Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... (3026 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by tellwisdom: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Turkish gurl, do u have big yansh? undecided
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Yusphull(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Uncanny Genius: The guy is right, Once bitten twice or more shy. If you are interested in other Nigerian guy, this is my number: +2348160634194(Chidozie). Look at my signature below.

Your name shud be Uncanny Idiot.. Foolish boy na so toto scarce for ya area reach wey yu con dey paste ya number here ....

BTW, what givs yu the impression that she's real and not a scammer??

You better be wise and don't let ur "Erection lead ur Direction"
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Enegod(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigerianlover: 6 I think
so you have yanshed 6 Nigerian men... shocked interesting!!!
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by rill: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2013
Ermmm.....Do u have a younger sister
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by obyrich(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I don't like my name mentioned anyhow on nairaland undecided
Nadia-SA1 do you sleep on nairaland? Perhaps you head the Nairaland Rapid Response Unit. Odikwa egwu.
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2013
Enegod: so you have yanshed 6 Nigerian men... shocked interesting!!!
at least she can remember who she has been with. Can u remember?

1 Like

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Adamskuty(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Ahaha grin grin
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Adamskuty(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2013
tellwisdom: Turkish gurl, do u have big yansh? undecided
grin grin
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2013

grin gbamlicious
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by NadiaSA1(f): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2013
obyrich: Nadia-SA1 do you sleep on nairaland? Perhaps you head the Nairaland Rapid Response Unit. Odikwa egwu.
if I slap u!!
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by NadiaSA1(f): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigerianlover:
why? i dont think i said a bad thing... what i meant by saying that is i really like nigerian people as if my own people...
correct girl! We have alot in common
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2013
slinkman: she is asking for help and not your contact.
Bia, don't interupt him.
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Bizibi(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2013
U seem nice,but just give a little space and be nice to him
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Bizibi(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2013
U seem nice,but just him a little space and be nice to him
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by seangy4konji: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2013
those lips shaaaa
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by obyrich(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2013
Nadia_SA1: if I slap u!!
IKEchukwu.
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by addictiv(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
obyrich: IKEchukwu.
their gps de scan per second. Before you type their name finish you don see reply.
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by NadiaSA1(f): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
addictiv:
their gps de scan per second. Before you type their name finish you don see reply.
cheiiii utsini shem wena
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by nairaman66(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=Nigerianlover][/quote]

I think you enjoy sleeping with Nigerian guys.. Not dating! Please do not get one of my brothers into your sexual escapades.. OK? Thanks in anticipation!
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
To those fools ranting, you don't know what I want to say to her. You all assume that I am interested in dating her. You guys are the ones stupid because you don't ask why he/she did this before making noise.
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by addictiv(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nadia_SA1: cheiiii utsini shem wena
Nne biko suo ya na asusu beke.
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Enegod(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mondisweets: at least she can remember who she has been with. Can u remember?
am a man! undecided
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
ı just cant believe how some people can be cruel in this forum... they call me scammer.one said i only enjoy sleeping with Nigerian guys! come on now!!! am not that kind of gurl.. i really want to get marry a nigerian guy if i find a decent one and am so serious about that...
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by QueenRAW(f): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nigerianlover: ı just cant believe how some people can be cruel in this forum... they call me scammer.one said i only enjoy sleeping with Nigerian guys! come on now!!! am not that kind of gurl.. i really want to get marry a nigerian guy if i find a decent one and am so serious about that...
From your original post it seems as if this man is not interested, in which case you should not chase him, yet just move forward with out him.
.Dont mind all the negative things these people are speaking of you, they don't knoe you.You also put yourself out there to recieve such coments.

I have a question though? Why are you so interested in being with a Nigerian man?

I understand that you opened this thread in regards to one man, but you stated above that you want to marry a Nigerian man if you find a decent one..It sounds like your enthralled with the thought of being with a Nigerian Man, as opposed to falling in love with a specific man, who happens to be Nigerian.
Trust not all Nigerians are the same.From different Tribes, different states, to individual family upbringing.The may share a Community culture, yet are all vastly different internally.

I'm not judging you.Afterall, what originally brought me to NL was curiousity about the culture of a man I fell in love with, and am still with today.I love the culture, but im only interested in my Oga Eze.If we whre to break up, I would only date another Nigerian if i just happened to come across someone who captures my attention.Not because of my previous enjoyable experience with one of the same nationality.Just making an observation curious about the true intent behind your interest with Nigerian Men.

1 Like

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by funkyprof: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Nigerianlover, Merhaba!

With regards to pple in the forum being cruel on this forum, don’t let it get to u. It’s kinda of like a Nigerian thing. Some will tease, some will be kind but u’ve got to have a thick skin and laugh off the teasing and the hating. Don’t take it to heart.

In regards to ur current problem with the 9ja guy, I’ve checked out ur pic & see u’ve got an A in statistics, so physically u are on point. I understand ur guy’s point about being having being in some bad relationships in the past. Since u’ve already told him how u feel, u could try giving him some space as mentioned by others. Let him get to miss ur presence and he shud come around.

On ur own part, u could try learning how to prepare some Nigerian food. Nigerian men luv their food like the saying goes “the way to a man heart is thru his stomach”. There’s something sexy about a fine ass chick u can cook wonders. And when she is a foreigner & can cook wonders, it turns the sexiness up a notch. It can even stir him towards considering u for marriage. We usually reward abundantly in bed after a good meal …lol . Talk about unleashing the dragon shocked. Just keep it real, be urself around him & I wish u good luck. cool

1 Like

Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
funkyprof: @Nigerianlover, Merhaba!

With regards to pple in the forum being cruel on this forum, don’t let it get to u. It’s kinda of like a Nigerian thing. Some will tease, some will be kind but u’ve got to have a thick skin and laugh off the teasing and the hating. Don’t take it to heart.

In regards to ur current problem with the 9ja guy, I’ve checked out ur pic & see u’ve got an A in statistics, so physically u are on point. I understand ur guy’s point about being having being in some bad relationships in the past. Since u’ve already told him how u feel, u could try giving him some space as mentioned by others. Let him get to miss ur presence and he shud come around.

On ur own part, u could try learning how to prepare some Nigerian food. Nigerian men luv their food like the saying goes “the way to a man heart is thru his stomach”. There’s something sexy about a fine ass chick u can cook wonders. And when she is a foreigner & can cook wonders, it turns the sexiness up a notch. It can even stir him towards considering u for marriage. We usually reward abundantly in bed after a good meal …lol . Talk about unleashing the dragon shocked. Just keep it real, be urself around him & I wish u good luck. cool

oh thank u so much for ur advices and all but am so hopeless about this guy.. he guess he will never want me let alone marriage sad
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Enegod: am a man! undecided
dont see how thats an excuse undecided
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Enegod(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mondisweets: dont see how thats an excuse undecided
men don't remember the number of girls they have yanshed... we only focus on the next punny undecided
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Enegod: men don't remember the number of girls they have yanshed... we only focus on the next punny to get undecided
so if ur concern is the next woman, why would who she has been with concern or shock or surprise u?
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Nigerianlover(f): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
yes i do,u wanna see it?? lol
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by Enegod(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mondisweets: so if ur concern is the next woman, why would who she has been with concern or shock or surprise u?
this question is off topic...your brain just off?
Re: So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... by tellwisdom: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nigerianlover:
yes i do,u wanna see it?? lol

Make I see am abeg sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? / An Unclad Photo Shoot Involving A Woman And Her Son / Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.