Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (80522 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Yes.. just like that! Another craziness I just found on Nigeria Twitter. lol. According to Idomagirl, this actually happened to her friend. The hilarious true life story continues below. grin grin

Ladies, how would you react if you were this guy's gf?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-girlfriend.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 06, 2015
more tweets

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by alberto2k(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2015

I Can guess that the girl sucked and Rode him more skillfully than all the girls he ever lashed grin

choi! make me sef go dey hunt for idoma girls b that cry

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Motolank: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2015
Wondia-ful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Airforce1(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2015
maybe her pucci still get quality unlike some people own

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Owkayyy,,,,
baddoo style........
Will try it sometime #joking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by donsmall94(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE in Nigeria.
Very soon they'd be celebrated for their act. Chai this nation and weird things.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by dubylhover(m): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2015
when i wake in d mawnin,it wud b on fp

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by oppybouy(m): 12:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Chai! Them Dón get that guy oo....

'Shii let's just get married'

'Shii, let's just break up'

Its a very simple equation embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 06, 2015
* power of her kitty*
One hit he wan marry lol

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Beamborla(f): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:
* power of her kitty*
One hit he wan marry lol
Howdy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2015
Beamborla:

Howdy cheesy
Beam beam how u dey ? smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by sarmiie(m): 12:34am On Jun 06, 2015
As the series "sex and city" taught us, we must never underestimate the power of the vajayjay. It has made men lose their lives (samson, abacha), toppled empires (troy, moremi), inspired works of art (
Aphrodite as drawn in art found in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin ,the "fashion" we have today); and now it has added one more caveat to its lists of accomplishment....

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:36am On Jun 06, 2015
why are people overatinq this whole thinq....? The girl i'v been in courtship with for many years now... If i love her, and i am priviledged to have sex with her, if i enjoyed it... That kind of happy feelinq can forcibly make me confess that i will like to marry her, that doesn't really mean i will like to wife her because of her womanliness.... Mehn, plenty stuff like that plenty on the street.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nellizzy(m): 12:43am On Jun 06, 2015
it's no big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2015

There are females you'd tumble beneath the sheets with and they would be so in sync with you sexually, matching every undulating movement of each other, positioning yourselves correctly without uttering a word and liberal enough to match your adventurous sexual quests that the only thing that would come to you mind after climaxing is to own them for life. If you have romantic feelings for one of them it further elevates her above the rest.

Liberal women all the way!

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Beamborla(f): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Beam beam how u dey ? smiley
Ayam fine. You are fine too... We are fine cheesy

I'm off to bed kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by agarawu23(m): 5:25am On Jun 06, 2015
he might have the plan already to propose to her but I can see the Lady gave him a good ride .

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Cutehector(m): 5:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Sex will not be one of d reasons I"d propose to her.. I hav seven conditions necessary for her to meet for me to ask her to be my wife
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by mrpackager(m): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Sex will not be one of d reasons I"d propose to her.. I hav seven conditions necessary for her to meet for me to ask her to be my wife

****hands shake*****
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by 400billionman: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Good morning Jesus, Good morning Lord..

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by INTROVERT(f): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Cutehector:

Am sure they have been dating for a while and he's seen what he wants in a wife. But for him to propose after sex she must be related Aphrodite. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by IamLEGEND1: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2015
she gave him ze riding of life........

I'M THINKING REVERSE COW-GIRL MAYBE?....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

Am sure they have been dating for a while and he's seen what he wants in a wife. But for him to propose after sex she must be related Aphrodite. grin
lol.. Let's put d ball in ur court nw.. What will be ur reaction?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by INTROVERT(f): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. Let's put d ball in ur court nw.. What will be ur reaction?

See question o shocked, who will help me answer grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Friedthunder(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Nkechi where are you oo. Will you marry me
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by MrTeymee(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Not bad cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2015
After I confirm her dad is a billionaire I will propose to her.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

There are females you'd tumble beneath the sheets with and they would be so in sync with you sexually, matching every undulating movement of each other, positioning yourselves correctly without uttering a word and liberal enough to match your adventurous sexual quests that the only thing that would come to you mind after climaxing is to own them for life. If you have romantic feelings for one of them it further elevates her above the rest.

Liberal women all the way!
goat.

Why preaching fornication u twatt.

There should be No sex before marriage... U Dimwit

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Probably the hmmm was too good grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2015
No
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. by Aitee1: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Hope he's not under illusion shocked shocked

Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do, long after the mood you said it in has left you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.