Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (85534 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by ccollins(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
coolandcute: Chai some guys are just a disgrace to we guys out-there,why should a sane guy say all girls are whores?that is a very insane thing to say and am sure that guy that said it must be an insane pig!!!if ur own mama na LovePeddler or if ur sisters are whores that does not mean every girl is a prostitute!!!!!so edit that stupid post of urs!!!!!!!!!back to the topic@op I think is an irresponsible thing to do,very bad!!!!but also I think some wives at home can also share the blame,for example I have an uncle that has a wife and they are always having this quarrel because of sex matters,the wife is always denying him sex because she was molested at a very young age and now made her to hate sex so she denies my uncle sex and they keep on fighting because of that,and because of my uncle do not want to divorce her he now felt its a better option for him to sleep with prostitutes,though am very sure my uncle went the wrong way,so he was later talked to that he should stop going to brothels,he finally listened but on a sad note he divorced his wife and when that happen we the same people advicing him to stop going to brothels started feeling guilty again when he divorced his wife and married another woman!!!!and to all the men out-there saying the prostitutes gives them better sex well I think u are still to be blamed,if u want better sex why not teach ur wife how she can give u better sex?am sure a sane lady will appreciate it if her man should tell her how he wants sex because it shows that man does not want to cheat on her!!!I know those nairaland stupid warriors are already getting their key-pads to insult me they are highly welcomed!!!bring the insult am waiting,smellos!!!

Hmmm,its quite understandable but lady has to forget the past now..hmm, she is married and has to outgrow the immaturity of the past.. Does she want her marriage to break down all because of the past emotional tragedy of which she is not the only one in such miserable situation
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by OchuSomtin(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don laugh die hia o! Funny comments. Abeg make una continue the fight. This Sunday really is a blessed one....
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by CHIMSKY(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Na wa o!People get time and bandwidth.Imagine! 27 pages.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by born2boink(m): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2013
Funny,since my last comment on this thread, I have Bleep two different love peddlers, this is december time, no dulling, I don't even have time for nairaland.........

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by akinkevin9(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2013
LMAO
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2013
born2fuck:
Funny,since my last comment on this thread, I have Bleep two different love peddlers, this is december time, no dulling, I don't even have time for nairaland.........

and is that your only passion in life?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by born2boink(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
princesa:

and is that your only passion in life?
a lot of passion...

As an Arsenal Fan....(Watching football)
Drinking 33 currently, just divorced harp
Playing PS 3....( No one can defeat me in FiFA 13 but I'm average on Fifa 14)
Listening to musics and DJs
Fucking prostitutes

A lot but not pationate to naija pretending girls

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
born2fuck:
a lot of passion...

Fucking prostitutes

oh, so those prostitutes ain't pretenders then? I see...

Maybe its because they have no reason to be, i mean its their business...

Or because with you guyz always around with patronage, civility is a thing of the past...

I mean ya'all are all expert in the game. What do i know? Pff

but at the end, Am not saying am innocent, though i know that am way better than them, but please curtail your public show of sexual depravity, it repulses some of us.

Have a wonderful day.smiley
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by born2boink(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
princesa:

oh, so those prostitutes ain't pretenders then? I see...

Maybe its because they have no reason to be, i mean its their business...

Or because with you guyz always around with patronage, civility is a thing of the past...

I mean ya'all are all expert in the game. What do i know? Pff

but at the end, Am not saying am innocent, though i know that am way better than them, but please curtail your public show of sexual depravity, it repulses some of us.

Have a wonderful day.smiley
I have got more fan, currently list of ashawo joint thread is hotting with boys dropping ashawo lists in abuja, so some of nairaland boys are like me, you girls will lose, because we won't slot our rod in suck pussy that demand or believe her pussy is gold. No more gifts, lazy girl will cry this december, except you people are ready to open legs for anything less than 1k. Monkey don mature, I do not Bleep everyday but will never disturb myself toasting. I got time for biz, not toasting. If I ever want to Bleep, I rather give 5k to prostitute than give 1k to nairaland babes, I swear

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
born2fuck:
I have got more fan, currently list of ashawo joint thread is hotting with boys dropping ashawo lists in abuja, so some of nairaland boys are like me, you girls will lose, because we won't slot our rod in suck pussy that demand or believe her pussy is gold. No more gifts, lazy girl will cry this december, except you people are ready to open legs for anything less than 1k. Monkey don mature, I do not Bleep everyday but will never disturb myself toasting. I got time for biz, not toasting. If I ever want to Bleep, I rather give 5k to prostitute than give 1k to nairaland babes, I swear

stop blowing your trumpet already. We don't want ur money. Not every guy out there is like you all okay?

Just pity the girlfriend you claim you have, and stop feeling like bleeping prostitute is the height of being a man.

Its sickening tongue
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by born2boink(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
They want my money, they have collected my money but I'm wise. Walahai, if you fine pass my current girlfriend of seven yrs relationship, I will offer U 10k...u not fit fine reach her, I swear again.

.....I have lived my life as Mugu, the Boy is good and I have lost nothing less than 3 phones to different ex- girlfriendss, 50k,60,30k and 20k to being a nice man between the year 2004-2007.....then I always think I'm the nicest boy, Mr. Fastfood ( naija girls sabbi chop food, dem go even park remaining turkey inside tissue rap ham together then take home, still ask for take away) if them come now na bone dem go chop.. Some ajebuter begin chop me... Na me father christmas, where were you people then.

But since 2007-till date,I'm living my life as the badest, 2k for Bleep, no more 20k, just one girlfriend, the rest is either sa-re wagba or get lost. I have been enjoying life since the day I release girls are vampire. Dey suck your blood, you drain, you die and they walk to next victim, me no fit let any girl scatter me the next day, I am average man with money, I have no more to waste on naija babes, I rather deposit my token into olosho account or give my Tithe to ashawo.....good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
@princesa stop generalizing!!!what do u mean by all guys!!!not all guys oooo. angry
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
born2fuck: a lot of passion...

Fucking prostitutes

Imagine some people's life passion.
No mention of education or getting a good job or leaving a lasting legacy.
Smh
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
born2fuck:
They want my money, they have collected my money but I'm wise. Walahai, if you fine pass my current girlfriend of seven yrs relationship, I will offer U 10k...u not fit fine reach her, I swear again.

.....I have lived my life as Mugu, the Boy is good and I have lost nothing less than 3 phones to different ex- girlfriendss, 50k,60,30k and 20k to being a nice man between the year 2004-2007.....then I always think I'm the nicest boy, Mr. Fastfood ( naija girls sabbi chop food, dem go even park remaining turkey inside tissue rap ham together then take home, still ask for take away) if them come now na bone dem go chop.. Some ajebuter begin chop me... Na me father christmas, where were you people then.

But since 2007-till date,I'm living my life as the badest, 2k for Bleep, no more 20k, just one girlfriend, the rest is either sa-re wagba or get lost. I have been enjoying life since the day I release girls are vampire. Dey suck your blood, you drain, you die and they walk to next victim, me no fit let any girl scatter me the next day, I am average man with money, I have no more to waste on naija babes, I rather deposit my token into olosho account or give my Tithe to ashawo.....good luck

now i know your story and where you're coming from. Too bad but All girls are not the same, as all guys are not the same (coolandcute, take note, didn't mean to generalize then).

But please Sometimes enh, do put that your unsuspecting girlfriend in mind when you're doing ur runs.

Do have a wonderful day.smiley
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
fellis:

Imagine some people's life passion.
No mention of education or getting a good job or leaving a lasting legacy.
Smh

I like people who don't let anybody define what life means for them......

if we all gotta die, then its better to die happy, all these definitions of what

a "real" man should be doesn't faze me at all, in my book of law,

"do what thou wilt" is my only law, fvkc anybody's opinion, I love mandela,

he left a "lasting" legacy, but he is dead right?.... and no matter how much ppl

praise him he is dead and gone, spent 27 years in jail for some bunch of retards

while other men serviced his wife, he is good no doubt, but let the ones who want

to define their own existence and don't want to be boxed into a corner be.

getting a good job is no life achievement, if you know the right ppl, or "know" the

right people "in person"....you can get the job, its no yardstick for anything.

and education is over rated in our times, the richest ppl in the world are without

a degree, or they don't use the degree, education is a never ending attempt at

redefining one's self and his relative surroundings in order to achieve a purpose...

not the paper shovers we have right now.

if you can solve a particular problem relative to your surroundings, then fvkc your

education.

a connoisseur of the female anatomy who discovers a way to minimize expenditure
and maximize pleasure identical to the ones hitherto achieved by reckless expenditure
has discovered the cure to wallet cancer and antidote to stress.

let him be

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
rigormortis:

if you can solve a particular problem relative to your surroundings, then fvkc your

education.

and maximize pleasure identical to the ones hitherto achieved by reckless expenditure

let him be

Let him be? Am I stopping him from doing anything?

rigormortis:

if we all gotta die, then its better to die happy, all these definitions of what

he left a "lasting" legacy, but he is dead right?.... and no matter how much ppl

praise him he is dead and gone, spent 27 years in jail for some bunch of retards
while other men serviced his wife
, he is good no doubt, but let the ones who want

Are you even reading what you write before submitting it? You started by saying that you like people who don't let others define what life means for them and don't get boxed into corners, then you make a derogatory comment about mandela saying other men 'serviced' his wife while he was in prison.
If you truly support people making their own rules then you wouldn't judge Mandela or his wife for whatever they did during those 27 years in prison.

I don't even know why I bother with you people.
You will most likely fail to understand the point I just made.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
O boi born2fck,no kill me wid laffter 4 here
And I c princesa has started stalkn u.... smiley
born2fuck: I have got more fan, currently list of ashawo joint thread is hotting with boys dropping ashawo lists in abuja, so some of nairaland boys are like me, you girls will lose, because we won't slot our rod in suck pussy that demand or believe her pussy is gold. No more gifts, lazy girl will cry this december, except you people are ready to open legs for anything less than 1k. Monkey don mature, I do not Bleep everyday but will never disturb myself toasting. I got time for biz, not toasting. If I ever want to Bleep, I rather give 5k to prostitute than give 1k to nairaland babes, I swear
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
rigormortis:

while other men serviced his wife, he is good no doubt, but let the ones who want

getting a good job is no life achievement, if you know the right ppl, or "know" the

right people "in person"....you can get the job, its no yardstick for anything.

and education is over rated in our times, the richest ppl in the world are without

a degree, or they don't use the degree, education is a never ending attempt at

redefining one's self and his relative surroundings in order to achieve a purpose...

not the paper shovers we have right now.

education.

let him be
Preach it, brother.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Boll2010: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
princesa:

now i know your story and where you're coming from. Too bad but All girls are not the same, as all guys are not the same (coolandcute, take note, didn't mean to generalize then).

But please Sometimes enh, do put that your unsuspecting girlfriend in mind when you're doing ur runs.

Do have a wonderful day.smiley
no be FOXY-ULTIMATE and THEROCK5555 be that? Thos guys are known for se-xual story telling.......
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
desdichando:
O boi born2fck,no kill me wid laffter 4 here
And I c princesa has started stalkn u.... smiley
indeed! Wetin i no go hear? Am stalking him? Maka why na? Him be prince charming? undecided

btw i missed kicking all of ur butts, from red, to you, to him, bro Joe, debetmx lipsrsealed etc etc,

all of una can't even hold me. Mo gbono felili cool
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
BoboYekini:
Preach it, brother.

even this one, see him mouth, una no dey use ear hear ashawo joint grin

Boll2010:
no be FOXY-ULTIMATE and THEROCK5555 be that? Thos guys are known for se-xual story telling.......
but this brother here ba, na horror story be him thingwink
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by born2boink(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
princesa:
indeed! Wetin i no go hear? Am stalking him? Maka why na? Him be prince charming? undecided

btw i missed kicking all of ur butts, from red, to you, to him, bro Joe, debetmx lipsrsealed etc etc,

UKWU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2013
born2fuck:
UKWU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

pretty lady! Is she one of your customers? smiley

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
princesa:

u are damn funny princesa.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by born2boink(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
princesa:

Ur left Nyansh
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
born2fuck:
Ur left Nyansh
bros don provoke grin

coolandcute:
u are damn funny princesa.
simple Question na him i ask oh grin
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
If I catch ur smalll nyashhhh ehn? sad
Btw we v new members and better joints where ur fellow students hang in abuja...u wud be surprised to c those ur SU coursemates and roommates dzplayn their talents 4 awon boiz smiley
princesa:

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by DaBullIT(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2014
La conji La bastard

La girl friend la carry yansh run

La man la enter brothel
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 17, 2015
La you La Funny

DaBullIT:
La conji La bastard

La girl friend la carry yansh run

La man la enter brothel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by DaBullIT(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2015
[size=16pt]heehaw ha ha ha , laughing in Italiano[/size]
oasislomo:
La you La Funny

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by lovetolu: 5:37am On Feb 03, 2015
As in baa, na d same thinking I get whenever I see these extremely unattractive pregnant women in public(I will be lyk who bang dem). But no matter how you look, dress, talk, speak we will still get disvirgined 1 day or still have s**.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by uchennamani(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Chaleeee:
Yes we do!

I can't believe I'm the first to comment on this thread. I want to thank the spirit of my late mother for standing by me to achieve this great feat. I also want to thank my siblings for their support on this endeavour. I also send my sincere appreciation to MTN for making their network functional at the time I commented on this thread. And the biggest praise goes to almighty God for his protection and guidiance.
To the Nairaland family I say shalom. It is never an easy thing to be FTC. Keep trying hard. You will surely get there.

Thanks
*drops mic*
Olodo

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.