Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Somali Religion & Mythology - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somali Religion & Mythology (26263 Views)

Was Judaism,Christianity And Islam Copied From Ancient Egyptian Mythology ? / The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

Fulaman, I have never pretended to be someone else on this site ever. People thought I was Artank, Maakhir, E-soul, Kenyanlady etc.

All those were not me, now people think I am Puntite sad

Puntite and you behave exactly the same. Kenyan lady just has some psychological issues, I actually kind of feel sorry for her
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

I dont care what you believe, but have some self esteem and stop trying to seek others approval. This is why I think your a little kid wallahi

I don seek anyone's approval, but I try to get along with others.

The second someone tells you that your wrong, they become a little kid who is 'seeking' someone else's approval

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

I don seek anyone's approval, but I try to get along with others.

The second someone tells you that your wrong, they become a little kid who is 'seeking' someone else's approval

NO, You have low self esteem and you want to now kiss up to E-soul and her train of goons
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sorry Maakhir I may meet your demands now and introduce you to a Fulani girl, don't tell the other Fulani guys this though or they will kick my rear end
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:
Sorry Maakhir I may meet your demands now and introduce you to a Fulani girl, don't tell the other Fulani guys this though or they will kick my rear end

cheesy
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

NO, You have low self esteem and you want to now kiss up to E-soul and her train of goons

Don't talk to him about kissing up to e-soul when you do far worse. Didn't you say you wanted her to dominate you or some crazy ish like that?
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Puntite and you behave exactly the same. Kenyan lady just has some psychological issues, I actually kind of feel sorry for her

Kenyanlady is mentally ill, she literally called me half bantu and half Somali, started to say the Somalis I were posting were half Bantu and half Somali.

THIS HALF THING IS STUCK IN HER HEAD. SHE TALKS ABOUT HER HALF WHITE KIDS. LOL

But best believe I am not Puntite, why would I create another account only to say the stuff I already do? And many Somalis think the way I do, I just happen to be really funny in my commentary.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are you stupid?

I've already had this argument with you before.

No, I want e-soul to stop putting my name in dirt by accusing me of being you, but I've told you that racism is wrong on countless occasions.

Just cause I'm telling you to stop being racist doesn't mean that I'm 'kissing up' to anyone

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Don't talk to him about kissing up to e-soul when you do far worse. Didn't you say you wanted her to dominate you or some crazy ish like that?

That was a joke, and that is not kissing up, I was simply trying to say that she is bi polar and has different personalities lol
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

Kenyanlady is mentally ill, she literally called me half bantu and half Somali, started to say the Somalis I were posting were half Bantu and half Somali.

THIS HALF THING IS STUCK IN HER HEAD. SHE TALKS ABOUT HER HALF WHITE KIDS. LOL

But best believe I am not Puntite, why would I create another account only to say the stuff I already do? And many Somalis think the way I do, I just happen to be really funny in my commentary.

Sure man, and let's not diss the mentally ill, instead ignore her. I already know she's not quite ok.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

That was a joke, and that is not kissing up, I was simply trying to say that she is bi polar and has different personalities lol

Nah, E-soul has always had one personality. What you were really expressing was your true feelings you have about her deep down. You can't fool me, I'm a guy as well.

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

I prefer sticking to my somali sisters but who knows? wink

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Axum, your mutt Puntite is here.

I suggest you tighten his leash before he say's something unbelievably stupid

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

I prefer sticking to my somali sisters but who knows? wink

No worries understandable that's respectable. It's good to adhere to your culture. Though I don't mind cultures that are similar to one another intermarrying.

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:
Axum, your mutt Puntite is here.

I suggest you tighten his leash before he say's something unbelievably stupid

Puntite is here but Axum is gone
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Puntite is here but Axum is gone

Its a real mystery as to where axum went cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Puntite: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Would you care for a doggie treat you dog?

nuff said!

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Its a real mystery as to where axum went cheesy

Am here, busy doing stuff
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

nuff said!

They think I am you cheesy

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

nuff said!

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

nuff said!

What's your point boy? You look more like a slave than anyone else

2 Likes

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

They think I am you cheesy

With very good reason to think so
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Says the Fulani slave owners who owned Bantus cheesy
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

With very good reason to think so

You were complaining a few days ago, about how you were not me, the circle of life continues I guess. cheesy
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

Says the Fulani slave owners who owned Bantus cheesy

angry angry

I don't own slaves, I believe that slavery is wrong. The slaves that were enslaved by Fulani people was wrong and I tell the other Fulani people this all the time
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

He has yet to respond, it seems he has been subdued.

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

angry angry

I don't own slaves, I believe that slavery is wrong. The slaves that were enslaved by Fulani people was wrong and I tell the other Fulani people this all the time

You are no better than Somalis, your people owned Bantus, dont feel bad, Bantus are not human.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

He has yet to respond, it seems he has been subdued.

his probably find his way around the site, it took me a while to get to know the site myself
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

You are no better than Somalis, your people owned Bantus, dont feel bad, Bantus are not human.

Bantu in their language means human. cheesy
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Bantu in their language means human. cheesy

Fulani people knew Bantus were subhuman, just like how every other people knew the same.

Fulaman resist the urge and join the rest of Humanity, what have the Batnus promised you? Unlimited access to feet?
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

Today Bantus have been integrated into Fulani culture and many Bantus can speak the Fulani language.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

Fulani people knew Bantus were subhuman, just like how every other people knew the same.

Fulaman resist the urge and join the rest of Humanity, what have the Batnus promised you? Unlimited access to feet?

How are they any less human than we are?

Please explain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) / Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception / Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.