Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? (71955 Views)

Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Reasons Single Girls Like Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by MrBravo(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2013
I believe so much in love. The girl that love me would want to spend the rest of her life with me
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2013
WE OFFER ALL KINDS OF FAIRLY USED SPERM,FROZEN SPERM,FRIED SPERM,DILUTED SPERM AND FRESH SPERMATAZOA

PLS CONTACT US FOR MORE ENQUIRY

3 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by moscobabs(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2013
I think its true...A lady did same to me in 2010 but I caught her,initially I thoght she wanted to take it to herbalist but when i nearly kill her she confessed that she wanted to inject it to her Vagina since I refused to have unprotected sex with her.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by SirElaw(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2013
Started some few hours ago and we are already in double digits. Join this fast growing community.
Channel: _C00181DA3.
Or simply search for: Analyze Naija News
Let's look at the big picture together. See what you should see not what they want you to see.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Lilimax(f): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2013
pinkshell: Women don suffer from man hand no be small.
I wldnt mind buying the sperm of 'those arab men banned frm entering dubai' grin

smiley ??
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by sexymoma(f): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2013
Na Yogurt angry
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by baddo11(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2013
sha I wil cmmnt leta
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by youngice(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Small time nollywood will do.

The sperm thieves
Btw if you still my sperm and I catch you

angry angry angry ask Genevieve why she never marry

Your own go worse

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by skiguy123(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Prayer Point: May NEPA make it impossible for any lady dat wanna steal..and..freeze mai sperm for artificial insemination or any girl dat wanna take it to a babalawo or iyalawo be disappointed because my sperm get username and password..

Buh on a sewious note guyz, alot of pipu are in situations dey neva expected to be because of this incident..please flush ur condoms after use..and for those wey dey visit Oscambos(Prostitutes) and there is no toilet..please kari ur used condoms and put dem inside pockets or use ur sperm du cream take rob ur body or make u swallow am.. cheesy ...

7 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Onyiido: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2013
kadas-01:
It is very wrong for a lady to steal a guy's sperm!......If she wants anything (sperm) from him, then she should politely approach him!
. If u were d one, would u give ur sperm to her if she' wants'. Mtchew
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Yeee!! shocked Mo ri'mu 'e, ete s'onu.. shocked

This is stunning and stewpid.. undecided
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by jovie50: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

They steal it from the condom after sex. So, men make sure you flash your condom down the toilet after sex.
ok......I will FLASH it

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2013
ummmm...who in his right sense gives a random woman a kondom containing his sperm to dispose?

Op..you are asking because you want to try it.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib: There's been an ongoing trend where unmarried women steal the sperm of man (men) they've slept with and freeze it. Just in case they need it when they are ready to have kids, but can't seem to find a good partner.

I thought this was a joke until a woman I recently counseled told me she tried to do it, but got caught.

I have noticed, both young men and women aren't interested in marriage as they once were. Instead, they prefer staying bf/g. Some women have embraced their careers and ignored the idea of marriage. Could it be because divorce rates continue to rise? Or times have changed?

Anyways, my questions here are for men:

Would it really bother you if a woman steals your sperm?

Why have you lost interest in marriage?

Thanks.

Rubbish post.... No source to back your claims up.......

How can you steal a man's sperm after sex? You only do that if he ejaculates in a tube and you safely store it in a frozen compartment. If he doesn't, how would you steal it, unless you grab hold of his used condom, which is highly unlikely. Some condoms have spermicides mixed with it, making the chance of stealing sperms by keeping a used condom remote. Sperms die quicker outside the body @ room temperature, so how can something of such be stolen?

If you steal a man's sperm, do you have the expertise to do IVF on your own? Even if it's artificial insemination, you will still need an expert.

So stop posing false and bias truth here o...... lol.

Women should have the right to have children when they choose to, because it's good for both the woman and the kid. Planned pregnancy coming at a time the woman is emotionally and materially ready will give the kid a great start in life.

Some women will be unlucky in marriages but that shouldn't stop them from being single mothers if they choose to.

4 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib: There's been an ongoing trend where unmarried women steal
the sperm of man (men) they've slept with and freeze it. Just in case
they need it when they are ready to have kids, but can't seem to find a
good partner.

I thought this was a joke until a woman I recently counseled told me she
tried to do it, but got caught.

I have noticed, both young men and women aren't interested in marriage
as they once were. Instead, they prefer staying bf/g. Some women have
embraced their careers and ignored the idea of marriage. Could it be
because divorce rates continue to rise? Or times have changed?

Anyways, my questions here are for men:

Would it really bother you if a woman steals your sperm?

Why have you lost interest in marriage?

Thanks.

If i catch her stealing my sperm, i would beat the hell outta her. It's better we an understanding where i consciously get her pregnant than she stealing my precious sperm.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by 4lorunsho(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Its happening in South africa and ghana since last year smileyIts happening in South africa and ghana since last year
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Onyiido: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Popowaa: i wan use am fry plantaingringrin
. dis one na spermaintain. lol grin
Popowaa: i wan use am fry plantaingringrin
. dis one na spermaintain. lol
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2013
kulyie: Lol.desperate times calls for desperate measures.i know of a lady,personally that is into that stuff.she was a former course mate of mine back in the uni and is using that sh1t to black mail her ex so she can extort money from the guy.smh

all this cat and rat games ladies and guys play with each other ehen.smh.may God have mercy 8-)
Kai kulyie, I doff my hat for you grin
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by xynerise: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Bizibi(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2013
When I see stuffs like this it makes me lose faith in Nigeria ladies
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by haykayforreal(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

They steal it from the condom after sex. So, men make sure you flash your condom down the toilet after sex.
wot abt if dey use female condom 4 dos stupd guyz dat like flesh2flesh?
wakeUP!
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by 2rutalk1: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2013
Is it medically possible for fertilization to take place after freezing spermatozoa for a long time? Though I am neither a gynecologist nor a medical practitioner, but it is obvious that spermatozoa cannot survive in a refrigerator for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by IAMBREEZY: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2013
But how can we accede this writeup without source op?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Onyiido: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2013
sexymoma: Na Yogurt angry
. E be lik am oo
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by GetGuide: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by IYANGBALI: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Sweery..so how much do they sell the spermm? cheesy
must you quote everything before commenting?are you a learner or was your sperm stolen?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
2ru-talk:
Is it medically possible for fertilization to take place after freezing spermatozoa for a long time? Though I am neither a gynecologist nor a medical practitioner, but it is obvious that spermatozoa cannot survive in a refrigerator for a long time.
when $emen is frozen,sperm can survive for years,it doesn't take a genius to know that as far as the spermatozoa is alive,fertilization can take place.

I don't believe the OP's story though,especially the Therapist part.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by xynerise: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Have you girls heard of disposable sperms? grin
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Orikinla(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
My sperm is saved in my own Guaranty Sperm Bank (GSM), but it is not for sale.
And my babes are on waiting list of beneficiaries of the sperm.
They want to have good looking babies with fair skin and who will be as tall as Orikinla.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by bibiking7(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

Okay, let me explain it.

After sex, they use a turkey baster to take the sperm from the condom, put it in a container and store it in the freezer at their home.

Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their vagina. I don't know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.

This is a turkey baster:

Why cant they just ask politely? That way, they will get to use a pu**y blaster rather than a turkey baster. smiley
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by omoodeogere(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
[[iidisyk]]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.