Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) (51112 Views)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by twentycent(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
grin[quote author=tomakint]
Some cool millions are on the way, thank you bro wink abeg @tomakint if u don clear the 2m cheque no forget to tell me too to Go and Die so dat I go get 1m inside d raba u hear !!!
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by kogiataglance: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
www.kogiataglance.net

One by One it starts with you.

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways that you yourself have altered" Nelson Mandela A long walk to freedom.

I recommend you visit this site www.kogiataglance.net...click join and log in. Cheers Bleep
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by tomakint: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
twentycent: grin
I no go forget you grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by bong4(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Since Oshiomhole is a widower and the woman a widow, I hereby suggest that both should get married ASAP.

Click like if you are in support of this proposal.

bros over 600 like.... This is an epoch making feat. You deserve an award. Congrats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. / Ex-Nigerian President Spent N9.9Billion On Cake - Aaron Heslehurst / Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.