Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi (16179 Views)

Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by gazonga(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2013
phantom: i think he just has a stake.looks like hes on the board or something.
No sir, He's the chairman/CEO
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2013
phantom: i think he just has a stake.looks like hes on the board or something.

Thanks for this info. Sorry, I was mixing it up with the defunct A. Mitcheliti. The name Monier Construction Company, MCC, sounds foreign.
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by phantom(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2013
gazonga:
are you sure hes not to MCC what lulu briggs is to LCC? Catch my drift? by the way whats the status of the transkalabari highway? If i had to ask for a federal govt project,it will be roads and bridges linking the kalabari areas.development is just strictly confined to the upland and i think the riverine people especially the kalabaris are more receptive to development unlike ikwerre people who are hostile,requesting for marching ground/settlement before you construct a road that THEY will use.smh
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2013
phantom: taaa ! Remove gitto and put LCC o jare! Abi you ve not used olu obasanjo or ikwerre road( education to Ust) in recent times?

What did lcc do on Olu Obasanjo and Ikwerre roads? Were they not re-surfacing, pedestrian walkway and I think drainages. The foundation of the road, the bases and subbases were not touched, and these are the most.
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2013
phantom: taaa ! Remove gitto and put LCC o jare! Abi you ve not used olu obasanjo or ikwerre road( education to Ust) in recent times?

What did lcc do on Olu Obasanjo and Ikwerre roads? Were they not re-surfacing, pedestrian walkway and I think drainages. The foundation of the road, the bases and subbases were not touched, and these are the most critical parts of a road, though side drainages help alot to enhance durability and not strength.

If you want to assess lcc, please check from Tank through Eneka to I think that police check point on your way to igwurita. Their finished parts are not good if I can still recall.
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2013
gazonga:

Being the CEO I think does not translate to ownership but highest shareholding does. The highest share holder must not necessarily be the CEO. Ask CAC and those in Business Admin.
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
I just heard from Nigerian-info that governor Amaechi is owing teachers salary in rivers state. Is this true?
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by gazonga(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
jusRadical: I just heard from Nigerian-info that governor Amaechi is owing teachers salary in rivers state. Is this true?

He's owing the newly recruited 13.000 teachers.
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
gazonga:

He's owing the newly recruited 13.000 teachers.

I also heard that they are being owed 4 months salary (from August to November).

Mmmhhhh! I wonder how they will be faring and you know transportation fare. One called in that he spends around N750 daily on transportation from PH to a place off Rumuji.

O dikwa risky!
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by internetpo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Amaechi should go and sit down jor.
always complaining. leave politics and face governance.

imagine N275,000,000,000 and you are complaining over a couple of millions for water.
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by internetpo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Amaechi should go and sit down jor.
always complaining. leave politics and face governance.

imagine N275,000,000,000 and you are complaining over a couple of millions for water.

Na wa.
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by gazonga(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
jusRadical:

I also heard that they are being owed 4 months salary (from August to November).

Mmmhhhh! I wonder how they will be faring and you know transportation fare. One called in that he spends around N750 daily on transportation from PH to a place off Rumuji.

O dikwa risky!

My brother don't believe evrytin u hear on radio.
The teachers started work in October which is just 2 months now.
Their names just entered the nominal roll.
Am sure they wuld be paid soon.
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
gazonga:

My brother don't believe evrytin u hear on radio.
The teachers started work in October which is just 2 months now.
Their names just entered the nominal roll.
Am sure they wuld be paid soon.

You can imagine what being owed one month salary is let alone two or even more.

To me, all these our politicians are the same their parties not withstanding. If you look closely, you will see that APC, PDP, APGA, HIV, TB, DPP,LP, STD, etc are just different brand names for say paracetamol by emzor, panadol (not extra) by gsk, etc. All contain 500mg of paracetamol.

They are mostly selfish, selfcentered, selfserving, and selfglorifying occultists. I don wish to be in their midst.
Re: You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi by Symphony007: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abagworo:

That shopping mall was started during Odili era and I believe politics of land has a lot to do with its stagnance.
governor ameachi and his team are in talks with shoprite to buy the building and refurbish it as their first branch in port harcourt and indeed the south. The ameachi government has already sold the superboard stores by the government house and the constuction of a new mall is even in ongoing. Futhermore, the government is also in talks with hilton groups for the sale of delta hotel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senior Police Officials Who Ignore Phone Calls From Citizens Risk Sack / Obasanjo Fires Back At Fayose With An Epic Reply / Abdullahi Binuyo Charged With $120,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.