Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... (3020 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hiiii everyone! first of all i must say i am happy to be among of u guys and love nigerian people soooo much smiley)) am a turkish gurl who is college student.I'm in love with a nigerian guy so bad and i try my best to impress him but he stills show no interest. he said he had bad relationships before so he cant love anyone else now. So confused and dont know what to do! i really want this guy in my life.he is so polite,friendly person.. pls can u guys advise me what to do? sad

1 Like

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Upload a pic on ur profile lets see what u are working with,naija guys like big ti ts n b utts
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by specialzobo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nigerianlover: Hiiii everyone! first of all i must say i am happy to be among of u guys and love nigerian people soooo much smiley)) am a turkish gurl who is college student.I'm in love with a nigerian guy so bad and i try my best to impress him but he stills show no interest. he said he had bad relationships before so he cant love anyone else now. So confused and dont know what to do! i really want this guy in my life.he is so polite,friendly person.. pls can u guys advise me what to do? sad
..kk
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
youmour: Upload a pic on ur profile lets see what u are working with,naija guys like big ti ts n b utts
LOOOL i know that smiley i had nigerian bfs before wink no worries i got em all lol

1 Like

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by MrsChima(f): 5:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Waiting on Tpia. grin
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Adamskuty(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Uhmm uhhu hummhumm (clears.throat)
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Adamskuty(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Nigerianlover: Hiiii everyone! first of all i must say i am happy to be among of u guys and love nigerian people soooo much smiley)) am a turkish gurl who is college student.I'm in love with a nigerian guy so bad and i try my best to impress him but he stills show no interest. he said he had bad relationships before so he cant love anyone else now. So confused and dont know what to do! i really want this guy in my life.he is so polite,friendly person.. pls can u guys advise me what to do? sad

upload a pix in ur profile,so we can rate u,missy embarassed
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Adamskuty(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Waiting on Tpia. grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided uni e himu?
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2013

6 Likes

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Adamskuty:

upload a pix in ur profile,so we can rate u,missy embarassed

I did it now smiley
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
*whistles* olopa o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
BoboYekini: *whistles* olopa o! cheesy
lol wetin dey happen na?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerianlover:
Nothing much babe. I dey appreciate your fine face smiley
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerianlover:
Wetin dey happem na? Are you in Nigeria or outside Nigeria? Don't make me think otherwise. . . . . . . . . .
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: Wetin dey happem na? Are you in Nigeria or outside Nigeria? Don't make me think otherwise. . . . . . . . . .
I'm in Turkey,i have never been in Nigeria smiley
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Enegod(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerianlover:
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
BoboYekini: Nothing much babe. I dey appreciate your fine face smiley
Thanks ooo smiley
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Enegod:
why u confused abeg?? lol

1 Like

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
About your Nigerian love, be cool around him. Just a simple 'hi' and a smile, then you walk away.
And if you're a popular jingo, DON'T be flirting with other guys, not where he can see you.
Trust me, he'll come around.

1 Like

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerianlover:
I'm in Turkey,i have never been in Nigeria smiley
And you speak broken bottles abi?
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: And you speak broken bottles abi?
Sureee cuz i have been with nigerian people for years wink
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Enegod(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerianlover:
why u confused abeg?? lol
we are all confused, my friend!!! undecided
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by 1one: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
I knew I was going to see something like "learn more about his culture,language dot dot dot"....Personally I don't think that will do much justice to showing him how much you care about him, because it wouldn't be any different from the interest an average college student shows when she's writing a dissertation on "An african country-its culture and language".

What I think you should do is learn more about him,his personality,his likes and dislikes this would give you a better way to warm yourself into his heart.By the way Not every Nigerian guy is a typical nigerian guy,because someone was saying something about nigerian guys loving butt and stuff....A person's desires and interests as far as I'm concerned are a function of their collective experiences and not necesarily inspired by nationality.

I would also suggest that since he already knows that you have the hots for him,there's no need over pushing it anymore...give him some bit of space,he might just come around when he's ready.

sorry its long.Cheers

2 Likes

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by 190: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
damn you're hot what side of turkey are you cheesy cheesy
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
1one: I knew I was going to see something like "learn more about his culture,language dot dot dot"....Personally I don't think that will do much justice to showing him how much you care about him, because it wouldn't be any different from the interest an average college student shows when she's writing a dissertation on "An african country-its culture and language".

What I think you should do is learn more about him,his personality,his likes and dislikes this would give you a better way to warm yourself into his heart.By the way Not every Nigerian guy is a typical nigerian guy,because someone was saying something about nigerian guys loving butt and stuff....A person's desires and interests as far as I'm concerned are a function of their collective experiences and not necesarily inspired by nationality.

I would also suggest that since he already knows that you have the hots for him,there's no need over pushing it anymore...give him some bit of space,he might just come around when he's ready.

Oh sincerely i wanna thank u for ur candid advices smiley it has helped a lot,thank youuuu smiley

sorry its long.Cheers
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Enegod: we are all confused, my friend!!! undecided
But why smiley am really close to Nigerians thou smiley
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
190: damn you're hot what side of turkey are you cheesy cheesy

Thank u... I live in Istanbul smiley
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by 190: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerianlover:

Thank u... I live in Istanbul smiley

why dont you walk up to the guy and ask him out directly cheesy
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by 1one: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
You're welcome.
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
190:

why dont you walk up to the guy and ask him out directly cheesy

I did!! i was brave enough to do that,but he said his heart finds difficult to love someone else again cuz he got thru a lot in his past relationships sad(( so he doesnt want any relationship for now. hearing that just made me sad sad
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Enegod(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerianlover:
But why smiley am really close to Nigerians thou smiley
maybe because of our big koboko wink
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by 190: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerianlover:

I did!! i was brave enough to do that,but he said his heart finds difficult to love someone else again cuz he got thru a lot in his past relationships sad(( so he doesnt want any relationship for now. hearing that just made me sad sad

well you gotta look elsewhere dearie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Wife / See What a Little Child is Doing ( Photo) / Why Did U Allow Him To Deflower U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.