Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (55005 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by chi4ik(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Illiteracy is bad, who ar those insulting Catholics here? check 1Corinthians 3:13-15, Mathew 5:25-26, $ Micah 7:8-9. Purgatory is simply an English word which means d suffering U wiil under go.. if ur sin is not much to lead U to hell fire. U have to suffer by paying 4 wat U did on earth before U go to heaven. Note; Bible says without holiness, No eye shall see God. Bible didn't use d word purgatory but the explanation is Biblical. Pls always study ur Bible not reading.

3 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Agbaka1: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
ogwomba:

have you forgotten in the scripture were the Angel honoured her by saying that She is blessed among all women and even called Jesus Christ in her womb blessed too?

MUGU HAVE U FORGOTTEN WHERE JESUS TOLD D FOOLISH CROWD HYPOCRITES LIKE U DAT BLESSED ARE THOSE DAT KEEP D COMMANDMENT OF GOD INSTEAD OF LOOKING UP TO MARRY AS A ROLE MODEL
you remember when they told Jesus dat blessed his d womb dat bore u and d breast dat feed u. NOW TELL ME D RESPONSE.

Catholics are bunch of deceivers . even if silly Okotie said it, he was right. the bible said judge righeously.
if u are corecting all catholics they will say u are judging dem. any way hell fire dey hungry una
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Imagine!!!!!, beauty pageant in the church?, Haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!, world don turn to ashes . Anti-christ full everywhere and they are now fighting each other .... GOD please let the angel blew the trumpet

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by God1stson(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=mascot87]
[b]Good for you but note that you have to work for your salvation and the church you are going is not an automatic ticket for heaven.Remember that God will have mercy on who he will have mercy on and God is looking at your heart not your physical appearance.It's better to look like a devil outwardly (from the mind of people which may not be so) but God looks at your heart and sees you has his beloved than you looking like a saint outwardly but within you, you are a devil.Those are
u re on point.how will God judge d muslims,hindus,pegans and so on.do u thing he just thro them in hell.what he will use is love 4 God nd love 4 man.though i'm a catholic, i appreciate MOG like TB joshau .He can neva condem any church ,but shows what it takes to b a christian by his charity to people of all race.same as catholic."3 things will last foreva faith,hope n love, but the gratest of them is love.Agape love.that will b the yard stick for Gods judgement. the greatest of all commandment love God wt all ur soul(being) n lov ur fellow man black white muslim penticostal catholic etc
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by macof(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
icebeatz: In this shocking report by PM news, pastor Okotie of HouseHold of God Church openly condemned catholics during his sermon last week

''All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil.They are not Christians and have never been. They don’t know Jesus.They believe thatwhen they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual. The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times..“They don’t believe in heaven. They believe in purgatory, the purgatory that they invented,” Okotie said.

“That church, the Catholic church has been there for Satan and at the right time, they will declare for Satan,” Okotie said. He said Pope Francis is an Anti-Christ who does the job of the devil and that time is fast approaching when the Catholic church will pledge allegiance to Satan. He advised members of his church to come to the rescue of Catholics and evangelise them. This, he said, was not out of disrespect but out of respect for the word of God. He said those who know the truth should bring it to those who do not know it in the Catholic Church. He said Catholics are not Christians and do not worship the same Christ that he preaches in his church, at least the one spoken about in the Bible.

Okotie said he did not write the Bible but it was clear to him that those in the Catholic church were lost and were heading to hell fire.

Okotie who has been married twice and divorced also twice said a beauty pageant will take place in his church next Sunday to select the most beautiful woman in his church.

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/12/in-this-shocking-report-by-pm-news.html

So Okotie is now Jesus's rep on earth?

You condemn the catholic church, you condemn christianity.

The catholics own christianity, they practically made it wat it is today, the Bible was compiled catholics, Many common Christian concepts were made by catholics.

Useless man, it's only beauty pageant and divorce he knows
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by emmiej: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Adulterer Chris Okotie and others please remember this saying:-'TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM'...For this reason, I will say FATHER (GOD), please forgive the adulterer Chris Okotie and Others, that have not only touched but stained ur annointed (Catholics) with their comments, for they do not know what they are doing.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by bashemmy: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Hmnnn....

Thank God, I'm a muslim.
broda we love U so please repent n b a christian so dat u may b saved ,,,

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by ogwomba(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Agbaka1:

MUGU HAVE U FORGOTTEN WHERE JESUS TOLD D FOOLISH CROWD HYPOCRITES LIKE U DAT BLESSED ARE THOSE DAT KEEP D COMMANDMENT OF GOD INSTEAD OF LOOKING UP TO MARRY AS A ROLE MODEL
you remember when they told Jesus dat blessed his d womb dat bore u and d breast dat feed u. NOW TELL ME D RESPONSE.

Catholics are bunch of deceivers . even if silly Okotie said it, he was right. the bible said judge righeously.
if u are corecting all catholics they will say u are judging dem. any way hell fire dey hungry una

i will never blame you or call you a fool because you dont know your root.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by othenok(f): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Zet72: Thanks, instead of me to join them, let me die untimely., I have seen the light, so why will I go back to darkness?

Funny, I made same statement just few minutes before seeing this thread ONLY mine was in the reverse. I thank God and my husband who introduced me to the Catholic faith. I can NEVER go back to darkness.

Who are you to fight for God? Every easter we see witness thousands of people being baptized into the Catholic faith just in Nigeria. Is that not the Holy Spirit at work.

These arguments are unnecessary.

4 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by godsony: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sowhizy: Diaz an atom of[size=8pt cry][/size] truth in all dz he talk. Jus sayin
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b].
Tell okotie To GET OFF what he is smoking!!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by debbleopto: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sepp360: Another slowpoke!...

Baptizing them in the name of the father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. But cunningly you have joined Mary to the TRINITY. Jesus said "teaching them all I have commanded you ...." but Jesus never taught about about Mary. In all the Gospel Jesus never at once say my mother. Never mention the name Mary. After resurrection Holy Spirit never mention Mary. In the whole book of Revelation, Mary as much extolled by more than a billion people in the world , is not mentioned at all. Or was she given another name in the book of revelations. The surprising thing is the account of how she died and buried is not given. After resurrection Mary is not accorded any hailing in the first church. When the apostle are determining the main doctrine to give the gentiles, Mary was not mentioned.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Mekyno(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
icebeatz: he forgot the part of the bible that said DONT JUDGE!!

so if okotie was God, all catholics would end up in hell

dnt mind him. I will refer/direct him to d Charismatic, He definately need deliverance frm d power of marine spirit gals he called wives......it has reali eroded his tinkin faculty, if he has any b4
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ukutsgp(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Catholic repent or perish.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by shizzlin: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
This man just loves to be in the news for the very wrong reasons with his questionable doctrines...
Bible says everything God created was good/beautiful, chris okotie says in his church, some are more beautiful than others. smh
Bible says God hates divorce, chris okotie is very much in support. Divorced twice.
Chris okotie keeps running for presidency and keeps failing yet according to him "God told him to run"
Bible says judge not. Now see. He already knows who'd go to hell and who wouldn't.
Its alright. Carry on "pastor". God is watching
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Orikinla(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please, read "The Last Outcast" by Chris Okotie.

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by jackile22: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
the bible says judge not 4 u shall nt be judge,condem not 4 u shall nt b condem.wat right thoes chris okotie think he has 2 condem anoda church.he is not God
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Agbaka1: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
ogwomba:

i will never blame you or call you a fool because you dont know your root.
dey there dey waste ur life i pity u. no excuse for heaven

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mary is the mother of God? God has a mother? Subhanallah!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
LOOKS LIKE THE GUY IS TIRED OF ATTACKING PASTOR OYAKHILOME AND PROPHET T.B JOSHUA

So people still attend Okotie's church despite his sexcapades sorry excapades. Anyone who has a wife, sister or daughter attending that church, I don't envy u. grin

The first wife is devilish and the second one too is devilish. How come he's only attracting devils grin

Once he's bored with sleeping with a particular sex machine, he divorces her and starts hunting for another one.
Am I the only one that read the part where he's about hosting a beauty pageant in church?. I guess to chose another devil grin
The funny part is that in each case, he wld claim that God directed him to marry the lady in question. Four years later,he'll tag that one devilish. I wonder which God he's serving.
He needs to give his life to Christ urgently. I'm sure prophet T.B Joshua is strong enough to handle his deliverance

How can a so called man God say that holy communion means crucifying Christ. So he doesnt give his followers communion.waoh
Mind you most churches now give holy communion

BEAUTY PAGEANT IN CHURCH FOR A SERIAL ADULTERER AND DIVORCEE grin

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by emmiej: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
REDEEM:- I have since be REDEEMED forever, through my baptism as an infant.
CHOSEN:- Since my baptism as a child God has CHOSED me forever.
WINNERS:- Since my baptism as an infant I have been a WINNER in the LORD and continues to be.
ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLE:- My life has been and continues to be an ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLE since I baptised as a child.
I do not know about you, but for me, no matter the name they have chosen to bear, they cannot deceive me cos I know who I am and what God says I am for in his infinte mercy he showed me the light when I was a child. CATHOLIC TILL I DIE. God bless the Catholic Church, the only TRUE CHURCH that is INFALLIBLE in the teachings of FAITH and MORALS.

4 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by emmiej: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
REDEEM:- I have since be REDEEMED forever, through my baptism as an infant.
CHOSEN:- Since my baptism as a child God has CHOSED me forever.
WINNERS:- Since my baptism as an infant I have been a WINNER in the LORD and continues to be.
ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLE:- My life has been and continues to be an ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLE since I baptised as a child.
I do not know about you, but for me, no matter the name they have chosen to bear, they cannot deceive me cos I know who I am and what God says I am for in HIS infinte mercy he showed me the light when I was a child. CATHOLIC TILL I DIE. God bless the Catholic Church, the only TRUE CHURCH that is INFALLIBLE in the teachings of FAITH and MORALS.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by ogwomba(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Agbaka1:
dey there dey waste ur life i pity u. no excuse for heaven

you have acquired heave because of where you worship i pity you.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Oje2: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chris okotie abeg park well and stop Carrying out ur frustrations on d catholic church o jare,na dem do you?

3 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by anikum: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lilimax:
u dont comprehend wat edifyer is saying...maybe u should read again..
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by awesomeness(f): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kollins12: May be he should have included other denominations:because I know Christianity is not a Ticket to heaven,all Christians are wasting their time.
ISLAM is the only way through which you can serve GOD and stop attacking the Old Man,go and ask the recently retired Pope Benedict if you are in doubt. Al'hamdullilah
I'm doubting if truely u r a muslim. You r probably seeking attention or u r craving for "Likes".
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
That ur generation is destined for hell abi? undecided
strategy: True talk!

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Like ur generation have already perished!

Ukuts gp: Catholic repent or perish.

2 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by anikum: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
waldigit :

Disjointed piece of literature!
ignorance is not only a disease buh also an addiction..waldigit..how do u think, ow do u comprehend??
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by luggy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
remainber dat okotie devil, okotie has vas for president in nigeria because of d love he has for money, okotie has remarry twice because of love he has for d sex and also woman. infact okotie is satan, as far as an consine
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by stuhporh: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Well I think Chris Okotie has shown that he is not exactly a pastor, but a business man, he showed he is just a pastor to make money and to join the lots that will lead unsuspecting xtians to hell.
I am a xtian, but i dont beleive in religion, instead i believe in GOD who gave me Grace to serve him in new way through his son Jesus Christ. its unfortunate that i also do not believe catholic churches are still in the same direction as peter started it. follow my points reasonably and logically.

1. catholic churches practice "BLASPHEMY" which was the reason/excuse/premise on which JESUS CHRIST was killed and nailed to the cross.

2. BLASPHEMY means acting what you are not or claiming what you are not. (They claim JESUS was not sent by GOD and why does he claim he is. why does so many people listen to him.) Catholic bow down to the pope, kiss his hand and maybe (feet), Jesus Christ instead, washed leg of his disciples. That is blasphemy of the highest order committed by the catholic church. peter never asked anyone in the bible to kiss his hands or feet, or even bow to him.

3. The word “antichrist” means in opposition to or in place of Christ. (So this power is opposed to or putting itself in place of Christ, meaning counterfeiting or to be a false representation). The pope or palpacy fits in

4. Constantine brought the unholiness into the catholic church when he forced all Pagan soldiers to be baptized ( read up on Constantine) and also used his position as a ruler to influence position of the church, palpacy became a politically inclined position.

The greatest massacre in history was carried out by the church (catholic) inntheir bid to converge the whole world to worship GOD under their guidiance.

IN ALL, BE IT XTIAN OR MUSLIM, SERVE GOD, RESPECT HIM , OBEY HIM. For xtians, the advantage we have is that we have an intercessor in
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by stuhporh: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Well I think Chris Okotie has shown that he is not exactly a pastor, but a business man, he showed he is just a pastor to make money and to join the lots that will lead unsuspecting xtians to hell.
I am a xtian, but i dont beleive in religion, instead i believe in GOD who gave me Grace to serve him in new way through his son Jesus Christ. its unfortunate that i also do not believe catholic churches are still in the same direction as peter started it. follow my points reasonably and logically.

1. catholic churches practice "BLASPHEMY" which was the reason/excuse/premise on which JESUS CHRIST was killed and nailed to the cross.

2. BLASPHEMY means acting what you are not or claiming what you are not. (They claim JESUS was not sent by GOD and why does he claim he is. why does so many people listen to him.) Catholic bow down to the pope, kiss his hand and maybe (feet), Jesus Christ instead, washed leg of his disciples. That is blasphemy of the highest order committed by the catholic church. peter never asked anyone in the bible to kiss his hands or feet, or even bow to him.

3. The word “antichrist” means in opposition to or in place of Christ. (So this power is opposed to or putting itself in place of Christ, meaning counterfeiting or to be a false representation). The pope or palpacy fits in

4. Constantine brought the unholiness into the catholic church when he forced all Pagan soldiers to be baptized ( read up on Constantine) and also used his position as a ruler to influence position of the church, palpacy became a politically inclined position.

The greatest massacre in history was carried out by the church (catholic) inntheir bid to converge the whole world to worship GOD under their guidiance.

IN ALL, BE IT XTIAN OR MUSLIM, SERVE GOD, RESPECT HIM , OBEY HIM. For xtians, the advantage we have is that we have an intercessor in

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.