Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice (30612 Views)

My Fiancee, My Father's Bed Mate / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
--
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Usminous: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
angiemartinez: you better do before she finds out herslf. buh sincerely must you lie to get a womans love?
......look at you nobi lies you ladies want...but as for me i don't lie to a woman maybe dat why many of them no gree to date me..........still searching though but i will never lie to get one...........but na you ladies dey force man to lie so as to make wooing tinz easy.....

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Usminous: ......look at you nobi lies you ladies want...but as for me i don't lie to a woman maybe dat why many of them no gree to date me..........still searching though but i will never lie to get one...........but na you ladies dey force man to lie so as to make wooing tinz easy.....
It's called "being responsible for your own actions".

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
embarassedThanks nairalander for all useful advices,, I take the blame for my wrongs. I hope she finds a place in her heart to forgive me.. I will move on either which way.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by dontgivafuck: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
shymexx: Your secrets should be sacred.
Tell her at your own peril - that's all.

Sometimes, you just need to chill, else you might end up like the biblical Samson.
did u actually read d write-up or did u just read the title n comment??

4 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dubemkelly(m): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2013
U need to n damn d consequence,these lies r too way deep n must be confessed buh find d coolest way to it...Try d 'truth n dare' game,then spill it out
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by dontgivafuck: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Hahahaha op u say wat?? Abeg wait make i finish my laff... hehehehe

oya nw lemme advice, what u did wasnt lying, it ws deceit... Fundamental deceit, nd wen d 'supposed foundation' is no longer their d building crumbles... U lied abt what u earn wen u actually earn half of wat she does, despite what u might read online, women dont generaly luv to marry men who earn lesser than dey do nt to talk of 50% lesser, because of d inferiority complex such men re prone to in d face of their wives, nt 2 mention dt she has to b sure u can take kia of d whole family(even if she'll still contribute)... U lied abt being a graduate, well that is just hilarious n then d 'building project' lol... Not to talk of the part where u re a deceiver wit a bordersome low self esteem n d ensuing trust issues, i mean for all she knows u cld hv 2 kids outside too... U cld tell her d truth buh i dont blive she is sticking arnd so u might also strt searching buh then again it depends on ur fiancee i mean wat kind of a woman doesnt find out abt ur actual salary or a near-estimate n weda u re a graduate, hmm nt even d basic checks n she accepted a ring... She must be in a haste... Or she might already knows n doesnt really care buh she is waiting to see wat u'll actually do.

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by 190: 12:27am On Dec 05, 2013
ITbomb: Why r girls so easily deceived

Nigerian Girls lipsrsealed
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by vivianbelema(f): 1:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Op i dislyk men lik u gosh! Must u lie to make her love u? Daz y i dnt believe u pipu. Bunch of disgusting liars. Tufiaa
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiance things only me and my God knows. things like
1. i earn less than half of her salary cry
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
3. i am a drop out from a university cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry
Yes she will still love u for who you are even though she will obviously leave you for another man

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by kolardzy(m): 4:12am On Dec 05, 2013
huh? So you have been keepinq Dis kinda secrets from your "fiancee"? Its not too late to tell her the truth..
BTW-"What is meant to be will eventually find its way" smiley
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 05, 2013
angiemartinez: you better do before she finds out herslf. buh sincerely must you lie to get a womans love?
The question is can you handle the truth ruth

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 05, 2013
How can she love you for who you are, when she doesn't know who you truly are.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Big.game:
How can she love you for who you are, when she doesn't know who you truly are.
she knows who he is. she sees him everyday. if she cant fall in love with that then she is not after who he is but what he is. what he is hiding from her is not who he is but what he is. big difference. women are usually after what you are and not who you are so you have to lie about what you are so they can get to find out who you are. its all a game for those who are bothered to play it. but dont blame the man for playing a game the woman created

14 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Ghadafy(m): 4:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry

Hey my brother, you are about to be single again. We all tell lies but your own lies are too deep. You went too far, I hope you would be able to learn from your mistakes.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by adexsimply(m): 4:34am On Dec 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Mondisweets:
Yes she will still love u for who you are even though she will obviously leave you for another man
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by adexsimply(m): 4:35am On Dec 05, 2013
cool cool cool cool
obadiah777: she knows who he is. she sees him everyday. if she cant fall in love with that then she is not after who he is but what he is. what he is hiding from her is not who he is but what he is. big difference. women are usually after what you are and not who you are so you have to lie about what you are so they can get to find out who you are. its all a game for those who are bothered to play it. but dont blame the man for playing a game the woman created

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 05, 2013
My goodness! Is this a joke or what? How did you even cook up lies of this magnitude and still have the mind to propose marriage to the woman? May God deliver us from men like you. shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by moonraker(m): 4:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Jane doe26: love you for who you are? who are you? you are just a pack of lies that would come crashing soon like a pack of cards.

Sharrap. everyone is guilty of lies, no matter how little it is. Who the Bleep are you to pass judgement on him?? angry

@ OP, tell her the truth real quick. If she is the one for you, you will know. if not, then accept whatever comes your way.

You shouldnt have lied in the first place. angry
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 05, 2013
moonraker:

Sharrap. everyone is guilty of lies, no matter how little it is. Who the Bleep are you to pass judgement on him?? angry

@ OP, tell her the truth real quick. If she is the one for you, you will know. if not, then accept whatever comes your way.

You shouldnt have lied in the first place. angry
sexkillz look alike
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Ghadafy(m): 4:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Jane doe26: love you for who you are? who are you? you are just a pack of lies that would come crashing soon like a pack of cards.

Guy come down, we all tell lies. You are not a saint either.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 05, 2013
AdannayaBella: My goodness! Is this a joke or what? How did you even cook up lies of this magnitude and still have the mind to propose marriage to the woman? May God deliver us from men like you. shocked shocked shocked
^
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by mollusco: 4:54am On Dec 05, 2013
No, not wise!

I haven't read your post, and, I guess, that put me in the minority that I abhor (you know, the lot that screech without knowing what they were supposed to be screeching about).

Simply put, I know that whatever it is, don't tell her. They have a way of making your horrible secrets come alive to your chagrin.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by eagleeye2: 4:55am On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: she knows who he is. she sees him everyday. if she cant fall in love with that then she is not after who he is but what he is. what he is hiding from her is not who he is but what he is. big difference. women are usually after what you are and not who you are so you have to lie about what you are so they can get to find out who you are. its all a game for those who are bothered to play it. but dont blame the man for playing a game the woman created
I go with this. Personally I don't tell lies to a lady or anyone I consider to be a friend. But I can imagine why this guy will want to lie in the first place to please his girl.
And you know with lies, once you tell the first you have got to tell another to cover the first one and on and on, before you know it, you have told a whole lot of lies that you either continue or you come clean.
NB
Women will naturally go for people like the op, who can make them feel good about themselves.
Op, if you don't want to lose her.....keep shut and let her find out her self. If she is bound to 'hate' you after knowing the truth, why help her?

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 05, 2013
IN NIGERIA YES
U MUST STEAL, LIE
U GIVE HER SHE LOVES U
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like

OP NO MIND THE NAYSAYERS
SHE WILL STILL LOVE U AS LONG
AS LONG AS U KEEP THIS COMING

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by HighBK: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Your choice. But note. Almost Everybody (most ladies) claim they want the truth. "No matter how ugly, always tell me the truth".
Take this from me. Thats a lie. People don't want the truth. Sometimes they dont even believe it.

So tell her if and only if you want to do that, and be ready to move on, whatever her reactions

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 05, 2013
it's no longer in a secret so just call her now n tell her...... or she will visit nairaland n she will Catch ur secret here.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Abbey2sam(m): 5:16am On Dec 05, 2013

Yes o!!! That's how it works in nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 05, 2013
She will leave you, and you will be dysfunctional. Skeletons are meant for the cupboard, do not tell her, but do all you can to start a building project and triple your income. Love most times works better on false pretenses. Humans hate truth, cos its bitter.

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by anselm791(m): 5:26am On Dec 05, 2013
OP you're either a very good liar or she's a very dumb girl, either of these doesn't deserve to get married. If you're a smart liar, then this post is probably a lie but let's say its not, you know that the truth eventually comes out, though for all we know, she has 3 kids somewhere, lost her womb and is acting dumb about your lies(yeah, women lie too) but it gives you a higher ground if you come clean first. But If she's really that dumb, then she probably deserves the heart break coming soon but fit do a dumb thing like pouring you hot water. One thing is sure here though, confess or not, this mariage is dead before it even starts, nothing built on lies ever lives.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2013
I hope she finds out and runs - how many of the posters will be happy to find their sister married a scammer / university dropout?

If the girl is making her own money as the op said, then she probably is with him for love, but love will not last when one is the sole breadwinner married to a bum forming big boy.

Women shine your eyes.

There's a story on nl of some chick who married a jobless guy who was squatting in his oil worker friends house. The whole family thought the guy was an oil worker.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.