Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? (4886 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / How Difficult Will It Be For Him ? / How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Deiok(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:
See you. Are you a novice?
It's like you don't know your species (gender).
You said?? I didnt get you.
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Adamskuty(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
onila: undecided cry

for doze pple, who started dating late

Like I said when I was in secondary school I was very skinny and awkward no boy ever liked me sad

but when I grew older and started adding weight I became prettier and the boys started chasing me like flies smiley

Now I get hit on almost everyday

but getting into the process of dating these guys that hit on me everyday was very difficult because of my lack of experience
these are one of the reasons why I am still a virgin wink

being a late bloomer made me quite insecure, shy and too careful towards the opposite sex
I pray with time, I will become more open and free

love Onila
TeamVirgin#
team.virgin oo ,when virgin meets virgin grin grin

#opposite sad
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by jmoore(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: same here. I even write them....a friend once told me I write like i've experienced these things

I can confirm that.
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by vickyO(f): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Deiok: You said?? I didnt get you.
Forget it.
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by sconp: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: same here. I even write them....a friend once told me I write like i've experienced these things
wink
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
I'm a late bloomer. Okay I've not bloomed yet sef....so I'm a later bloomer grin grin

#teamVirgin cool cool cool
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by 190: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
undecided
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by onila(f): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
speedyboi: I'm a late bloomer. Okay I've not bloomed yet sef....so I'm a later bloomer grin grin

#teamVirgin cool cool cool
proud of you smiley

Love my innocent Nigerians
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Fkforyou(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Actually d major problem is peer pressure....if u never bang chic den u are not cool enough...they kip tellin u abt the number of girls they've banged,where it happened....bla...bla...bla...but as a late bloomer u get d opportunity of learnin alot to avoid mistakes.....tins like "first time anxiety" and the likes...

1 Like

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by lepasharon(f): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2013
adaobi123:

Snap ! sad grin

Don laugh at me sad...lool
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by lepasharon(f): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: I've still never dated anyone, currently in the uni, don't see myself dating anytime soon. I hang with a lot of guys, I don't see the need to be more than friends with them, plus I'm shy anyways.

If it happens, fine, if not, I'm not holding my breath

Same..the best relationships start off as friends tho smiley
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2013
#teamvirgin too cool cool
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2013
onila: proud of you smiley

Love my innocent Nigerians
yes oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

joeydozzy: #teamvirgin too cool cool
Yimu! grin
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Andyblaze: 12:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Rubbish thread

but check out a nairalander[andyblaze] in a lamborghini in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1543259/picture-nairalander-lamborghini-trolleyno-2014
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by funstufz: 1:32am On Dec 05, 2013
ohhh, its blooming here with lots of bloombangz... grin grin grin

safanagirl I can see you wink
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Obiagu1(m): 1:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Late bloomers are often very awkward to deal with.
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by sopoundz(m): 2:21am On Dec 05, 2013
#teamvirgin as well *holds laff*
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by lagcity(m): 2:34am On Dec 05, 2013
u ppl are just deceiving urselves. virgin ko, fagina ni, u beta go and fork. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by tpia5: 4:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Late bloomer has nothing to do with sex, dating or relationships.

Its about people who took longer than their peers to develop their talents.

Ie it applies in an educational or academic setting.

1 Like

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Fulaman198(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2013
#TeamMaleVirgins
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Emusan(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: I've still never dated anyone, currently in the uni, don't see myself dating anytime soon. I hang with a lot of guys, I don't see the need to be more than friends with them, plus I'm shy anyways.

If it happens, fine, if not, I'm not holding my breath

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Adonbilivi dis
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by safarigirl(f): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Emusan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Adonbilivi dis
what's hard to beleive there?
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Deiok(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
Forget it.
No i wont forget it, talk to me dear, cheesy
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Emusan(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: what's hard to beleive there?

No boifend nah kiss
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by polokor60(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
tpia@:
Late bloomer has nothing to do with sex, dating or relationships.

Its about people who took longer than their peers to develop their talents.

Ie it applies in an educational or academic setting.
....sports
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by hotwax: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Are you really virgin? Prove it
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Emusan:

No boifend nah kiss
true story

1 Like

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by tpia5: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
polokor60: ....sports

The narcissism these days is frightening.
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by Emusan(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: true story

Surprise sha!!!
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by secretcerish: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
it wasnt easy, even though i learnt a lot from my friends experiences and even gave advise to them, when i finally started dating(which was after graduating) i was clueless! i just didnt knw how to relate on that personal level even though i had loads of male friends i gist with all the time. i used to worry that i wasnt normal until a friend told me what her mum said about late bloomers and i realised my lack of interest in guys throughout uni was really nothing serious. i dont discourage my relations in secondary school that are already dating because i feel we are all built differently

2 Likes

Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by purpinkx(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
#Team virgin's coach
Re: Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? by bobphrisel(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
onila:

so proud of you

TeamVirgin#
dat she has nt dated any1 doesn't mean she is still a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1) / Why Do Girls Need A Friend Who Is A Boy? / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.