Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Courtship Begins After Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Courtship Begins After Proposal (4176 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / What's The Difference Between Courtship And Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2008
Hannibal:

Testosterone for u??

Goodluck and beware of wet dreams . . . .
I will pay to see the shock on your face if u wake up with semen on your undies. grin cheesy

It's ok, Atleast it will be my semen tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.Not someone who came for the night because I misunderstood his 'sweet" words as a sign of courtship,

chika98:

Actually testosterone makes you hornier. If that's a word sef (hornier I mean)

Is that so??
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by chika98: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2008
Yes siiir! Google it up too.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2008
chika98:

Yes siiir! Google it up too.

So becos I said am gonna start taking testosterone, u have now grown wings to call me sir? See me see wahala ooo,
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Hannibal: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

It's ok, Atleast it will be my semen tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.Not someone who came for the night because I misunderstood his 'sweet" words as a sign of courtship,

Well. . . . .that is just 10% of the story.

Lemme tell u the clearly demonstrable effects of excess testosterone.

-Facial Hair
-Chest Hair
-Madam's Apple
-Pubic Hair extends towards thigh and up towards ur belly-ring. shocked shocked
-Increased sex-drive. tongue tongue tongue
-Deepening of voice.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2008
Hannibal:

Well. . . . .that is just 10% of the story.

Lemme tell u the clearly demonstrable effects of excess testosterone.

-Facial Hair

I will shave using the very same things you use tongue

Hannibal:

-Chest hair

Some men happen to find that SEXY, or I can do a full body wax tongue

Hannibal:

-Madam's Apple

Oh plz, That's secondary matter.With surgery that can be removed, just ask Ru Paul cheesy cheesy

Hannibal:

-Pubic Hair extends towards thigh and up towards your belly-ring. shocked shocked

I will have a PERMANENT Brazilan wax tongue

Hannibal:

-Increased sex-drive. tongue tongue tongue

LOL, That's why my Rabbit is next in line to my Bible cheesy cheesy shocked shocked

Hannibal:

-Deepening of voice.

Nonsense, Have you forgotten what I do for a living? We actually help in that department as well. We can make a 300s modal registry sound like a 156 in a matter of weeks, tongue tongue

So I am well prepared,
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by chika98: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

So because I said am going to start taking testosterone, u have now grown wings to call me sir? See me see wahala ooo,
See mgbeke feeling funky. Yes Siiiir is a figure of speech. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Hannibal: 1:06am On Jul 24, 2008
@ Chat2MeBac,

It seems u have everything covered. . . . . Go get ur testosterone!!! cheesy grin cheesy
I will be surprised if i don't find u here after 10 days asking NLers for advice.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:09am On Jul 24, 2008
chika98:

See mgbeke feeling funky. Yes Siiiir is a figure of speech. Don't get it twisted.

Shut the f.uck up, Don't get me started you gutter rat, angry angry

Hannibal:

@ Chat2MeBac,

It seems u have everything covered. . . . . Go get your testosterone!!! cheesy grin cheesy
I will be surprised if i don't find u here after 10 days asking NLers for advice.

Hell will freeze over first before I attempt such feat tongue tongue tongue tongue,

yea I did lots of research on the issue, I have everything covered.Even took out an insurance policy cheesy cheesy
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by chika98: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Shut the f.uck up, Don't get me started you gutter rat, angry angry
That's the best your ass could come up with? I really don't have time for ugly folks like yourself.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Hannibal: 1:16am On Jul 24, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Hell will freeze over first before I attempt such feat tongue tongue tongue tongue,

Good news at last!!

yea I did lots of research on the issue, I have everything covered.Even took out an insurance policy cheesy cheesy

Go 'head, mami. tongue
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:16am On Jul 24, 2008
chika98:

That's the best your ass could come up with? I really don't have time for ugly folks like yourself.

See this bleached out, wig/weave wearing, shoe-lipstick matching heifer calling a Diva ugly, I suggest you go do your homework well before you step into a lion's den, I haven't exercised my labia in while and cheap fuckards like yourself don't come easily, I kill your prostituing cunt tonight, Continue looking for my trouble,

You Elebolo,
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Hannibal: 1:21am On Jul 24, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

See this bleached out, wig/weave wearing, shoe-lipstick matching heifer calling a Diva ugly, I suggest you go do your homework well before you step into a lion's den, I haven't exercised my labia in while and cheap fuckards like yourself don't come easily, I kill your prostituing cunt tonight, Continue looking for my trouble,

You Elebolo,

I am beginning to suspect u may have taken your testosterone . . . . .
Lower the aggression, abeg!!! wink cheesy

@ Chika98,

There's no need for this.
Wave the white flag.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by chika98: 1:21am On Jul 24, 2008
Such vile. Levels dey jor grin
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by onyinye2(f): 1:22am On Jul 24, 2008
@post

it depends on the individuals involved. for me and my relationships, yeah there is going to have to be some courtship involved. i want to know  that you are fully committed in the relationship. so when and if we marry i know that you will also be committed in that too. friendship can lead to proposal but how do you know that person will be committed to the relationship? now that is the question that needs an answer.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Studentet: 1:24am On Jul 24, 2008
chat me bac,

who is upsetting you tonite?

Hey guys, thats sure not the best way to attract a woman
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:24am On Jul 24, 2008
Hannibal:

I am beginning to suspect u may have taken[b] your testosterone [/b] . . . . .
Lower the aggression, abeg!!! wink cheesy

Yea I swallowed 5 pills and downed with a quart of 'Sunset", grin grin grin

Now join me on the beach, tongue tongue

And what aggression are you refering to?  Did I start anything here?? Let me go back to suckling Zing jare, angry
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by HCH3COO: 1:25am On Jul 24, 2008
catfight.

ladies, please calm down.  kiss and makeup please.  tongue
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Studentet: 1:25am On Jul 24, 2008
Onyinye,

howdy?
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:26am On Jul 24, 2008
Studentet:

chat me bac,

who is upsetting you tonight?

Hey guys, thats sure not the best way to attract a woman

It's ok dear.Don't worry, you know this Island babe can handle herself,  cheesy cheesy

BTW.How have you been??
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:27am On Jul 24, 2008
HCH3COO:

catfight.

ladies, please calm down. kiss and makeup please. tongue

I am allergic to trolls cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Anyways, what's your say on the topic HCH3COO?
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Studentet: 1:29am On Jul 24, 2008
Whatever you guys do, don't want no breaking of bottles, or bloodspill on Nland.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Hannibal: 1:31am On Jul 24, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Yea I swallowed 5 pills and downed with a quart of 'Sunset", grin grin grin
Now join me on the beach, tongue tongue

5 pills??
Thats what i am talking about. . . . . .How's the madam's apple shaping up?

And what aggression are you refering to?  Did I start anything here?? Let me go back to suckling Zing jare, angry

Suckling Zing??
What exactly are u sucking on him?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by HCH3COO: 1:33am On Jul 24, 2008
My say?  Not too much really.   Courtship begins when she accepts my proposal for a serious relationship.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:33am On Jul 24, 2008
Hannibal:

5 pills??
Thats what i am talking about. . . . . .How's the madam's apple shaping up?

Suckling Zing??
What exactly are u[b] sucking [/b] on him?? shocked shocked shocked

You "dirty ole ma" tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Zing is a virgin and he is a Christian too, leave him out of your mudlings, angry cheesy

The madam's apple is still green, should be ripe by Fall  tongue
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:35am On Jul 24, 2008
HCH3COO:

My say? Not too much really. Courtship begins when she accepts my[b] proposal for a serious relationship.[/b]

Exactly, I am sure at some pointing time, both parties would have agreed that they are taking it further, But these yeye boys here ranting about ladies reading into things that are not. Gosh. Why didn't Eve just poison Adam and save the world??
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Studentet: 1:36am On Jul 24, 2008
So is courtship supposed to find out  if u can live with him or her, or if u should dump him or her?
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Studentet: 1:38am On Jul 24, 2008
if Eve had poison Adam, then she would have been getting it on with the animals.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by onyinye2(f): 1:39am On Jul 24, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Exactly, I am sure at some pointing time, both parties would have agreed that they are taking it further,  But these yeye boys here ranting about ladies reading into things that are not. Gosh. Why didn't Eve just poison Adam and save the world??

i find myself asking that question more and more as time goes on. but on the real, yeah both individuals should MUTUALLY decide taking the relationship to that level. if one party decides and the other doesn't there is going to be some serious problems. because that person gone think you moving things too fast and ya needs ta cool your jets.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Hannibal: 1:41am On Jul 24, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

You "dirty ole ma" tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Zing is a virgin and he is a Christian too, leave him out of your mudlings, angry cheesy

He won't be a virgin for long with you around.
Besides, he may be seeing someone else in the neighbourhood.
Remember the day u locked him out. . . . .do u seriously think he was just strolling or he doing the "unthinkable"??
A cop is knocking on ur door soon to charge Zing for abandoning wives n kids. grin cheesy

The madam's apple is still green, should be ripe by Fall  tongue

Ok. . . . .Pray it ripes in time.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by HCH3COO: 1:43am On Jul 24, 2008
Studentet:

if Eve had poison Adam, then she would have been getting it on with the animals.
Not only that, but I was gonna say it should have been Adam poisoning eve to save the world from sin, then I realized that man without woman is like night without day.
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:48am On Jul 24, 2008
Hannibal:

He won't be a virgin for long with you around.
Besides, he may be seeing someone else in the neighbourhood.
Remember the day u locked him out. . . . .do u seriously think he was just strolling or he doing the "unthinkable"??
A cop is knocking on your door soon to charge Zing for abandoning wives n kids. grin cheesy

Ok. . . . .Pray it ripes in time.
God forbid that highlighted sentence, Over ma dead body, I have a Rabbit, no need for Cats now,

And let the cop knock na, That's a huge part of his job dread,

Ok and Zing and I have an open relationship, He is free to shag whomever, Atleast he made that known when we first hooked up. Therefore, there was no need for me reading into things that werent there,

onyinye2:

i find myself asking that question more and more as time goes on. but on the real, yeah both individuals should MUTUALLY decide taking the relationship to that level. if one party decides and the other doesn't there is going to be some serious problems. because that person gone think you moving things too fast and ya needs ta cool your jets.
Onyinye, I am with you 101%, BTW I love that your profile pic, It's cool cheesy

Studentet:

Atleast the animals would have appreciated and treated her well, Not like y'all amphibians shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Courtship Begins After Proposal by onyinye2(f): 1:50am On Jul 24, 2008
Studentet:

So is courtship supposed to find out  if u can live with him or her, or if u should dump him or her?

in basic words. . . yes. in a sense it makes you really think if you really can see yourself with this person in the future.

Chat2MeBac:

Atleast the animals would have appreciated and treated her well, Not like y'all amphibians shocked shocked grin grin

Truly Hilarious!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date A Stammerer? / I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me / I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.