Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice (30611 Views)

My Fiancee, My Father's Bed Mate / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2013
U're even poor..How do u intend 2 survive in d marriage?? #SufferHeadTinzz...Liar Liar,Pants On Fire cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
1. i earn less than half of her salary cry
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
3. i am a drop out from a university cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry

The lies you were responsible for like saying you are building a house, she wont forgive you for those ones easily. Marry her first before revealing them or suffer heartbreak...
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by timwezzb(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry

By d tym u tell Her d truth den bliv me She'll Break Up wit U But if U want Her Prefect nd true LOVE den keep d going as it is After all "Women Lie nd Men Lie but Niggas Naver Lie"
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Btruth: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2013

Well, I'm glad that you have a conscience. You are going in a right direction, and I'm very sure it will be better she knows now from you than finding out herself. If she dump you for saying the truth, well, that will not be the end of the world.

Do the needful man. It is well with you.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by 2kass(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2013
AdannayaBella: My goodness! Is this a joke or what? How did you even cook up lies of this magnitude and still have the mind to propose marriage to the woman? May God deliver us from men like you. shocked shocked shocked
Ada I am your God sent Husband. My only fear now is dat after Marriage my name might so much change like yours that no one would be able to tell if I am the one again. cry
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by engrj(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2013
fellis:

That's not true. If you know that you can't keep from lying please say so instead of blaming your lying habit on women.

i know what am saying from ma little expirience about some ladies. but believe me i have never lied to any woman i claim to have love, though am in relationship with any1 4now but i will never lie to the woman that do not deserve lies.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Luvlydevin(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Chai in 2 face idebia's voice daddy you can lie o, well if you ask me I will tell you to reveal your secret to her not because of she will still have a thing for you but for being real with your self, come on the biaatch will dump you for the next available flight when he sees another shine shine bobo, isn't it obvious that the gal is not even in love with you but with your self made big boy personality, I repeat this to you know this it is all about you, go and work on your self even if she dish you like a sussage with feet go and work on your self, so you could have all the personality you fake to have, believe me or not no woman would like to be with a guy he has more status both financially or other wise, except you are a good prospect to meet her status some day in life, which according to your story is not, my friend tell her the truth, go back to school, engage your self in something productive, if she accept you good for you and you have found a wife, but if she ditch you in OSHOMOLE'S VOICE TELL HER TO GO AND DIE cause she did not love you for who you really are
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by niceeric(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2013
All they are after these days is money,money,money....why una no go fall into sweet-talker's trapImagine no girl here so far has said 'if she truly loves you she'll stay and resolve issues with u and help u grow and live your dreams...All they are saying is YOU BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL,U BETTER START BUILDING A HOUSE,U BETTER BUY A CAR,THEY'RE EVEN ALMOST SAYING 'YOU BETTER ROB A BANK!

7 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by ifebosco: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2013
angiemartinez: you better do before she finds out herslf. buh sincerely must you lie to get a womans love?
sharap na normal thing for naija,you girls push the nigerian guys to the Wall too much,no other option.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by roymary: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2013
@OP

Your packaging has been suicidal but as a sharp guy that is in love, you should play Jim Iyke with this one.

Be moody for a while...that will make her ask what's wrong then you go form good guy say you too love her and you thought this was a joke until you found out your life is incomplete without her. Enumerate your lies and tell her you know you might lose her love and trust at this junction but you'd rather come clean cos that's what genuine love would do.

If she dull you, don't feel too bad...i know one stupid igbo girl that lied to me say her papa get house for VGC but I swear this witch folks dey ajegunle...no be apapa o...Ajegunle proper...

Una fit hook up and na fine girl with 2 large Omu.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2013
ITbomb: Why r girls so easily deceived
GOOD QUESTION
ITS GREED (OJU KOKORO)
CHICS R ALL ABOUT THA PAPER
THIS IS A CASE OF CONNIE MAN JAM CONNIE BABE
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by dekingboy: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2013
@op.I can not be convinced that your fiancee is not a nairalander.That being said without doubt,she has already known abt it.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2013
GoodFaith:
He need to start fixing things
By going back to school
Look for money to start building a house

Folk I think going back to school is not a criterial or an assurance to be successful, check the situation in this part of the world. We need money that's y we all go/went to school but if u are favoured to make money then you will find out schooling is just certificate producing business center. Look for legit money and then solve your problems should be a prefered advise. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Micyril: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2013

it is good to tell lie once in a while but guy, this ur lie is on another level.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Jarus(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Sooner than later, she will know numbers 2 and 3. 1 and 4 can be covered forever.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by alwaysme(f): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Ur Fiancee is not attentive to details else it wouldn't take her much time to av known u were a deceit. Does she not visit u at home? Is it church courtship? There re some girls u would never imagine lying to cos of their smart attitude.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by justplainpaul(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Op, i think you should tell her. you never can tell, her love for you might make this water under the bridge. But don't expect an early forgiveness and acceptance. Be patient, and most of all, pray to God for forgiveness and his intervention. And pls, try to update on any outcome after telling her because a problem shared is a problem half solved.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2013
You dont even deserver her to start with. You dont have a relatiinship. She needs to breakup wif u and you both should have fresh starts, that is you dating a girl who loves u with ur little salary nd all dat. I pity d girl gaskiya ne

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Ulokomatt: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Chanchit: You go just fall urself hand if u tell her now, jst chill till she has no choice, like after marrying her.
Those gals like anything but the truth..

I knw a guy(carpenter) that married one fine gurl he met in a club, he flashed some cash, he told her he's a contractor. When they got to his face me I face you house, he told her that he's doing a job in lagos n needs an apartment for the main time before returning to abuja, he impregnated d gurl, they got married. The lady later found out from one imam that always mention Kareem agbegilere (kareem carpenter)during morning prayers from d mosque in front of their house the guy always denies, a neighbor later confirmed the story. The lady left in anger, but returned d following week cos she's heavily pregnant. They still leave together, whats my biz' if they are happy or not.

And to all this brainless ladies quoting me, if u have common sense, you won't fall for cheap lies. I'm out of here jor.
hahahaha....walahi.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Onyenna(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2013

I troway Salute! Wooooow!!! You've got to let her know the truth since you really wanna marry her......if you don't tell her now, she'll still find out if not now then after the marriage ceremony..... But Guy, you too much ooooooh!! Tuale!
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by oshocall: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2013
guy sharp up no just confess to her patern am 4 her u fit tell am say dem slash una salary 4 work and u r looking 4 another job presently tell am say u no fit renew ur house rent cos of the salary slash so u r reason to go ur to ur parent place 4 the House issue tell am say dem dey drag the land with u and u 2 young 2 die so u don abadorn am.all this gurls no nid truth use ur brain guy as a sharp man.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by angiemartinez(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Would you love him if he didnt lie to you to meet up with your high expectation?
i was never into rich guys, wen i met my hubby he was just struggling but today he is blessed on every side. truth is who wants to love you, wiill love you for who you are. you must not lie to impress

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by angiemartinez(f): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2013
ifebosco: sharap na normal thing for naija,you girls push the nigerian guys to the Wall too much,no other option.
i can smell your bad manner from a distance
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Broke a$$ girls looking for rich guys to marry.

What happens when a poor guy wants to marry a rich girl? They call him liar, fake, gold digger, school drop out. These girls have been ra.pi..ng manhood since time immemorial. Its time to speak up and save the man race...

Op, my spirit tells me that girl will dump you. Marry her before you tell her... Malaysia guys full my area and dem all marry working class girls. The girls found out when them don carry belle.

Yes, let me be the bad boi today...

Disclaimer: this advice is only meant for the op's peculiar circumstances.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by immaculatDrLe: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Never ever tell her anything, rather work hard to cover up. If u ever tell her, u'll lose ur worth before her till eternity. Can't u make ur lies to become true
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by guiddoti: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Lying has multiplier effect. If you tell a lie, you will tell another lie to cover the former one. Op tell her the truth and you shall be freed from guilt and condemnation.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Obande2: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Y lie 2get a woman? It doesn't show maturity... Hw long ll 1 kip livin a false lyf 2please ppl?

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by MPEROR: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Get a new girl
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2013
oshocall: guy sharp up no just confess to her patern am 4 her u fit tell am say dem slash una salary 4 work and u r looking 4 another job presently tell am say u no fit renew ur house rent cos of the salary slash so u r reason to go ur to ur parent place 4 the House issue tell am say dem dey drag the land with u and u 2 young 2 die so u don abadorn am.all this gurls no nid truth use ur brain guy as a sharp man.
ANOTHER LIES
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by niceeric(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Now Playing....50Cent-21 Questions
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2013
fellis:

How did this psychopathic advice get 18 likes? Good grief Nigerian men have absolutely no respect for women.
He got 18 likes? I'm sure his post was liked by all the guys, smh.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by satellitedaisy: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Just call off the relationship becos if its me, I can't take this kind of false-life from any man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.