Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland (13583 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by WesleyanA(f): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2006
"instant fame of Nairaland" cheesy
i still think the ratio of your number of post to the number of days you've been on here is the primary determining factor though. lol.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by sweetnini(f): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2006
hey wesley
how u doing long time
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by snazzydawn(f): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2006
Instant way to be MORE famous on Nairaland?Post pictures of a fake kitchen!Trust me,it works like magic!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by aloib(f): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2006
snazzy, no hard feelings o, but thats reverse psychology, grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2006
Lmaoooo Snazz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mukina2: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by sweetnini(f): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2006
who did that
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mamaput(f): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2006
That kitchen will follow you were ever you go.
Even FBI and CIA will not take you again if you apply.
And all in the name of a kitchen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by snazzydawn(f): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2006
FBI and CIA chase famous people! grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mamaput(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2006
Top ten wanted by the Fbi is that what you want to be , because of kitchen? shocked shocked
Well what is worse taht they are looking for you or that they will not take you because of kitchen??

But you have taste sha that Kitchen fine well well grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by whiteroses(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2006
babez, it is so true o, striking username would really work,(my userz suck) i wish i'm hotbooty or something hot or hotshizzle or shizzleshawt, anywayz those listings would so like work. i like hotangel
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by whiteroses(f): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2006
i dunno wassup but something seems to make rhodalyn like common and distinguished
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by aloib(f): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2006
mama put, shey u know that kind thing, recerse psychology is a biatch i swear,
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Skidoc(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2006
Snazzy dear, trying to redeem your image, huh? wink Don't worry, this is just the net!!! grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mamaput(f): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2006
The kitchen was a good one .But there was no need bringing it up Its History
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2006
whiteroses:

i don't know wassup but something seems to make rhodalyn like common and distinguished
cheesy do i take that asĀ  Compliment?? cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by whiteroses(f): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2006
@rhodalyn, yes take that, you are always there for peoples when they like need someone the most (i've noticed), i didn't know you would read that, if i do i wouldn't write it cos i hate it when people thinks i'm too so like nice
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2006
Awwww bless kiss kiss kiss aint that Sweet?? kiss kiss kiss I'm absolutely flattered, cheesy Cheers kiss kiss kiss

lol, im glad i read it cheesy have U 4gotten U gave me another beautiful Compliment in Some other thread?? cheesy don't worry, i don't get big headed cheesy

kiss Cheers Once again kiss
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by ToyM28(f): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2006
awwwwwwww. ohhhhhhhh. u guys gettng Rho's head swellng now? kai

Gosh m sure she's got one massive coconut head now! Why u guys doind this now, why! tongue cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2006
Lmaooo Toy cheesy cheesy cheesy but U Can bet it's Still not as big as Afeni's head cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by ToyM28(f): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2006
Rho i concour i think u are right
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2006
hey nini, how r u?
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by sweetnini(f): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2006
me?
i'm good u?
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2006
Yes you. lol

Okay glad to know u r good. Haven't seen u arround in a while. Not even on messenger.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by sweetnini(f): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2006
i've been around alot
maybe we had x-time
thats y
anyways i only post in rhod's thread
the one bout questions for her
u should visit and read it's fun
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2006
ohh okay.
Visit that thread? Hunnie, i have BETTER stuffs to do. lol.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by sweetnini(f): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2006
well its fun kinda
anyways u have better things
i dont have things to do so u cant blame me
by tommmorow i'll rarely come online again
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by WesleyanA(f): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2006
@ sweetnini, i'm doing good.
how r u. cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Eastcoast(f): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2006
hot-angel:

ohh okay.
Visit that thread? Hunnie, i have BETTER stuffs to do. lol.
@hot angle, is there anything between you and rhodalyn? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by dominobaby(f): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2006
Go postn on every dead/old thread n make sure u welcome every old and new member.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by dominobaby(f): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2006
Go postn on every dead/old thread n make sure u welcome every old and new member.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by thirdeye(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2006
What if you help to solve a problem? someone posted a job vacancy and got a member employed,which resulted in another popular thread. Don't you think is also a good strategy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afghanistan Girl With Bright Green Eyes / What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You / Whatsapp Etiquette: TOP 6 Whatsapp Doos N Donts U Should Take Serious In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.