Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me (4165 Views)

He Doesnt Call Her / She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by tantan: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2010
i have this lady that i love dearly for marriage, i send her recharge cards of 1500 after evry 3 days but d text i receive is tank you. she doesnt call and i do all the calling ant texting daily but i later decided to quit becos wen i cal her dat am coming to thier house she said NO but she told her family members that she loves me dearly. am confused. but to be candid am from the north and most of the ladies in the north expect u to do all the calling ant texting. THATS REDICULOUS. how will u know that she truly loves u. THIS IS A PAIN IN THE ASS, I NEED ADVISE PLS, AM IN LIMBO.
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by omega25red(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
some will say you are a mugu grin

dude you already know the culture of your people so why are you stressing? just get the dowry together and go get your woman.
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by dobodobo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2010
No, the guy is MAGA
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by Tosinville(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2010
So some guys still scratch and send girls recharge cards these days?
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by dobodobo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2010
Tosinville:

So some guys still scratch and send girls recharge cards these days?
MAGA,MUMU.MUGUN will forever exist till Jesus come
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by Tosinville(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2010
^^^guy, me sef tire o!
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by Macgreat(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2010
dobodobo:

MAGA,MUMU.MUGUN will forever exist till Jesus come

Gbam!. . . You said it all!
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by InkedNerd(f): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2010
OP: Can't you see that the chick is using you?
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by kpolli(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2010
as u said its ur tradition for the girl not to call, u have to manage
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2010
Mugu don pay shout hallelujah eh eh maga don pay shout hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah till fade broke grin
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by esdee1(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2010
my brother . recharge card na small thing. thats why u r a man, u must pay, the only problem there is if you ain't gettting any nakking, then theres something wrong, else, someone else is hitting her hard and you're the financier of their love life,
if u dont pay, someone else will, so mugu or not, all na small thing, wink wink
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by Omolola1(f): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2010
gbam!
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by dobodobo(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2010
es--dee:

my brother . recharge card na small thing. thats why u r a man, u must pay, the only problem there is if you ain't gettting any nakking, then theres something wrong, else, someone else is hitting her hard and you're the financier of their love life,
if u dont pay, someone else will, so mugu or not, all na small thing, wink wink
That's why I said MUGU no fit finish for this world, All guys don dey get sense now and we pray that people like you join them get sense because I cannot see a blind man leading another blind man and Mumu advising Mugun. where is the world going to?
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by esdee1(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2010
dobodobo:

That's why I said MUGU no fit finish for this world, All guys don dey get sense now and we pray that people like you join them get sense because I cannot see a blind man leading another blind man and Mumu advising Mugun. where is the world going to?

my brother, no be mugu matter, eveyone has to be a mugu, for ladies who are giving it up and not getting anything in return, they are mugus to soem people, recharge card and she not calling na small thing, besides, why would u buy recharge cards for someone and expect the perosn to call u with it?? whats she trying to do, just extend her validity period?? when e gets to the stage of taking her shopping and renting apartments, ehen we can now say na mugu, either ways if u go roadside go carry woman, u go still pay, like i said the only dulling part na if she no gree spread legs, forget calling and text, the most important call is " baby , come over" and she responds, end of matter
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by andrew444(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2010
You are a fucking mugu, how can i send a girl recharge card when she never calls me
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by dobodobo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2010
We have two type of Mugu

Ladies who get bleeped without getting anything in Return from guy

and guys who pay without getting any sex
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by esdee1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
@poster
How many years younger than u is d girl in question ?
Is she dropping the geez?
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by skydeep(f): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2010
@poster. You send her peanut and u are complaining? What about a guy that gave me an N95 nokia and I still not accept him? Cmon dude, u can do better than that.
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by esdee1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2010
Abi oh! Or the guys wey dey buy  and pay bis and babe no even dey ping
If we check am sef , the babe go be smallie. What u do for a lady is what comes from your mind. U shouldn't count on it. Take it a helping her broke Ass.
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by bhodun(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
omo guy u be maga oooooooooooooooo. shocked
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by dobodobo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
Nigeria are not helping the mugu-people at all, anyone who fall mugu should be sentenced to 3 weeks in prison because that is the only way they can be wise
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by dobodobo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2010
What she did to you is known as Scamming in the highest order because you will never know she is scamming you
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by oge4real(f): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2010
Maybe you should not call her for 48 hours and see her reaction, of she does not call, then she doesnt care.
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by esdee1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2010
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a certified mugu . But I get what I want ,
I'm fine, fly and I know how to Bleep , Payment Na small thing. If I see babe wey Na recharge card be her steez , I go merry
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by Tosinville(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^^Guy, na fuk be ur problem? Na only u dey enjoy d fuk sef abi she no dey feel u 2? mayee na ur surname, wake-up guys don realize say relationship na 50/50 or 60/40 these days o!, girls go like maga like u gan o! wey go dey spend wey no go even see their bra not to dey talk of pant at d end

Man, is that how you send your girlfriend recharge card of N1500 without her not to even bother to call back and appreciate?lol u 2 mumu

With you talking this way means hope stil dey say i go still see one foreign mayee online lol
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2010
men poster you are confused, u love someone for marriage but willing to break up because she doesn't call but she sent text thank u i remember how many idiots that ave sent credit to that never even responded,
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by dobodobo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
skydeep:

@poster. You send her peanut and u are complaining? What about a guy that gave me an N95 nokia and I  still not accept him? Cmon dude, u can do better than that.     
N95 Nokia, you accept phone and reject. If I were him, I would bleep you for 7 days and 7 nights
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by 190: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
dobodobo:

Nigeria are not helping the mugu-people at all, anyone who fall mugu should be sentenced to 3 weeks in prison because that is the only way they can be wise

WORD!! grin grin
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2010
Maga don pay.

She forwards your credit to me and too bad I don't call her and she believes I love her grin
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
Maga don pay.

She forwards your credit to me and too bad I don't call her and she believes I love her  grin
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by darellone: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ Poster,

You are nothing but a MAGA, MUGU, ABOKI, ODE, NLander, help me with more names, lol grin
Re: I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me by biola44: 3:33am On Oct 14, 2010
to every sharp girl there is a corresponding m, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? / Coming Out Half-clean / Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.