Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids (1754 Views)

Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Pleas Advice!! “dear Readers, My Girlfriend Has Mouth Odour And She Likes Kissin / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2015
From a female LIB reader
My husband sleeps with my maids. I have always suspected him till I brought one that exposed him after much troubles in the home. In fact this marriage almost broke up few months ago as a result of this, I have brought another girl who am even trying to brush up, my husband is still sleeping with her, the girl confessed to me on Tuesday after much suspicion and persuasion from me, it appears he carries the girl whole sale immediately I leave to work. I work and have to go to work everyday, I also have 2 kids of 6 and 3yrs, also he has been out of job for sometimes now. I am the one paying the bills, so I need this job and also a maid to take care of the kids.
My home has always been threatened because of his cheating attitudes, but I decided to over look it thinking it was just his numerous girl friends out there, but with my maids? He came back from a journey 2months ago and promised he has changed and that he has decided to put pride away and make his marriage work, i accepted and there has been peace in the house since then, but I thought he will respect him self and keep away from my maids. I feel he is suspecting that I am aware of his recent moves and has started causing trouble in the house again, but I don't want to ask him. I want to take the maid to our pastor and also a close family friend so that she can say all that has happened before them.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/dear-lib-readers-my-husband-is-sleeping.html?m=1
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by INTROVERT(f): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2015
ok
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Omotayor123(f): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2015
This kind news no be today.
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by benedictnsi(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2015
May be u no d do your part well

1 Like

Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2015
You get mind ooo.You know that he has numerous girlfriends and you didn't do a "fucck" about it?
Why don't you follow the bible verse that says whatever makes you to sin,cut it off.
Cut that his prick as soon as possible before you'll have little girls as your junior wives.

1 Like

Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by prettytasha(f): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2015
den stop employing maids and do the chores yourself
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by SosaMontana(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Once a HE-GOAT always a HE-GOAT

Btw why will you be keeping GOAT and YAM together

No matter how holy the goat is

Him go chop am naa,

So stop employing maids to save yourself

HAD I KNOWN

SOSA_SPOKE_THIS grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by eleko1: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2015
He'll change. Just pray he nor infest u with krokro. sad
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Lol @ he has been out of work for quite some time. Obviously not! He's been a busy boy in the bedroom, rather than the boardroom.

Anyway, I do not understand how she's allowing herself to put up with this, from this good for nothing bum that's not even adding any value to her life. Kick him to the curb, sista!

3 Likes

Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by ilo04(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2015
k
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by ilo04(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by naijaboiy: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Yawn!

Since when did Nairaland become LIB? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin grin wicked soul
IamDino:
You get mind ooo.You know that he has numerous girlfriends and you didn't do a "fucck" about it?
Why don't you follow the bible verse that says whatever makes you to sin,cut it off.
Cut that his prick as soon as possible before you'll have little girls as your junior wives.
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Missonas(f): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Its nt easy to work and stil maintain d home esp with kids that are barely babies.U need a helping hand. Get an houseboy as for his frolicking u cannot force to not eat out.Pray sis!

1 Like

Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by McCarlito(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Before we start crucifying the man.....
I still believe there's something the woman is not doing right or is doing wrong that keeps getting the man hooked up with the maids angry angry angry angry angry

There are always 3 sides to every story...
The Complainant's side, The Defendant's side and, The Witness side
The wife don complain..... where the man version and the maids version
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yawn!

Since when did Nairaland become LIB? undecided
Lmao...initially, I thought it was library. Did she mean Linda Ikeji's blog?
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lmao...initially, I thought it was library. Did she mean Linda Ikeji's blog?
Yea,exactly.
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Pls madam, house help knows different between good and bad, focus on your daughters, your hubby is clearly a perv.!

1 Like

Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Haywhymido(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2015
prettytasha:
den stop employing maids and do the chores yourself
dat is what common sense will tell a rational person to do

1 Like

Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Abee79(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Get a male maid houseboy. Preferably, someone older than your husband grin
Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Havana haha haha haha.... grin grin grin grin grin grin wickedness
Abee79:
Get a male maid houseboy. Preferably, someone older than your husband grin

1 Like

Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by tartarus(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2015
McCarlito:
I still believe there's something the woman is not doing right or is doing wrong that keeps getting the man hooked up with the maids angry angry angry angry angry

Nonsense actually! What excuse will the man have for sleeping with the maids( some are perhaps underage)? His wife is working, it's either he looks after his kids without the help of any maid or he should take up his time by looking for jobs! He's a pig with no tangible excuse!
What's his excuse?; "oh my wife is working to feed I and our kids, she doesn't have my time anymore so I'm going to screw any maid she brings home" angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids by raayah(f): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
McCarlito:

Somehow, it's always the woman's fault.
Is it so hard to say that a man was wrong on this site?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Usually React When You Encounter This?.{Pictures} / Meet The 8 Nigerian Celebrities With More Than One Baby-mama! / Are There Enough Reasons Not To Get MARRIED?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.