Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

How Do You Feel About This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel About This? (1157 Views)

Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / How Do You Feel About Me / How Do Girls Feel About Hairy Men? (girls Only Pls :) ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About This? by bullstilIdie: 3:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Hi y'all
There's something bothering me about my boyfriend. He tells his friend lots of things about our sex life. A guy friend of mine who hangs out with them told me about it. When I asked him he said it's just "guy talk" and am overreacting. am starting to think he may not be serious about our relationship
So guys do you normally tell your friends stuff like that?

Ps: he's 27 am 25 (so not teens)
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by starpon: 5:01am On Dec 05, 2013
yes we do
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Why is your boyfriend's friend telling you? Is it everything that he discusses with your boyfriend that he has to tell you? It's normal for a guy to discuss his relationship with his friends. What's abnormal is one of his friend's running back to tell you, unless he's telling his friends about how he wants to screw-and-dump you.
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by walakolobo: 5:32am On Dec 05, 2013
oh me. You are so dumb not to see that the friend that ran to you to tell you what they discussed also wants to enter the pot of life. Simple.

Besides, what else do guys talk about when they congregate? Prayers?
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by bullstilIdie: 5:38am On Dec 05, 2013
ogugua88: Why is your boyfriend's friend telling you? Is it everything that he discusses with your boyfriend that he has to tell you? It's normal for a guy to discuss his relationship with his friends. What's abnormal is one of his friend's running back to tell you, unless he's telling his friends about how he wants to screw-and-dump you.

The guy that told me is a longtime friend (high school) and I met my boyfriend through him. So he's looking out for me maybe? Idk
Anyway he sort of implied that my guy is not serious so maybe the 'screw n dump' thing might have been discussed idk he didn't want to say more so yea.
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by bullstilIdie: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2013
walakolobo: oh me. You are so dumb not to see that the friend that ran to you to tell you what they discussed also wants to enter the pot of life. Simple.

Besides, what else do guys talk about when they congregate? Prayers?

The name calling was unnecessary.
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by castielo(m): 6:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Be weary of that betrayer your boyfriend has as a friend.. he's not looking out for you. becoz if at all he did it shud be ur bf he'd be advising.. not coming behind his back to tell on him

..just my thought tho'
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by lipsyliscious: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2013
bullstilIdie:

The guy that told me is a longtime friend (high school) and I met my boyfriend through him. So he's looking out for me maybe? Idk
Anyway he sort of implied that my guy is not serious so maybe the 'screw n dump' thing might have been discussed idk he didn't want to say more so yea.
I'm guessing d ryt advice would b dat u should hv a heart 2 heart talk with him to know where ur relationship is heading. BT I hv dis urge 2 advice u to kinda find a way to eavesdrop on him, or get someone to spy on him so u c hear or c 4 ur self. @castielo pple act differently in different situations.
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by crackhaus: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2013
'A Pu.ssy-whipped and Desperate Man's Way of Life'
is now available at Amazon.com for $10.99.. Order it for your boyfriend's friend, because that is exactly what he is.

As for the question about if your bf discusses your sex-live with his friends, well trust me, the guys I roll with talk more about random girls than about their own girlfriends...if this makes you feel better. grin
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by ojeka1(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2013
bull shit for you, every girl have dirty secretes in life............... it is not sucking any longer we all have one to remember so yours is not a case study
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by sweetestguy(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Well no serious guy wil discuss abwt hw he sex u wit his frends, we only do dat wen d gal is jus a fling, trust me,if ur his main babe,den dias no need for dat,I don go
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by castielo(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2013
lipsyliscious: I'm guessing d ryt advice would b dat u should hv a heart 2 heart talk with him to know where ur relationship is heading. BT I hv dis urge 2 advice u to kinda find a way to eavesdrop on him, or get someone to spy on him so u c hear or c 4 ur self. @castielo pple act differently in different situations.
seriously? undecided you want her to eavesdrop and spy? ..ok, lets see how well dat goes with trust in the end
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by lipsyliscious: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2013
castielo:
seriously? undecided you want her to eavesdrop and spy? ..ok, lets see how well dat goes with trust in the end
as u cn c, I didn't say it z gud advice, bt I would b tempted to do dat. I told her d best tin is a heart 2 heart conversation. BT I'm just a very curious person, I lyk 2 c tinz 4 myself, I'm nt saying it's ryt.
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by bullstilIdie: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks everyone for your input.
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by shizzle11(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2013
bullstilIdie:

He may have called a name but its understandable.

bullstilIdie:

[quote author=bullstilIdie]

@ bolded, that guy is a hypocrite, he is using your brain and looking for a way to make you severe your relationship with your boyfriend, then sweet talk you into having an affair with him by playing the good guy card.

You are 25, use your brain

And what else do you expect guys to discuss?.... same way you ladies discuss your affairs with your female folks

You are 25,.... apply your brain
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by 190: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2013
if he loves u he wouldnt share

beware of that guy

my boyfriend wont do such

i go kill am angry
Re: How Do You Feel About This? by shizzle11(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2013
bullstilIdie:

Re: How Do You Feel About This? by scribble: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2013
He doesn't take u serious. If he did he wouldn't tell

(1) (Reply)

I Was In An Emotionally Abusive Relationship / Learn From Me Incase U Are Planning To Do This. / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.