Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice (30598 Views)

My Fiancee, My Father's Bed Mate / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
1. i earn less than half of her salary cry
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
3. i am a drop out from a university cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by angiemartinez(f): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
you better do before she finds out herslf. buh sincerely must you lie to get a womans love?

32 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by GoodFaith: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiance things only me and my God knows. things like
1. i earn less than half of her salary cry
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
3. i am a drop out from a university cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry

She will find out soon or later
I am not sure why all the lies
Man up tell her
O well she might dump your sorry ass

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
GoodFaith:

She will find out soon or later
I am not sure why all the lies
Man up tell her
O well she might dump your sorry ass
embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by JVLI(f): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
You know, you don't win heart's love through lies. She will find out sooner or later. The truth will find itself out of the bag you keep it. I'l advice you to do this, on the day you will tell her, make sure nobody is with you. Prostrate to tell her the truth, sincerely and ask for her forgiveness. She will forgive you. And if she doesn't, allow her to heal. It hurts you know, when the one you truly love betrays you through lies. And if she decides to break the relationship permanently, LET HER GO! Better women will come along. You've learnt your lesson. You 2 change and ask for God's forgiveness. He hates a lying tongue.You can't force the hands of love. Shalo

34 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by adonisgold: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
thats the problem with lying or living a false life, it comes back to haunt you. You work it out yourself, to tell her or not. If u dont and she eventually discovers after marriage that you are a liar and a fraud she will forever hate u. However when u tell her she will probably leave u. It is what is called a zugzwang position in chess, u have no good move and its ur turn to play, the best u can do is to pick the lesser of two evils, deciding which is the lesser is entirely up to you. I presume she is a graduate.

8 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Janedoe26(f): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
N

12 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Sijo01(f): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by timwezzb(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
cool cool

28 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Burger01(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
In any situation be who you really are. That's how you know who loves and cares for you.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by UjSizzle(f): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
You already told us undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Chanchit: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
You go just fall urself hand if u tell her now, jst chill till she has no choice, like after marrying her.
Those gals like anything but the truth..

I knw a guy(carpenter) that married one fine gurl he met in a club, he flashed some cash, he told her he's a contractor. When they got to his face me I face you house, he told her that he's doing a job in lagos n needs an apartment for the main time before returning to abuja, he impregnated d gurl, they got married. The lady later found out from one imam that always mention Kareem agbegilere (kareem carpenter)during morning prayers from d mosque in front of their house the guy always denies, a neighbor later confirmed the story. The lady left in anger, but returned d following week cos she's heavily pregnant. They still leave together, whats my biz' if they are happy or not.

And to all this brainless ladies quoting me, if u have common sense, you won't fall for cheap lies. I'm out of here jor.

43 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by lertee(f): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tell her the truth,most men in the beginning of a relationship had told one lie or the other,they confessed eventually. The lies you told are big though infact not so easy to digest but you just have to take whatever comes after it. If she chooses to forgive you and stay she will but if she doesn't stay then let her go. You will learn to be truthful next time.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by lertee(f): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chanchit: You go just fall urself hand if u tell her now, jst chill till she has no choice, like after marrying her.
That is plain wickedness and it only makes you silly and insecure. Why set trap for a woman you claim to love. When you love someone,you don't hurt them that much.

13 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chanchit: You go just fall urself hand if u tell her now, jst chill till she has no choice, like after marrying her.
How can you tell him this nonsense? Would you want someone intentionally lying to you about all those things and not telling you the truth till after marriage? Would you want someone doing that to your daughter?

7 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by GoodFaith: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dre19: embarassed

Dude, Do you think she want a college drop out?
One of the things you need to do is get back in school ASAP
Before you tell her

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by GoodFaith: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
lertee: Tell her the truth,most men in the beginning of a relationship had told one lie or the other,they confessed eventually. The lies you told are big though infact not so easy to digest but you just have to take whatever comes after it. If she chooses to forgive you and stay she will but if she doesn't stay then let her go. You will learn to be truthful next time.
People lie for small things
Dude lies are all very major issues
A college drop out
Building a House
His a 419
She need to dump your sorry ass

6 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by GoodFaith: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
He need to start fixing things
By going back to school
Look for money to start building a house

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by baggy4luv(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
low self esteemed oloryburuku...bloody deceiver .

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by mspee(f): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Why did you lie to her in the first place? angry
You wanted to impress her. You cannot be yourself and tell the truth. angry
Oh well, you have to look for a way to tell her the whole truth, but at your own peril tho. And be ready to take whatever comes along with it, she may forgive you she may not. Whatever happens will serve as a lesson to you, be truthful always no matter what! angry
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by ITbomb(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Why r girls so easily deceived

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Jane doe26: love you for who you are? who are you? you are just a pack of lies that would come crashing soon like a pack of cards.
There is a word called “forgiveness“ & “second chance“.

Leave the op‘s babe to decide wat she want. Abi na you be him babe??

U call him liar?? And are you perfect?? Swear u neva lied before.

5 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by ronalmagic10(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
@op

The real problem is see is not about the lies you told but about the kind of person you are. How can you have a fiance and you still live with your parents?? How can you take care of her and your kids when you earn less than her?? How can you even rent an apartment and buy the necessary things?? Who will sponsor the marriage?

Pls make sure you work very hard on yourself. I doubt she'll forgive you and want to continue with the relationship. Obviously, she doesn't even know you but make sure you confess to her.

Do it in a proper manner and tell her how much you love her and value the relationship. Let her in on how you intend to carry out your responsibilities-taking care of her and providing for the family.

Lastly, take the outcome in good faith and learn your lessons

9 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by GoodFaith: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
nyere84: There is a word called “forgiveness“ & “second chance“.

Leave the op‘s babe to decide wat she want. Abi na you be him babe??

U call him liar?? And are you perfect?? Swear u neva lied before.
People do lie
All the lies this dude told his girl friend are very major
he is a college drop out, 419
Building a house
90% of people lies about their salary
It is like a man coming from USA telling girl that
he is a doctor
has mansion in USA
drive a BMW that cost $76,000.00
Now the girl come to USA and find out all of the above are all lies

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
op, if you eva listen to the above advice, then, be prepared to be a sad man for the rest of ur life.

because, she will make life a living hell for you wen she finds out the truth.

She will so destroy ur life, the same way u destroyed hers.

4 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nutase: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
As chairperson of UN thread observers, I hereby choose to observe this thread without commenting. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Indiegoh: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Did u say fiancee?

Guys that lie this way are those that wants to just have their way with a girl sexually and then dump her later.

There are two things involved: it's either u were struck with cupid's arrow in the course of the relationship or u are still sticking with her because of her money. If it's the former, i pray when u tell her, she would be able to 4give u.

I'm even doubting if u are ready for marriage sef.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
GoodFaith:
People do lie
All the lies this dude told his girl friend are very major
he is a college drop out, 419
Building a house
90% of people lies about their salary
It is like a man coming from USA telling girl that
he is a doctor
has mansion in USA
drive a BMW that cost $76,000.00
Now the girl come to USA and find out all of the above are all lies
Dearie, i understand u vry well. But, in this case,she didnt find out by herself.

The op want to open by himself, he want to right all his wrongs.

I believe in FORGIVENESS

I believe in SECOND CHANCE.

Mods, shld take this to fp. Pple need to give more opinoins to op.

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Op, you're soo funny ooo..you are building a house ?? grin grin

Tell her that witches set the house on fire grin grin shocked

9 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by fruityjojo(f): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chisosss ohhh! All dis liessss! Men Are Evil! *makes sign of d cross*

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by philfearon(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wowww!...Stalemate!!
Op,i know how to help You,but i cant say it here...Pm me if your story is legit!!
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Where's the OP sef? He created the thread and dipped. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / Romance Story : The Cleaning Lady (18+) – Season 1 Episode 1 / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.