Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? (4880 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / How Difficult Will It Be For Him ? / How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by onila(f): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
undecided cry

for doze pple, who started dating late

Like I said when I was in secondary school I was very skinny and awkward no boy ever liked me sad

but when I grew older and started adding weight I became prettier and the boys started chasing me like flies smiley

Now I get hit on almost everyday

but getting into the process of dating these guys that hit on me everyday was very difficult because of my lack of experience
these are one of the reasons why I am still a virgin wink

being a late bloomer made me quite insecure, shy and too careful towards the opposite sex
I pray with time, I will become more open and free

love Onila
TeamVirgin#

4 Likes

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by onila(f): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Now I see why is good to start dating when yr a teenager smiley
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Alikaxon(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thumbs up 4 u.
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Mavor: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
onila: Now I see why is good to start dating when yr a teenager smiley
My yansh is scratching me!!! Is it craw-craw? embarassed
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by lepasharon(f): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
aww onila..same here...at 15 front straight,back straight embarassed..those times were a dark period for me man

1 Like

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by vickyO(f): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
I think it's a good thing to date late.
Just don't be a novice, learn as you grow.

1 Like

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Deiok(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
How about this?, You are not attractive to guys yet thats why you are still a virgin. tongue

#Teamrejected. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by safarigirl(f): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
I've still never dated anyone, currently in the uni, don't see myself dating anytime soon. I hang with a lot of guys, I don't see the need to be more than friends with them, plus I'm shy anyways.

If it happens, fine, if not, I'm not holding my breath

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by vickyO(f): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Deiok: How about this?, You are not attractive to guys yet thats why you are still a virgin. tongue

#Teamrejected. tongue
See you. Are you a novice?
It's like you don't know your species (gender).
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by onila(f): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: I've still never dated anyone, currently in the uni, don't see myself dating anytime soon. I hang with a lot of guys, I don't see the need to be more than friends with them, plus I'm shy anyways.

If it happens, fine, if not, I'm not holding my breath

so proud of you

TeamVirgin#
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Vivly(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Vivly(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Being a late bloomer has it's perks. I can testify to that. You get to learn a lot from the experience of early bloomers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Tolexander: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Is it for female alone and may i contribute?
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by safarigirl(f): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: Being a late bloomer has it's perks. I can testify to that. You get to learn a lot from the experience of early bloomers.
true story, I've had friends who got pregnant in SS1 and dropped out, then there are those who had abortions...plus I read whatever else I don't hear from people

I even educate some of the early bloomers, turns out they don't know half the things they claim to know, being friends with guys helps a lot cuz they tell you a lot of things girls normally wouldn't know about guys

2 Likes

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by vickyO(f): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: true story, I've had friends who got pregnant in SS1 and dropped out, then there are those who had abortions...plus I read whatever else I don't hear from people

I even educate some of the early bloomers, turns out they don't know half the things they claim to know, being friends with guys helps a lot cuz they tell you a lot of things girls normally wouldn't know about guys
You're right...SOOOO RIGHT.
Checked your profile, it's good to have lovely girls on the Virgin team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Vivly(f): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
@safarigirl, so true. But, that's just the good side. Late blooming has effects on pre-teens. Not in a good way. Without proper counselling, a late bloomer might just grow up to lack self confidence and all.

2 Likes

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by LoveDecay(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
onila: undecided cry

for doze pple, who started dating late

Like I said when I was in secondary school I was very skinny and awkward no boy ever liked me sad

but when I grew older and started adding weight I became prettier and the boys started chasing me like flies smiley

Now I get hit on almost everyday

but getting into the process of dating these guys that hit on me everyday was very difficult because of my lack of experience
these are one of the reasons why I am still a virgin wink

being a late bloomer made me quite insecure, shy and too careful towards the opposite sex
I pray with time, I will become more open and free

love Onila
TeamVirgin#

This sounds like a journal entry !
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by fruityjojo(f): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
It wasn't easy tongue! Started from the bottom now we here grin!
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by onila(f): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
fruityjojo: It wasn't easy tongue! Started from the bottom now we here grin!

TeamVirgin
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by onila(f): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:
You're right...SOOOO RIGHT.
Checked your profile, it's good to have lovely girls on the Virgin team.

TeamVirgin# smiley
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by onila(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mavor: My yansh is scratching me!!! Is it craw-craw? embarassed
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by safarigirl(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: @safarigirl, so true. But, that's just the good side. Late blooming has effects on pre-teens. Not in a good way. Without proper counselling, a late bloomer might just grow up to lack self confidence and all.
true, my personality attracts guys more than my body, I'm a little of a tomboy- okay, major tomboy cuz I rap and stuff, I'm like one of the guys so I rarely feel out of place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Okworigeorge(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
u'll lack confidence in urself n u'll be anxious to explore, to things u weren't opportune to do, just to prove to ur partner that u love him/her.... #teamvirgin
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by sconp: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am still a late bloomer but am experienced with relationships. Thanks to books, God given wisdom and others experience

1 Like

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by safarigirl(f): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
scon-p:
Am still a late bloomer but am experienced with relationships. Thanks to books, God given wisdom and others experience
same here. I even write them....a friend once told me I write like i've experienced these things

1 Like

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Afam4eva(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
#TeamVirgin
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
lepasharon: aww onila..same here...at 15 front straight,back straight embarassed..those times were a dark period for me man

Snap ! sad grin

Afam4eva: #TeamVirgin

shocked shocked angry sad shocked
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by vickyO(f): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
adaobi123:

Snap ! sad grin

What's up?
Se because na man? smiley
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Afam4eva(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
adaobi123:
I meant team Virgin Cream. Do you know the cream?

1 Like

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by vickyO(f): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lie!!
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Afam4eva(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:
Lie!!
#True
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:
What's up?
Se because na man? smiley

I don't believe afam is a virgin. It can't be true. lipsrsealed

Afam4eva:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Bias / Anything Wrong With Me??? / Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.