Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Somali Religion & Mythology - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somali Religion & Mythology (26247 Views)

Was Judaism,Christianity And Islam Copied From Ancient Egyptian Mythology ? / The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

He needs a woman, if Axum had one, he wouldn't be able to waste so much time on these forums

If she was somali, he would have had a job by now and believe me when I say he wouldn't be this childish.

One of my cousins recently got married, he used to be irritating and childish but now he's mature and seems to have gotten wiser
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by RoyalPearl(f): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman I have missed you cry

3 Likes

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

all hail the mighty axum

SMH

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

If she was somali, he would have had a job by now and believe me when I say he wouldn't be this childish.

One of my cousins recently got married, he used to be irritating and childish but now he's mature and seems to have gotten wiser

Then that's the solution to his problem. If he gets married, he will be far less childish than he is now. I know he claims to work I.T., but if he really did, he wouldn't have so much excess time on his hands.

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Fulaman I have missed you cry

I have missed you too my Hausa queen. How have things been with you?

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by RoyalPearl(f): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

I have missed you too my Hausa queen. How have things been with you?
Things are okay just been extremely busy with work but I can't complain. It's a new year smiley and you?

3 Likes

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Puntite: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll I'm not going to stoop to your level of inferiority. I stand far above it as a tall and proud Fulani man. The fact that you use a white man to show evolution shows how dumb you are. Also stop posting yourself, are you the monkey on the far right? I may buy you from an auction. I'm utterly shocked you speak some English

inferiority im not the one claiming egypt roman moors isrealites like you guys.

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Things are okay just been extremely busy with work but I can't complain. It's a new year smiley and you?

Yes my dear, been very busy with work too. Today is the one day I have some time on my hands. I hope that you haven't replaced me with another Fulani guy shocked
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

inferiority im not the one claiming egypt roman moors isrealites like you guys.

You are of an inferior species. You post whites as the epitome of evolution. Do you wish you were white my Maccudo friend? Go and kiss some more Euro arse

3 Likes

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

Yo my fellow somali i got inspired by you!
love your work brotha its magnefic!

Wallahi I am crying tears of Joy, I knew Somalinet loved me, but this is too much brother. Thank you. cheesy
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by axum: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

I have missed you too my Hausa queen. How have your feet been doing?

Corrected grin
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

Wallahi I am crying tears of Joy, I knew Somalinet loved me, but this is too much brother. Thank you. cheesy

undecided

Nacas

1 Like

Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

[/b]

Corrected grin

Loll
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

T[s]hats not me, I only have this identity, I never pretend or hide to be someone else, it defeats my entire purpose.

Your seal is min[/s]e

Like your word is worth anything. Please, just swerve.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll

Bro, I saw you in the Somali Beauty Thread

if you want a somali girl I can perhaps persuade one but you have to be looking for marriage wink
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yeah he's a disgrace

Understatement.
He's definitely not above having multiple personalities, and arguing with himself. He's done it before. I'm really appalled despite my time here. I believe your leg is being pulled.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Understatement.
He's definitely not above having multiple personalities, and arguing with himself. He's done it before. I'm really appalled despite my time here. I believe your leg is being pulled.

May I ask who is the one who would be 'pulling' Fulamans leg?
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

May I ask who is the one who would be 'pulling' Fulamans leg?

You asked not be mentioned, did you not??
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You asked not be mentioned, did you not??

Have you ever heard of the benefit of doubt?

And you were indirectly referring to me, believe me when I say that I'm not Axum
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
I'm getting used to it though so continue if you want
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Have you ever heard of the benefit of doubt?

And you were indirectly referring to me, believe me when I say that I'm not Axum

Please stop, this is embarrassing.

Get some help.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Get some help.

Embarrassing?

I don't feel embarrased, it's just you who doesn't wanna admit she's wrong
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Maakhir(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Get some help.

Goodnight abaayo and don't assume things you don't know.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Embarrassing?

I don't feel embarrased, it's just you who doesn't wanna admit she's wrong

Big deal, you're always 'right', and you have zero sense of shame.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Goodnight abaayo and don't assume things you don't know.

Springing up with yet another 'kingdom' name, playing bad/good cop with yourself with bouts of your usual full-blown racism mixed in, immediately familiar with key users you've interacted with extensively under your other identities - like Fulaman etc etc.You criticize yourself to make it less obvious, and you like putting on a show! You've been a woman (countless times), a pan-African, and innumerable other usernames of kingdoms long gone. You're really out of control! It's sad to watch, and yes, it's extremely embarrassing. I urge you to get some help, for Pete's sake.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Puntite: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

You are of an inferior species. You post whites as the epitome of evolution. Do you wish you were white my Maccudo friend? Go and kiss some more Euro arse
wow i showed a white guy to show you ur slave master and his pet negro monkey.

if i wish to be a pink pig?

"A Somali always felt himself to be twice as good as any white man, or
any other kind of man at all, and still does, even when he is wrong.

...You get into that way of thinking in the Somali waste. You think that way because the Somalis bitterly resent the white man, and struggle continually, and admirably, by lies and intrigue, to fight off his influence which spells the end of their peculiar world. You cannot beat them. They have no inferiority complexes, no wide-eyed worship of the white man's ways, and no fear of him, of his guns or of his official anger. They are a race to be admired, if hard to love."

this from a book written by a Pink pig Warriors life and death amon somalis. pathetic made him feel like a waste bag.

You black negroes have to biggest inferiority complex that you gotta mention your slave master the white man everytime!
is he god to you?

plizz the only thing ill ever be is a Somali. i am not like you i dont take to labels given to me by outsider. you guys use black negro and african to describe your own identity, this really pathetic since those labels were given to you by white man. then you guys get mad when somalis only say they are somali. Who is kissing euro ass exaclty again? inferior monkey slave to every kind

i assure you no somali wants to be a pink pig with hay or straw for hair.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

wow i showed a white guy to show you ur slave master and his pet negro monkey.

if i wish to be a pink pig?

this from a book written by a Pink pig Warriors life and death amon somalis. pathetic made him feel like a waste bag.

You black negroes have to biggest inferiority complex that you gotta mention your slave master the white man everytime!
is he god to you?

plizz the only thing ill ever be is a Somali. i am not like you i dont take to labels given to me by outsider. you guys use black negro and african to describe your own identity, this really pathetic since those labels were given to you by white man. then you guys get mad when somalis only say they are somali. Who is kissing euro ass exaclty again? inferior monkey slave to every kind

i assure you no somali wants to be a pink pig with hay or straw for hair.

I have never been a slave to a white guy, perhaps you have been because it certainly seems that way. Keep getting cuckolded
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Bro, I saw you in the Somali Beauty Thread

if you want a somali girl I can perhaps persuade one but you have to be looking for marriage wink

I just want a good Muslim girl, whether she is Fulani, Hausa, Somali, etc. etc. I don't care. Though my parents would probably prefer that she is Fulani and either Cameroonian Fulani or Nigerian Fulani, but you fall in love with whoever you fall in love with regardless of ethnicity/nationality.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Puntite: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

I have never been a slave to a white guy, perhaps you have been because it certainly seems that way. Keep getting cuckolded

In the XVI th, century, the main part of slaves resulted from Senegambia and regions of the Gulf of Guinea, which have obviously a link with the settlement of Portuguese of São Tomé and the Cape Verde

The first slaves were thus mainly Wolof, Fulani, Mandingues, Sérères, Mossis, Yorubas and Hausas. Quickly, the Bantus, thanks to the conquest of Angola by Portuguese in 1575, joined the list of the deported people.

HAHAHAHA

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2013/07/fulani_ancestry_in_african_americans_how_to_trace_it.html
Hahaha Kunte kinte
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Your trolling knows no end dog, keep trying though
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by barwaaqo: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
macof:

Rebuilding and improving on Glory of ancestors past is the only way to rebuilding Great nations in Africa..we are naturally cultural people, and the ways of semites and aryans that we follow today has served us absolutely no gain instead it has destroyed our system, driven us crazy and more diverse than ever.
Africa cannot be united as one, even Europe.cannot...but we can take pride in our history.and heritage, learn from our own ancestors for change, for nothing less than 3 centuries we have given our all to follow ways strange to our nature and we have suffered for it, first the Arabs nd later the Europeans.
we don't have peace but religious violence, we don't have unity in our countries but ethnic diversity...who brought this upon Africa? The same people we want to keep following like sheep

Thats fine and shame on europe but we are africans. Europe was a filthy little diseased place once men would kill just to have a clean dish.

They were united when they carved up africa. I dont know why we disregard that fact when talking about their unity europeans benefited enormously from it.

The europe we know today wouldn't exist without those resources to develop them.
Re: Somali Religion & Mythology by macof(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
barwaaqo:

Thats fine and shame on europe but we are africans. Europe was a filthy little diseased place once men would kill just to have a clean dish.

They were united when they carved up africa. I dont know why we disregard that fact when talking about their unity europeans benefited enormously from it.

The europe we know today wouldn't exist without those resources to develop them.

Europe has never been united, They fight, they make agreements but they aren't united
I don't even care about Europe anyway, so why not forget them and think Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession / Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife / Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.