Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? (6497 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by cocopops(m): 2:26am On Jul 26, 2006
Even if you do not intend to have candlelit dinners, NEPA would force you to.

Who would have thought NEPA actually improves romances across Nigeria.

Keep up the good work grin
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by cocopops(m): 2:27am On Jul 26, 2006

Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by Txlonghorn(m): 2:31am On Jul 26, 2006
It's not NEPA anymore, it's now power holding company. The hold the power and when the feel like give you light then there would be light. grin grin
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by pholamie(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2006
Men dakmanzero, i believ say some chick done vex you before or you have had series of failed marraiges but let me say you are so tactless about describing a nigeria couple. Some of us are actually enjoying the fun in being loved and loving in return.
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by dakmanzero(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2006
if u r enjoying yourself then have fun!

just ask yourself at whose expense your enjoyment comes

beware the vengeful child, when he's all grown up and you are old and frail.

the institution of marriage has but one purpose: to esptablish the family as the unit of civilisation.

NOT to allow you have an eternity of romance.

rise up to your responsibilities and leave the lovey dovey stuff for us bachelors!
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by amaikama(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2007
learn to say sorry when you hurt him or her. learn to appreciate him or her. learn to show and be proud of what you have even in public. i tell you the relationship will go a long way, alone death can keep both of you apart.

cheers.
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by jennyjatt: 2:59pm On May 12, 2008
@ luvchild(poster) i think ur problem is dat you fantasies alot.
my advice to you is, instead of being an imaginary image in ur imagination
try to pactice wat u imagine and see ur relationship move from worst to better.

to the females:
try to make ur relationship or marriage lively.
listen
i have alot of brothers and boyfriends, they all complain about same thing,
the gal is too stiff
she don't have a god sense of humour
she don't know how to play or gist
she can't initiate a topic, she keeps quite in front of ma friends
her laugh is too fake
she ain't real( she prefer to follow the usual girly protocol)
she don't encourage or compliment me
she is wack
she thinks dressing like ini edo will make me love her more
she prefers to watch "aki na ukwa" whenever she comes over to my place(instead of us talking about the previous beef we had)
she keeps alot of female friends(unhealthy ones)
she gossips alot with her female friends
she get jealous when she see her galfriend recieving a gift from her lover while i refuse to buy a gift for her (meanwhile, i was saving it for her handout)
she eats too much
she don't exercise,even though she is fat (whenever i tell her, she make a big deal out of it)
she blah blah blah,

my point is
you dont even know wat a relationship is all about not to talk of sustaining it.
i am so not saying u should be a slave to guys but to know how to keep a healthy and real relationship
because this tiny things make up ROMANCE
pls, lets pick up the good characters and trow the bad ones out

to the males:
bros
we are females, gals, women, mothers.
we begat u
u ought to know a womans worth (alicia keys told u so)
didn't ur mum taught u how to giv a woman attention? (kelly rowland ask u so)
hey dudes!
u guys go on and on saying "i'm not a player, i' just looking for the right one"
listen
if she is not the right one
leave her alone (dont be selfish)
do not rough handle her
let the love flow
let the romance show
let the younger ones know and learn wat true love really means.

How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship?
try new things
play
gist
have fun
remove sex out of the picture
AGAPE LOVE, yes dats it agape
buy flowers, cards, drop notes.
guys cook for ur gal
help her to loose her braids
go to the market with her or for her. etc
there are alot to mention.
to be continue
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by amaikama(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
@poster!!! just keep doing what you do best and you will see how the love will grow.
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by suchislife: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
Darkmanzero, i really enjoy your articles on this topic. Nevertheless, we still need romance in a relationship to make each other feel important and value. I'm very impress with your word.
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by Moyola(f): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2009
cocopops:

LoL!!
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by gen2genius(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2009
@ dakmanzero

A TRILLION GBOSAS! FOR YOU wink wink cheesy

I share your views . . . cheesy

But, I still think romance shouldn't be left out totally, at least, for her sake. wink

Men and women are not wired the same way wink
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by peacettw: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2010
Men, there are really some funny posts here. Cldn't help but laugh wit tears running down my cheeks. Still laughing,
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by koolboy: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2010
we can keep romance in relationship by appreciating each other.we should try to compliment each other this usually help alot
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by finemocha(f): 12:50am On Nov 01, 2010
the guy should buy her present everyday
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by denny4ril: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
TO KEEP ROMANCE IN A RELATIONSHIP, DO NOT BE SELFISH WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, AVOID NAGGING OR REPEATED COMPLAINTS, APPRECITAE THE OTHER PARTY, SAY THANK YOU FOR SEEMINGLY LITTLE KINDNESS, SAY "I LOVE U" AND TO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EACH OTHER. U CAN VISIT ROMANCE GISTS FOR MORE USEFUL INFORMATION LIKE THIS
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by favouredprince(m): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2013
My question is WHAT IS ROMANCE ITSELF? Dat word is relative, ma view of romance is different frm urs nd vice versa. Bt for me romance is all about sacrifices. I may nt b able to kiss u public bt i can cook any meal for you, u can travel wit kids in ma care for weeks nd i can do anytin legal to make ends meet for ma family, nw u tell me am nt romantic cos i dnt do eateries? Pls , ladies dnt knw wat dey want.
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by favouredprince(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2013
To be responsible to ur duty is bin romantic, of wat use is a who sends me flowers nd kiss bt cnt manage er home.
Re: How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2013
slej: 8 cool cool cool u know men like new things' so i try new and cracy things, and always feel sexy around him. grin grin grin grin
Those new things you try is what the op is asking, nobody says you don't try new things. .

@op, we play games like scrabble, ludo, card and chess at home together, anyone that loses gets punishment which will be assigned by the other person cheesy cheesy cheesy..I tell you it's fun..then we see a movie together, the day we saw temptation together at Genesis ehhhh, our love was very much nourished. .then we visit friends together, catch some fun outside home like going to a beach or ordinary restaurant sef etc.most times when I cook, he will be the person to cut the vegetables, write love notes and hide in a place where he will see it, play romantic songs when you're together, compliment each other always; tell him he's handsome and always remind him how much you love him, fart in his presence and let him pursue you grin grin( don't try this if Your guy is a very Serious Person ooooo to avoid......) , buy him stuffs you know he needs at the moment, don't wait till his birthday, take him out and foot the bills. cool, create joke's time, when you tell each other jokes. ..there are so many ways to keep romance and love in a relationship..the key word is togetherness, do things together whether reasonable or not grin, and you will see yourselves being together in love and harmony all the time...DON'T LIMIT YOUR ROMANCE AND LOVE TO INSIDE YOUR HOUSE, GO OUT TOGETHER AS MUCH AS YOU CAN..
I LOVE YOU, MINE cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfect Breakup Lines / ss / Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.