NL

open your eyes .. Xmas is around corner
Abi na...who knows the intention of that son of a b1tch *byllionaire* ?
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by enigmang: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
yd849ja: Hypocrisy of a Nation: Nigeria. Not to condone what Oshiomole said but even Christ sent traders out of the temple!!! Oshiomole erred and retracted his utterance. Its so pathetic how everything takes a political turn in Nigeria. How many of you lots ever helped a single widow in your life before this incidence? Same PDP that turned Edo State into a junk yard has turned philanthropic and philosophical after rubbing the state blind. Nigeria truly is a Satire.

CHrist did not tell them to GO AND DIE….. even if we haven't helped a single widow.. wish i am sure we have; at least we no better than to tell them to their face to GO AND DIE…. and coming from a seating governor… dude it will definitely take a political turn anywhere in the WORLD. He was elected to lead not to send people to their deaths…

Leave this your talk about only in Nigeria.. in other more civilised climate he would have lost his job...

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jaybee3(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson: I remember raising money for Folake to undergo surgery, nairaland never came back to tell us (with pictures or videos) if d money was delivered to her and the surgery undergone successfully. If money is whereby contributed in this one, who would we be sure it get delivered to the hapless widow?

Pls let's be sincere and transparent here. Shame to oshiomole, cos that woman must not die - amen.
We have provided series of updates on the thread Sir including audit of the account to date.
Have a look at the thread here=> https://www.nairaland.com/1388182/nairalanders-folake-needs/15#down

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by JERRYMAG4(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
I am in . 10k. Lets locate her
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Thej(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
I am in please

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by hollandis(f): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Am in
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Turbocharged: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2013

y are u guys making a scene with this one?? is she d only widow on earth? I sympathise with her but I don't get the whole contribution idea

my mum is a widow, I know its not easy,but we have survived years of hardship, even when she had her shop demolished, she moved on

Ol boy ee!
See ENVY and JEALOUSY. Na person do u?
Abeg park well make traffic flow.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by free2ryhme: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
EBK2: I have offered to give 50k to whoever can verifiably locate the lady. You must have a bank account as I don't do western union
Anyone in Benin will be ideal.
My email address is chris_cia48@hotmail.com

In as much as your intentions are genuine be mindful of wolves waiting to take advantage of you
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by free2ryhme: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
enigmang:

CHrist did not tell them to GO AND DIE….. even if we haven't helped a single widow.. wish i am sure we have; at least we no better than to tell them to their face to GO AND DIE…. and coming from a seating governor… dude it will definitely take a political turn anywhere in the WORLD. He was elected to lead not to send people to their deaths…

Leave this your talk about only in Nigeria.. in other more civilised climate he would have lost his job...

oshiomole is not Christ but human and we are bound to err.. he apologized which is human and accepted responsibilities for his utterance ..

Igbinedion did worst than dis did any of u open your gutter? .. holier than thou hypocrites undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
I am in, the poor widow must surly live
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2013

First, let me say accept my sympathy on ur Dad.
Now, believe me dear, if ur mum was treated the way that poor widow was treated and aired on national tv, she would have gotten immense financial support. So don't tell us where to donate to and all that, afterall it's OUR money, good thing this thing happened in a November monthend when you'll have extra for charity.

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by WildChild00(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
In solidarity, 3x gun shot for the woman, and ten thousand voted in to support the widow.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb: How about the hundreds of widows in ur neighborhood or in ur villages ?
they didn't get their means of livelyhood cutoff bro. undecided
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by hishandmaid(f): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
I'm in. Pls those in Edo state be able to track this woman. The video went spiral on the internet so it should be easy to locate her before our kind gesture here on NL will be too late. And thank u so @ op for raising this thread.
My country Nigeria is blessed not matter what.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by free2ryhme: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ezebinaugwu: I am in, the poor widow must surly live

even without you she has been surviving

There are person who have crossed your path asking for alms u turned them down .. na widow we dey for benin wey u never see you dey take boast for NL.. niaja i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Joel3(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
look here everybody, i am in Benin city, but locating that woman will not be that easy, i know the scene happened in mission road and she must be heading to new Benin market on seeing the position from where they stand anybody in Benin city can easily know that that woman was waiting for a bus that will take her to new Benin market direction. the only way now is except one need to go to the local media. e.g. radio or tv station.

otherwise except someone who already know her before hand then happen to come across this thread.

anyway i will still try my best to ask around.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by gbadexy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
I'm so loving this. This is revolution in the making!
I'm following keenly and would participate actively if the widow's identity is ascertained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today / Lagos House Of Assembly Confirms 22 Commissioner-nominees, Rejects 17 / North Will Never Discover Oil In Chad Basin – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.