Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (31250 Views)

A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2013
Bidam: An evil tree does NOT produce good fruit.tis all deception.

Gbamest

..Sadly, they can't know it

3 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs:

Hmmm

I'd choose a 'lie' from God than a 'Truth' from demons/devils

Even then God does NOT lie.For He cannot.Truth is His NATURE.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by PastorKun(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs:

Hmmm

I'd choose a 'lie' from God than a 'Truth' from demons/devils

You mean you choose lies from pulpit pimps who claim to speak for God.

3 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by deledels(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Have been observing all along,,,,
But it seems the proper debate or discussion(whatever you choose to call it) have not started except for polite insults being hurled at each other by christian brothers,,,,SMH.
Anyways,,I'll like to chip in a few things when the discussion starts & its being moderated! cool cool
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Mark Miwerds: Took a while to listen to all the posts after waking. Heard this one and had to reply.

I do believe that there was a command to pay tithes. Notice the following verse:

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

In the above verse, our Lord rebuked the Pharisees for their neglecting the weightier matters of the Mosaic/Levitic Law, admonishing them, "these ye ought to have done." But in the same verse, we see that He commended them for paying tithes, telling them "do not leave the other undone." They were to pay their tithes.

So, I do believe tithes were paid. However, the tithes paid were not money... they were food. As you so rightly pointed out, they were eaten.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

[b]A beautiful morning to you Pastor Mark. It's good to hear from you. smiley

I find it very disturbing when religious leaders goes as far as to re-write the bible just to drive their propaganda. Religious leaders all over the world have engaged themselves in this propaganda to re-write the context of the bible and change the words therein.

When you read your bible, you'll notice that words like "slave" have been changed to "worker" in newer versions of the bible especially the New King James Version (NKJV) which was published yesterday in 1982. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_King_James_Version)

"holocaust" became "burnt offerings”

“virgin” became "the young woman".

"give" became "pay".

Well, without wasting any more time, let's look at other versions of the bible to point out the propaganda of Matthew 23:23 in the NKJV.

Matthew 23:23 (New International Version)

You GIVE a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cumin. undecided

Matthew 23:23 (New Living Translation)

For you are careful to TITHE even the tiniest income from your herb gardens. undecided

Matthew 23:23 (English Standard Version)

For you TITHE mint and dill and cumin. undecided

Matthew 23:23 (New American Standard Bible)

For you TITHE mint and dill and cummin. undecided

Matthew 23:23 (NET Bible)

You GIVE a tenth of mint, dill, and cumin. undecided

Matthew 23:23 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

For you TITHE mint and dill and cummin. undecided

But let's take a look at the least published version of the bible. The classic New King James Version grin grin

Matthew 23:23 (New King James Version)

for ye PAY tithe of mint and anise and cummin. shocked shocked shocked

Unfortunately, most Pastors encourage their members to buy the New King James Version of the bible. How sad cry cry

My post is becoming too long already, when next you reply, i shall explain to you Matthew 23:23. Again you have misinterpreted the bible out of context. Jesus was not wooing the tithers but the high Priests who neglected their duties. we shall continue after your reply.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by shdemidemi(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Wowwww...

Great job you are doing here @drummaboy

Though, I personally stay away from tithe discussions, this one promises to be different due to the clear vision and focus of the 'self appointed' mod. As he fondly addresses himself on this thread. grin

I am sure this gesture of proper organisation and zest to educate people isn't limited to this forum. It will surely reflect in every area of your life.

I really appreciate the work you put in, MAY THE LORD CONTINUALLY BE YOUR STRENGTH.

MY regards to CANDOUR, MARK MIWERDS, IMAGE123 and RHYMEJOHN. I look forward to learn more about this issue of tithing from your viewpoints and at the end of it all, only the name of God shall be glorified.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Image123:

Rhymej, my pally made my "ally" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Sorry, it seems i'm the "ally" fa. Anyway, i sent you a message oh, check your mail.

Image123 we are still waiting to hear from you and your ally and to know how far you have gone with preparation.

I am still asking you guys to study the rules and mode of presentation so that we do not have difficulty during the presentation.

One item of rule is added now to curb excessive waste of time. Pls check the rules on pages 4 once more.

Let me hear from you, ASAP.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Announcement to all participants:

One more item of rule (no. 14) has been added to the rules and regulations. You are requested to be abreast with these rules before the discuss commences. Pls refer any question on them to me. We may not be able to change these rules when the discussion starts proper O. So make your reservation clear now on them.

Proposed rules:

https://www.nairaland.com/1540233/inviting-tithers-theological-discuss-miwerds/4#20014734

Thank you.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2013
shdemidemi: Wowwww...

Great job you are doing here @drummaboy

Though, I personally stay away from tithe discussions, this one promises to be different due to the clear vision and focus of the 'self appointed' mod. As he fondly addresses himself on this thread. grin

I am sure this gesture of proper organisation and zest to educate people isn't limited to this forum. It will surely reflect in every area of your life.

I really appreciate the work you put in, MAY THE LORD CONTINUALLY BE YOUR STRENGTH.

MY regards to CANDOUR, MARK MIWERDS, IMAGE123 and RHYMEJOHN. I look forward to learn more about this issue of tithing from your viewpoints and at the end of it all, only the name of God shall be glorified.

Thank you very much Demi. That was really encouraging.

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2013
Mark Miwerds: Took a while to listen to all the posts after waking. Heard this one and had to reply.

I do believe that there was a command to pay tithes. Notice the following verse:

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

In the above verse, our Lord rebuked the Pharisees for their neglecting the weightier matters of the Mosaic/Levitic Law, admonishing them, "these ye ought to have done." But in the same verse, we see that He commended them for paying tithes, telling them "do not leave the other undone." They were to pay their tithes.

So, I do believe tithes were paid. However, [size=16] the tithes paid were not money [/size] ... they were food. As you so rightly pointed out, they were eaten.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

Some pretty cooked up lies uv hung up there Mr Mark...

Why would you wanna say what the bible didn't all in an attempt to nullify the validity of tithing? You said tithes paid were not money, but the bible said monies were. Or dime and nickel aint currency? Or was Jesus just being metaphorical?
or using a hyperbole? Educate me pls

Matt 23v23 MSG

23 “You’re hopeless, you religion scholars and
Pharisees! Frauds! You keep meticulous account books, [size=16pt] tithing on every nickel and dime you get, [/size] but on the meat of God’s Law, things like fairness and compassion and commitment—the absolute basics!—you carelessly take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2013
Bidam: demons also speak truth and just like atheist their motive is always defiled.Who wants a demon testifying that Jesus is the Son of God

But as for the tithes, the demon speaks lies just like he beguiled eve so is he beguiling you guys.

This is really sad! The debate is a healthy one, and i have not disrespected your God in any way. Why demonize someone because of his choice of religion? There're good Muslims, Hindus, Buddhist, Judaists, Rastafarian etc. Do you think God won't find a place for them in heaven?

Have an opened heart Bro. I didn't see Jesus calling unbelievers demons in the bible. Is this how Jesus taught you to show God's love?

Listen to the message bro, not the preacher. And put some love in your heart. sad

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2013
rudedough:

This is really sad! The debate is a healthy one, and i have not disrespected your God in any way. Why demonize someone because of his choice of religion? [size=32pt] There're good Muslims, Hindus, Buddhist, Judaists, Rastafarian etc. Do you think God won't find a place for them in heaven?
[/size]
Have an opened heart Bro. I didn't see Jesus calling unbelievers demons in the bible. Is this how Jesus taught you to show God's love?

Listen to the message bro, not the preacher. And put some love in your heart. sad

No he won't ...the ONLY way to heaven is Jesus Christ...no more, no less

5 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs:

Some pretty cooked up lies uv hung up there Mr Mark...

Why would you wanna say what the bible didn't all in an attempt to nullify the validity of tithing? You said tithes paid were not money, but the bible said monies were. Or dime and nickel aint currency? Or was Jesus just being metaphorical?
or using a hyperbole? Educate me pls

Matt 23v23 MSG

23 “You’re hopeless, you religion scholars and
Pharisees! Frauds! You keep meticulous account books, [size=16pt] tithing on every nickel and dime you get, [/size] but on the meat of God’s Law, things like fairness and compassion and commitment—the absolute basics!—you carelessly take it or leave it.

Bro you've got the wrong bible. There's no where in the bible where they mentioned "account books". In fact, there was nothing like an "account book" in the old days. Haba!!! cheesy cheesy

And there is no where they made mentioned of "nickel and dime" in Matthew 23:23. Your bible is worse channeled toward the Christian propaganda than the NKJV. You should check it bro.

What version of the bible are you using?

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2013
rudedough:

Bro you've got the wrong bible. There's no where in the bible where they mentioned "account books" or "nickel and dime" in Matthew 23:23. Your bible is worse channeled toward the Christian propaganda than the NKJV. You should check it bro.

grin

See Excuses na... So those who translated the Message translation were 'tithers' or were they drunk or where they blind or...?

Chai!!!
grin nothing I no go hear from anti tithers...all in a bid to nullify tithing! grin

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs:
grin

See Excuses na... So those who translated the Message translation were 'tithers' or were they drunk or where they blind or...?

Chai!!!
grin nothing I no go hear from anti tithers...all in a bid to nullify tithing! grin

I don't want to quote you anymore. You don't present facts only words. And if i continue quoting your rants, we might derail this interesting thread which i don't want. So please lets call a truce. **HUGS**

Cheers.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2013
rudedough:

I don't want to quote you anymore. You don't present facts only words. And if i continue quoting your rants, we might derail this interesting thread which i don't want. So please lets call a truce. **HUGS**

Cheers.

grin I tot so too... You and Mark should call a truce... Truth just pounced you both.

And....HELLO!!!
The thread has long been derailed!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Themind: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2013
rudedough:

Bro you've got the wrong bible. There's no where in the bible where they mentioned "account books".

Or "nickel and dime" in Matthew 23:23. Your bible is worse channeled toward the Christian propaganda than the NKJV. You should check it bro.

I am seeing another Frosbel style smiley

3 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by IchieMexe: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2013
It's a shame that pro tithers can barely present enough biblical proof to support their claims.
Don't put too much trust on your pastors most of them know no better, allow yourselves to be guided by the principles of the word.

On tithe:
Tithing is an old principle that does not have anything to do with modern day Christianity, our pastors have no comparison to the Levites of old, they own businesses, live affluent and flamboyant lifestyles hence they don't fit the description of the Levites on whom tithing was meant for. Also, we practice Christianity not Judaism. The apostles of old did not practice tithing, they brought what they had and shared amongst themselves.

Most pastors are scam artists in shiny suits, they lack all the powers exhibited by the apostles of old making God a liar on a daily basis. If it were all true, how come the "I'll open up the windows of heaven to pour down blessings so much your house cannot contain" has not happened in the lives of most tithers? Might be because the churches they pay into aren't truly the "Storehouse of God".

3 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Themind: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2013
Ichie_Mexe: It's a shame that pro tithers can barely present enough biblical proof to support their claims.
Don't put too much trust on your pastors most of them know no better, allow yourselves to be guided by the principles of the word.

On tithe:
Tithing is an old principle that does not have anything to do with modern day Christianity, our pastors have no comparison to the Levites of old, they own businesses, live affluent and flamboyant lifestyles hence they don't fit the description of the Levites on whom tithing was meant for. Also, we practice Christianity not Judaism. The apostles of old did not practice tithing, they brought what they had and shared amongst themselves.

Most pastors are scam artists in shiny suits, they lack all the powers exhibited by the apostles of old making God a liar on a daily basis. If it were all true, how come the "I'll open up the windows of heaven to pour down blessings so much your house cannot contain" has not happened in the lives of most tithers? Might be because the churches they pay into aren't truly the "Storehouse of God".

No matter what, where, when and how they proved it, anti tithers had and have made up their minds not to give even if it is God collecting tithe Himself. This is not the first, second, third and hundredth times such topic had come to the public domain for discuss on this forum. It will always end like this because when man makes up his mind to do and undo it takes the Spirit of God to change it even when it is so glaring. The Pharisees saw the hand writings, saw the demonstration and still never believed in Christ. So move on and do what you are convinced in your heart to do. But know for sure the parable of the man that hid his money, when the master came what was his reward? Your answer is as good as what is written in Matthew 25: 14-30.

3 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by deledels(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2013
According to the scriptures, money is not acceptable as tithe; it has to be food-crops or livestock.

As far as many pastors are concerned, the most important scripture of all is not to be found in the word of Jesus. Neither is it even in the New Testament. That scripture says: “‘Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house, and try me now in this,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.’” (Malachi 3:10).

This scripture is drummed repeatedly into Christians on Sundays.

However, the only time Jesus mentioned tithing in scripture, he pointed out that it was not a weighty matter of the law. (Matthew 23:23). Hebrews says people only receive tithes “according to the law.” (Hebrews 7:5). It then insists tithing (and everything else under the law) has been annulled: “The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless.” (Hebrews 7:18-19). Nevertheless, mercenary pastors continue to insist on the payment of tithes.
Ref - Femi Aribisala.

4 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Kajiang02(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2013
Thank you @drummaboy.
You know this issue can at times cause some level of unrest in homes. Especially when spouses share a different believe as regards tithing.
I've always told my girlfriend and disagreed on this stand. If God chooses not to bless me for not giving my earnings to my Pastor/Priest to increase his personal acct? Then so be it.
Its so funny that over 30% of my income has been Channeled to some Widows in my church and outside. As well as several corporal works of Mercy I engage in Monthly. I don't have any savings cos I fall weakly to people sufferings and end up giving it all.
Then I look at it again and calculated that I end up giving the church over 20% of my annual income in donations etc (not offerings pls).
Don't you think God will punish me more if I package a certain sum to give to the preacher whilst the person by me hasn't had a meal all day/days.

5 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Image123 we are still waiting to hear from you and your ally and to know how far you have gone with preparation.

I am still asking you guys to study the rules and mode of presentation so that we do not have difficulty during the presentation.

One item of rule is added now to curb excessive waste of time. Pls check the rules on pages 4 once more.

Let me hear from you, ASAP.

i never hear from my ally oh. i think the 12hour ultimatum is short. Please make it 24hours. i'll do the best to respond early but i sincerely cannot guarantee the 12hour limit everytime. i think i'm ready,lol.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by PastorKun(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2013
Image123:

i never hear from my ally oh. i think the 12hour ultimatum is short. Please make it 24hours. i'll do the best to respond early but i sincerely cannot guarantee the 12hour limit everytime

I could offer to be your ally if your ally is not forthcoming. wink
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
I believe twelve hours is a fair amount of time.

Twenty-four hours would be stretching it out longer than necessary.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2013
The mind:

No matter what, where, when and how they proved it, anti tithers had and have made up their minds not to give even if it is God collecting tithe Himself. This is not the first, second, third and hundredth times such topic had come to the public domain for discuss on this forum. It will always end like this because when man makes up his mind to do and undo it takes the Spirit of God to change it even when it is so glaring. The Pharisees saw the hand writings, saw the demonstration and still never believed in Christ. So move on and do what you are convinced in your heart to do. But know for sure the parable of the man that hid his money, when the master came what was his reward? Your answer is as good as what is written in Matthew 25: 14-30.

Please stop the Pro-tither and Anti-tither protagonism. I'm an Atheist, i don't give tithe or collect tithe. I have no stakes in tithing or the reverse.

All i want is to establish the truth from the Christian Holy Bible and if you feel as though i have misinterpreted the bible, show me to the right quotations of the bible.

I don't promise to have all the answers but i can assure you that i have an opened mind to learn your doctrine. Please stop sending social phobia to Christians like the devil is trying to deceive them against tithing, whereas it is clearly written in the bible that tithing should not be paid but eaten. And you're the one misinterpreting God's word.

This is how desperate you pastors can get when someone opposes your teaching with the truth written in the bible. You go as far as to call them the devil/demon/anti-Christ/satan's agent/end time prophets and stuff. That's wicked and desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I could offer to be your ally if your ally is not forthcoming. wink

Just like GEJ taking FFK for campaign coordinator in the SW

grin
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by trustman: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2013
The mind:

1. The Church is not Israel
2. The New Covenant is different from the old. It was a mystery to those of other ages and generations Colossians 1:26
3. Where do we find Teachings related to the new covenant?
4. Any significant thing required of the Christian will be found in the New Testament epistles which constitute the blueprint for living the Christian
life?

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs:

Just like GEJ taking FFK for campaign coordinator in the SW

grin

hahahahahahaahhaha. Kunle might have being drinking.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Some music to chill before we start - holiday season grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvDxSW8mzvU
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Themind: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2013
rudedough:

Please stop the Pro-tither and Anti-tither protagonism. I'm an Atheist, i don't give tithe or collect tithe. I have no stakes in tithing or the reverse.

All i want is to establish the truth from the Christian Holy Bible and if you feel as though i have misinterpreted the bible, show me to the right quotations of the bible.

I don't promise to have all the answers but i can assure you that i have an opened mind to learn your doctrine. Please stop sending social phobia to Christians like the devil is trying to deceive Christians about tithing whereas it is clearly written in the bible that tithing should not be paid but eaten. And you're the one misinterpreting God's word.

This is how desperate you pastors can get when someone opposes your teaching with the truth written in the bible. You go as far as to call them the devil/demon/anti-Christ/satan's agent/end time prophets and stuff.

Oh oh sorry your mistake I never knew you were the same person as Ichie_Mexe I quoted. Your bubble busted. At the gathering of the hawks the snail came preaching on the technicalities of flying and maneuvering. Ones you don't know the truth the truth can's set you free.

What is the truth about God's Word. Beginner class start reading John 4: read from Vs 1 and dwell more on 23-24. Then you will tell God, reveal yourself to me in prayer. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2013
rudedough:

I wanna think as someone else tutored you before now

Joagbaje:
.. And if you're really an atheist you have no business in doctrinal discussion except the message of your soul salvation .

Simples cool

We don't need show you, BTW, Thank you, we (christians) would take it from here.

I don't promise to have all the answers but i can assure you that i have an opened mind to learn your doctrine.

Start from here, if you wanna honestly learn

Joagbaje:
.. And if you're really an atheist you have no business in doctrinal discussion except the message of your soul salvation.

Please stop sending social phobia to Christians like the devil is trying to deceive Christians from tithing

You know nothing about the devil...he don't exist to atheists na

whereas it is clearly written in the bible that tithing should not be paid but eaten. And you're the one misinterpreting God's word.

Ask mr Mark to be clear on that grin

This is how desperate you pastors can get when someone opposes your teaching with the truth written in the bible. You go as far as to call them the devil/demon/anti-Christ/satan's agent/end time prophets and stuff.

Your opinion is duly noted

grin

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2013
The mind:

Oh oh sorry your mistake I never knew you were the same person as Ichie_Mexe I quoted. Your bubble busted. At the gathering of the hawks the snail came preaching on the technicalities of flying and maneuvering. Ones you don't know the truth the truth can's set you free.

What is the truth about God's Word. Beginner class start reading John 4: read from Vs 1 and dwell more on 23-24. Then you will tell God, reveal yourself to me in prayer. smiley wink

Appears you are the one that needs to start from the beginning since you guys cannot decipher simple and basic bible truths.

Though this guy is an atheist ( not for long ) he must have once been a believer who left the madness called church in that place of decadence and corruption called Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

ODO OWA: Birth Place of Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder CAC / Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.