Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Dear LIB Readers; My Wife Changed After We Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear LIB Readers; My Wife Changed After We Got Married (726 Views)

Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids / Dear LIB Readers: My New Boss Is My Wife's Ex / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear LIB Readers; My Wife Changed After We Got Married by vickvan(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
From a male LIB reader...
I met my wife whilst on a
business trip to Abuja last year.
To say she was stunning is an
understatement but what
attracted me to her was the
attention she gave her body,
watched her weight, smelt nice
and was particular of her general
looks. I married her nine months
after we began dating and then
everything changed. My once
beautiful and trendy lady lost all
that dazzle immediately we got
married. She stopped using
makeup and fragrance. She
seemed to no longer care how
she looked and... [ http://splashentertain..com/2013/11/dear-lib-readers-my-wife-changed-after_28.html?m=1]
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Wife Changed After We Got Married by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
You need to always remind her why u married her. If she refuses to revert to her original status, then delete her from your home.

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Advises All Ladies / What Is Love? / Why Do People Become Spiritual After A Break-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.