Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice (30610 Views)

My Fiancee, My Father's Bed Mate / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by awesomeme: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
I don't know if this advise is wrong but if I were you,I will pretend I want a space.I switch to avoiding mode asap until she will ask why am avoiding her then I can open up by teling her the truth.tell her you just realised she soo good to be with a lieing son of a bi-chm.lol..not insulting...with that you will tell her the truth and remind her you love her soo much but don't know with your confession,if she will want to still be your wife and mother of your kids..you can repropose to her this been the real you.rGod's grace
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Big.game:
True talk, i couldn't agree with you more, apart from were you said it's a game. The fact that most people indulge in such shouldn't be a reason to play with someone's heart.
Basically you are saying that because people LIE, that should be the sole reason why more people should do such.
what happened to Being the Change you want to see? or Standing Out.
The guy in question, decided not to reveal the truth even till she became his fiancée, now that's just plain WICKEDNESS.
Other than that, i totally agree with what you wrote, especially the part about women 'loving you for what you are, not who you are' that's just the sad part of reality.
so its not wickedness that she started hating him when she got a better paying job ?
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Saviour2000(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tell her b4 she finds out
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by chessguru1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
angiemartinez: you better do before she finds out herslf. buh sincerely must you lie to get a womans love?
undecided maybe because most women love lies
If he had told her all these from the very beginning, would she had agreed to start dating him?
#Justsaying
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by berbajiday(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Chanchit: You go just fall urself hand if u tell her now, jst chill till she has no choice, like after marrying her.
Those gals like anything but the truth..

I knw a guy(carpenter) that married one fine gurl he met in a club, he flashed some cash, he told her he's a contractor. When they got to his face me I face you house, he told her that he's doing a job in lagos n needs an apartment for the main time before returning to abuja, he impregnated d gurl, they got married. The lady later found out from one imam that always mention Kareem agbegilere (kareem carpenter)during morning prayers from d mosque in front of their house the guy always denies, a neighbor later confirmed the story. The lady left in anger, but returned d following week cos she's heavily pregnant. They still leave together, whats my biz' if they are happy or not.

And to all this brainless ladies quoting me, if u have common sense, you won't fall for cheap lies. I'm out of here jor.

Lmao tough niccur, nice story tho. The carpenter was able to get away with his act, the OP mite not if he tries it the carpenter's way. I honestly think the OP's lies are too grave, I don't think he will get away with it .the lady would likely break up with him when she learns the truth but what if she hears from another person outside? She would be shattered. Let him man up, swallow his pride and tell her and let's see what happens.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Tekzyflex(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
angiemartinez: you better do before she finds out herslf. buh sincerely must you lie to get a womans love?

Yes! Cos that is what they want.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by angiemartinez(f): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
STOP generalizing pls
Tekzyflex:

Yes! Cos that is what they want.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
chess guru:
undecided maybe because most women love lies
If he had told her all these from the very beginning, would she had agreed to start dating him?
#Justsaying
If he was honest with her from the get-go and she didn't want to date him, then he would move on! Big deal! Life goes on. This has nothing to do with her, but his own insecurities, don't get it twisted. He was not trying to make anyone else happy, but himself. At the end of the day, this has everything to do with him! Stop putting the blame on her. And no, women do not love lies. What rubbish!

7 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by PrinceNwokeji: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
All of you are supporting him to coverup these lie, wow dats craze, but you dat did all these stuffs, you no get heart ? What kind of stupid ppl are in world, wicked boys and heartless gals, an advise for the boy in question, pls dont let her know so as not to kill her,but pls make sure u jump to the nearest river, jump and die. Generation of Vipers.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Rejoice5000(f): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
U can't achieve anything tru deceit,be open a lady that will love u will still love u.if u are serious with her tell her the truth.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Rejoice5000(f): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
ITbomb: Why r girls so easily deceived
Have u heard a word,WEAKER VESSELS
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by ITbomb(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rejoice5000: Have u heard a word,WEAKER VESSELS
No , I only hear about equal rights
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by rynno(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
U dnt need 2 tell her again..COS SHE ALREADY KNOWS....#surprised#........

Ur babe is a nairalander grin grin grin

Sorry dude,just go prepare 4 heartbreak
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Incrizz(f): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: embarassedThanks nairalander for all useful advices,, I take the blame for my wrongs. I hope she finds a place in her heart to forgive me.. I will move on either which way.
Mind quoting me with the outcome of her reaction after you tell her? 'Really curious to know how she reacted.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by ekundayoalo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Chanchit: You go just fall urself hand if u tell her now, jst chill till she has no choice, like after marrying her.

I knw a guy(carpenter) that married one fine gurl he met in a club, he flashed some cash, he told her he's a contractor. When they got to his face me I face you house, he told her that he's doing a job in lagos n needs an apartment for the main time before returning to abuja, he impregnated d gurl, they got married. The lady later found out from one imam that always mention Kareem agbegilere (kareem carpenter)during morning prayers from d mosque in front of their house the guy always denies, a neighbor later confirmed the story. The lady left in anger, but returned d following week cos she's heavily pregnant. They still leave together, whats my biz' if they are happy or not.

And to all this brainless ladies quoting me, if u have common sense, you won't fall for cheap lies. I'm out of here jor.
LMAO. grin

LMAO.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Incrizz(f): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
awesomeme: I don't know if this advise is wrong but if I were you,I will pretend I want a space.I switch to avoiding mode asap until she will ask why am avoiding her then I can open up by teling her the truth.tell her you just realised she soo good to be with a lieing son of a bi-chm.lol..not insulting...with that you will tell her the truth and remind her you love her soo much but don't know with your confession,if she will want to still be your wife and mother of your kids..you can repropose to her this been the real you.rGod's grace
[size=16pt] Perfect.[/size]
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by ekundayoalo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2013

LMAO. grin

LMAO.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by vycki(f): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tell her the truth, she'll definitely leave you, but tell her the truth...cos dats d best thinng 2 do ryt nau
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by vycki(f): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tell ha d truth ma'a f**ker...she'll as sure as hell dump ur sorry ass. U̶̲̥̅̊ r a bad dude, bt its gud U̶̲̥̅̊ r trying 2 confess
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by deltateam: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
lertee:
That is plain wickedness and it only makes you silly and insecure. Why set trap for a woman you claim to love. When you love someone,you don't hurt them that much.

Hmm.Very few women will still love a guy for telling the truth. Like seriously will you marry a guy who tells you he's poor? Oya answer.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by kingPINN(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
The time to make amend is now. Tell it as it is, clear your conscience and its up to her to decide whether she still wants in or out.. But expect the worst anyway!
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by t4dec(f): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
1. i earn less than half of her salary cry
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
3. i am a drop out from a university cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry

It will b difcut for her to acept at first,buh if she luvs u,she'll fgiv u aftr one year. :O:O:O:Otonguetonguetonguetongue
U sabi lie sha :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Archilouis(m): 4:30am On Dec 06, 2013
How this makes front page is ludicrous!

Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by shegzan(m): 5:00am On Dec 06, 2013
Wel, I only pray vhat God hlp u... Cos tz nt gonna be funny afta u wud hv tld her al dese!!
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by ENGROZONEO3: 5:06am On Dec 06, 2013
It is as dangerous as samson revealing his secret to delina and dying before his time. What do i mean? Don't.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by masks(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2013

you see that's. the problem with most men.I tell my friends this. A guy is supposed to be truthful to any girl he is dating. whether. for sex wise or a serious. relationship. Now, you stuck asking for advice on what you caused yourself. Why?
well, my candid advice is to call her and. tell her everything. if she leaves you its understanding. if she stays learn not to lie to any girl again.
whatever happens, I hope you learn and change your ways. thankyou
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by masks(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2013
vycki: Tell ha d truth ma'a f**ker...she'll as sure as hell dump ur sorry ass. U̶̲̥̅̊ r a bad dude, bt its gud U̶̲̥̅̊ r trying 2 confess
V, that's harsh now. dude's in a tight rope. easy!(smiles). he needs all em help he can get
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by jomoh: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2013

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? DO YOU THINK SHE WILL STILL LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM? cry
Please who are you?
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2013
j_omoh: Please who are you?
i am ME who have changed. its in the past now.i thankGod for the reasonable people here that have given me useful information to apply.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by obyrich(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2013
j_omoh: Please who are you?
Are you the fiancee?
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2013
obyrich: Are you the fiancee?
nice question.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Yield: Where's the OP sef? He created the thread and dipped. angry
been here taking note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.