Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? (71999 Views)

Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Reasons Single Girls Like Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by pasqal09: 8:00am On Dec 04, 2013
So someone can be come a dad without him even knowing?? Well, na who go let girl carry him sperm go house?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by leggo: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: Wow! those women should stop it o.... if they continue, they are just gonna create a generation of Bastards...
you seem to know a lot about bastards. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by mdee1(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2013
How won't it bother me when i knw how desperate some ppl can be to get money.i can't risk my innocent sperm ending up with one babalawo

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Mubby4luv(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Am i in magic section?
Buh sperm has expiry date na. And wen u said freeze it, can u freeze sperm for a long tym with the issue of power failure in the country? Abi na ladies abroad u dey talk ov?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by fijiano202(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2013
to ur first question-Yes/NO.i dont mind a lady taking my sperm to have kids,its for a good cause but my NO aspect is that i cant imagine how my wife would feel knowing that i have a kid somewhere,it may be kinda Hurtful,so my final Answer NO. To ur 2nd question-i still value marriage,i love the idea of spending the rest of my life with just 1 person no cheating just Her,someone who loves me unconditionally and shes always there waiting for me to come home
HisRib: There's been an ongoing trend where unmarried women steal the sperm of man (men) they've slept with and freeze it. Just in case they need it when they ready to have kids, but can't seem to find a good partner.
I thought this was a joke until a woman I recently counseled told me she tried to do it, but got caught.
I have noticed, both young men and women aren't interested in marriage as they once were. Instead, they prefer staying bf/g. Some women have embraced their careers and ignored the idea of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by kundi90(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: Wow! those women should stop it o.... if they continue, they are just gonna create a generation of Bastards...

Nice once jare. what does a sperm stealing mother expect to give birth to?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Lol.desperate times calls for desperate measures.i know of a lady,personally that is into that stuff.she was a former course mate of mine back in the uni and is using that sh1t to black mail her ex so she can extort money from the guy.smh

all this cat and rat games ladies and guys play with each other ehen.smh.may God have mercy 8-)
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2013
kundi90:

Nice once jare. what does a sperm stealing mother expect to give birth to.
they dont care about all that.they are only in it for the money.ask baby mamas,pimps,those who own prostitution rings/cartels and prostitutes
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2013
Mubby4luv: Am i in magic section?
Buh sperm has expiry date na. And wen u said freeze it, can u freeze sperm for a long tym with the issue of power failure in the country? Abi na ladies abroad u dey talk ov?
its more common in the u.k as a matter of fact,the lady that i said is into that issh is in the u.k.i think it happens in naija too but still at a low degree and more among 1st class prostitutes
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by IAMBREEZY: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2013
nice one i support you jare.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2013
m.dee:
How won't it bother me when i knw how desperate some ppl can be to get money.i can't risk my innocent sperm ending up with one babalawo
gringringringrin
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by kundi90(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2013
kulyie: they dont care about all that.they are only in it for the money.ask baby mamas,pimps,those who own prostitution rings/cartels and prostitutes

That is why I pity this country. We all just have to wait for the repercussion of the decisions we have made collectively.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by HisRib(f): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2013
kulyie: its more common in the u.k as a matter of fact,the lady that i said is into that issh is in the u.k.i think it happens in naija too but still at a low degree and more among 1st class prostitutes

It's NOT something just prostitutes do. It's becoming common for all women who don't think they will find the right man in time to have children.

Women aren't like men. When it comes to having children, we have a biological clock. A man can become a father at any age.

As I mentioned earlier, I know a lady who tried to do it, but her bf caught her. She is no prostitute. She's a good woman with a promising career. However, she's 33 and keeps going from one failed relationship to another. She wants kids.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Sweery..so how much do they sell the spermm? cheesy
i heard its quite expensive but most times the buyers or sellers use the sperm for wicked intents which the owner will be oblivious about
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

It's NOT something just prostitutes do. It's becoming common for all women who don't think they will find the right man in time to have children.

Women aren't like men. When it comes to having children, we have a biological clock. A man can become a father at any age.

As I mentioned earlier, I know a lady who tried to do it, but her bf caught her. She is no prostitute. She's a good woman with a promising career. However, she's 33 and keeps going from one failed relationship to another. She wants kids.
that is just one in 5,000 cases and in her own case a high level of desperation has set in.she thinks since shes not lucky with men,let her kuku just acept her fate and have a child.at least that will console her
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2013
kundi90:

That is why I pity this country. We all just have to wait for the repercussion of the decisions we have made collectively.
well the repercussions are already evident.thats why we have them boko guys that will stop at nothing to wipe out as many nigerians as possible. Or where do you think niger delta militants,boko haram,kidnappers,armed robbers,men raping toddlers and other sectional terrorists are from.

Of course many of them come from fatherless homes with mothers who dont give a fvk about their up bringing,education etc and is busy jumping from one politicians bed to the other
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by HisRib(f): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
kulyie: that is just one in 5,000 cases and in her own case a high level of desperation has set in.she thinks since shes not lucky with men,let her kuku just acept her fate and have a child.at least that will console her

I'm a relationship counselor. I know what I'm saying when I tell you it's happening a lot more than you can think/imagine.

Men aren't rushing to the altar as they were doing 10 plus years ago. With the divorce rates skyrocketing, people are not confident in marriage anymore.

Some women are having children out of wedlock with their boyfriends, but the ones who can't seem to find the "right man" have to find other alternatives.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

I'm a relationship counselor. I know what I'm saying when I tell you it's happening a lot more than you can think/imagine.

Men aren't rushing to the altar as they were doing 10 plus years ago. With the divorce rates skyrocketing, people are not confident in marriage anymore.

Some women are having children out of wedlock with their boyfriends, but the ones who can't seem to find the "right man" have to find other alternatives.

but your post contradicts some catholic women organisation that were complaining about scarcity of men.so where do the men come from that they are rushing to marry?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by kundi90(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

Why shouldn't she consider adopting a child? There are many kids/babies without mothers and they really need one. The fact is, not every woman would get married!
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by martronilla: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
you seem to know a lot about bastards. nonsense
ur too foolish to understand that statement...
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Indiegoh: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2013
I hav plenti sperms for sale abeg. If u want come and colet. Only woman, gal and lady pls
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by shizzle11(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: ur too foolish to understand that statement...
gringrin
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by leggo: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: ur too foolish to understand that statement...
na your mama be bastard..
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by OgologoDimkpa: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by jmoore(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2013
This doesn't concern Nigerians. Where can you see 24hrs of electricity to freeze it?

sperm is no longer a censored word on nairaland.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by OgologoDimkpa: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Indiegoh: I hav plenti sperms for sale abeg. If u want come and colet. Only woman, gal and lady pls
Just be very careful before you
end up selling your destiny undecided
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by troy20(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Popowaa: i wanna buy urssmileysmiley
that orange utan? Smh
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by abduldope(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2013
if na so abg who knws whr ma GF fit get danGOte sperm ? Or biLL-Gatez grin grin grin
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2013
If u like go buy am, u kuku cnt tell if ts for an albino or dwarf.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2013
So that will automatically make ur chilren rich? Stup1d reasoning!
abduldope: if na so abg who knws whr ma GF fit get danGOte sperm ? Or biLL-Gatez grin grin grin
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by pinkshell(f): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2013
Women don suffer from man hand no be small.
I wldnt mind buying the sperm of 'those arab men banned frm entering dubai' grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Dwarf Bares Cleavage, Dances & Twerks / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.