Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Can You Date A Person Who Is Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Person Who Is Older Than You? (630 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? / My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Person Who Is Older Than You? by Godwin978(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guys can you date a lady who's older than
you?
Also to ladies..
Can you date guy who's younger than you
1. Yes
2. No
3. Maybe
4. It depends
5. No Big deal
6. Hell No
7 Others
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Is Older Than You? by shizzle11(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yes! I dated quite a number of them, but not anymore >smiley
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Is Older Than You? by Godwin978(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
y did u stop? Or ve u repeanted?all are d same
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Is Older Than You? by tayoxx(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
For me its a yes yes yes...age doesn't Mata to me o....if i like her den I'll go for her
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Is Older Than You? by shizzle11(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Godwin978: y did u stop? Or ve u repeanted?all are d same
the first was my girl fried in secondary school. She was older than me both in class and age.
The second I met during my service year in NYSC, we were both corpers.
Have dated a couple of my age mates too.

yes, I have repented on older girls ad not on girls generally.

Its about time I started looking for a young, pretty, educated and compatible girl to take home to mama cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Is Older Than You? by hotmolo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Go ask peter okoye

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Talking To Women And Attracting Them / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive In Men / Online R/ship And Love,wise,fun Or Folly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.