Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138764 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 29, 2015
the greatest thread i've ever seen on nl shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 2:26am On Jan 30, 2015
SavedbyYaweh:
A flash of what i saw this morning made me come here to write this.
I usually follow this thread from time to time because i have had my own very tough spiritual challenges and God saw me through it all.
I won't forget to mention Bro. Gazillion whom was amongst those who helped me tru dat period.
Not more than five days ago, i wanted to study the word and after praying that God should lead me where to read and where i was led to was Mark 13 from vs 14-27. It was talking about the awful horror that would take place. Unlike me i said some prayer concerning that event.
Fast forward to this morning around some minutes to 8 in the morning, i was half awake half asleep and the flash came just like a dream i was hearing shouts as if it was from afar and then it was coming closer then i started seeing flying objects bigger than planes like all these flying objects that aliens use to fly to earth in all these movies flying all over, there where giant beings that where not human walking around, there was destruction everywhere, i panicked but then i remembered what i read from the Bible which was for everyone to remain where they were. I was sitting on a couch, i just held the person next to me and started singing praises and everything vanished.
All these took place in less than 3 minutes, i jumped up from my bed and had to look for a way to share.
I do not know when this will happen but i just want to use this medium to tell all those waiting on the Lord that are getting weary to stand firm because he is coming soon and for unbelievers to please repent and be prepared for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ because he is coming soon.
Please if you can share with your family and friends. Thank you.

@SavedbyYaweh, thanks for sharing. A member of my family had a similar dream last two weeks. The coming of Christ is Imminent and like the motto of the Boys Scout - Be prepared!

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 3:17am On Jan 31, 2015
gazilion:

@SavedbyYaweh, thanks for sharing. A member of my family had a similar dream last two weeks. The coming of Christ is Imminent and like the motto of the Boys Scout - Be prepared!

On November 1st 2014, I had a dream, where I Saw 2 men in a room that looked like an office setting. There was a board, like the type used for presentation in offices. Written in capital letters on it was CONFIRMED and underlined. I was told to read the book of Isaiah chapters 3 &5. When I woke up and read it, I went weak. We need to pray for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
SporaD8:
Wow! man you'd never realise how much this thread is helping people to realise themselves spiritually!
To me its more like a eye opener - like I had been sleeping all these while, only to be awaken by the deep-secret revelations contained in this thread - to realisation of lotta things that has happened and is still happening around me which I were never aware of! Indeed ignorance is a disease and not an excuse.
Keep the good work bro, May the good lord continue to be your strength.
I have a question though - do you have a plan to go into a full-time ministry?
Like someone said earlier, "With great talent lies great responsibility." Your type is what we need to cause a massive revival in this sinful generation.
hmmm...thankyou. Your words felt like cold waters poured on ones head. Thankyou.
Ministry.No not at all. But as at yesterday, i still try to help on a one on one bases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by prissyluv(f): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
ebuetor:

hmmm...thankyou. Your words felt like cold waters poured on ones head. Thankyou.
Ministry.No not at all. But as at yesterday, i still try to help on a one on one bases.
Good evening dear.I have been waiting for you to come around sir. How do I contact you? I dont understand ds nl pm.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2015
prissyluv:

Good evening dear.I have been waiting for you to come around sir. How do I contact you? I dont understand ds nl pm.
i will update my profile very soon. My number will be there.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by prissyluv(f): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
ebuetor:

i will update my profile very soon. My number will be there.
Alright. God bless.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
i once saw a man walk through a wall one evening as i was walking down a walled path in Zaria central market Sabon-gari.
I could not understand because i reached the end of the corridor and there were drums blocking it. it used to be a short-cut.. anywho. i looked around and the man was nowhere to be seen, he did not pass by me either. he just vanished into the wall. so i retraced my steps back shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
A friend shared this on facebook and I thought to share this with you guys. The issues of soul-ties are real!

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by MistadeRegal(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Emmyk:
Saw devil beckoning to me. I fainted then. Was like 5years. undecided

Na devil beckon you? Your own don finish!
(continues watching tom and jerry)
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nostradamus: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
u.f.o
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Emmyk(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2015
MistadeRegal:

Na devil beckon you? Your own don finish!
(continues watching tom and jerry)
Your own go finish. undecided
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by MistadeRegal(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2015
Emmyk:
Your own go finish. undecided

My own no fit finish because na JESUS me dey see no be devil

Now dude, can you see the difference?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
MistadeRegal:

My own no fit finish because na JESUS me dey see no be devil
Lol... The point is that you shouldn't have said his own has finished. It's like you are cursing him.
I think you should apologize.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
gazilion:
A friend shared this on facebook and I thought to share this with you guys. The issues of soul-ties are real!

what's this soul-tie of a thing?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
paranorman:

what's this soul-tie of a thing?
its a spiritual concept that ties or join two or more people together. that tie binds them together in a way that what affects one affects the other. e.g if a man with two demons sleep with a lady with no demon,a spiritual transaction takes place. demons from the guy jumps over to the lady. originally it was meant by God to be for only husbands and wife (through sex and marriage). thats y the Bible says the two shall become one, but once unmarried people started sleeping with each other. this soul tie binds emotions of the victims together . that's why MANY MARRIED PEOPLE STILL FIND THEMSELVES DREAMING OR THINKING OF THEIR EX RELATIONSHIPS OR SEXUAL PARTNERS. just look for books on the subject. God bless
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2015

11 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
nnamdiosu:

its a spiritual concept that ties or join two or more people together. that tie binds them together in a way that what affects one affects the other. e.g if a man with two demons sleep with a lady with no demon,a spiritual transaction takes place. demons from the guy jumps over to the lady. originally it was meant by God to be for only husbands and wife (through sex and marriage). thats y the Bible says the two shall become one, but once unmarried people started sleeping with each other. this soul tie binds emotions of the victims together . that's why MANY MARRIED PEOPLE STILL FIND THEMSELVES DREAMING OR THINKING OF THEIR EX RELATIONSHIPS OR SEXUAL PARTNERS. just look for books on the subject. God bless
i think i'v had series of dreams about my ex and the dreams are either confusing or bad. I DIDN'T have sex with her throughout the spell of the relationship. In the dreams, we are not in talking terms, we do no talk; we just look at ourselves and that's all. She's doesnt do anything to me(perpetuating evil acts or so), neither do I to her. She's just there in the dream in certian scenes while i experience the happenings in the dream.
(real life here)We never really brokeup anyway, we just stopped contacting each other. So i though that must have bn the reason i kept seeing her in my dreams. On sunday afternoon, had this dream with her in it again but in it, we'r trying to make up. The dream was to me, not good(so i think). So i chatted with her and broke things up with her 'officially'.
What do you think?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
paranorman:

i think i'v had series of dreams about my ex and the dreams are either confusing or bad. I DIDN'T have sex with her throughout the spell of the relationship. In the dreams, we are not in talking terms, we do no talk; we just look at ourselves and that's all. She's doesnt do anything to me(perpetuating evil acts or so), neither do I to her. She's just there in the dream in certian scenes while i experience the happenings in the dream.
(real life here)We never really brokeup anyway, we just stopped contacting each other. So i though that must have bn the reason i kept seeing her in my dreams. On sunday afternoon, had this dream with her in it again but in it, we'r trying to make up. The dream was to me, not good(so i think). So i chatted with her and broke things up with her 'officially'.
What do you think?

I think you did perfectly good. just watch ur dreams carefully from now on sha. I believe the agreement BTW u and her should break everything.....but just be observant for a while. I'm sure it should cease but if it doesn't.......then we need to pray about it. but I'm positive that that step should suffice. God bless you bro
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
nnamdiosu:

I think you did perfectly good. just watch ur dreams carefully from now on sha. I believe the agreement BTW u and her should break everything.....but just be observant for a while. I'm sure it should cease but if it doesn't.......then we need to pray about it. but I'm positive that that step should suffice. God bless you bro
bless you. Thanks.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by MistadeRegal(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
0rex:

Lol... The point is that you shouldn't have said his own has finished. It's like you are cursing him.
I think you should apologize.

I apologise. But why you self dey see devil? Of every spirit?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
voltron:
i once saw a man walk through a wall one evening as i was walking down a walled path in Zaria central market Sabon-gari.
I could not understand because i reached the end of the corridor and there were drums blocking it. it used to be a short-cut.. anywho. i looked around and the man was nowhere to be seen, he did not pass by me either. he just vanished into the wall. so i retraced my steps back shocked shocked

A relative of my mum came to visit from the village. I slept on my mother's bed while he slept on my bed.I woke suddenly and saw a tall figure coming out my room where he slept and the figure feet was not touching the ground, more like floating. A shiver of fear paralyzed my body, I could not speak, it came closer to me, I quickly shut my eyes because I was so scared, it took a glance at me and went through the wall into my parents room! It took a while for me to calm down. The next morning, I was just looking at him, and I didn't tell my mum, he left a day later.

Later, in my dream, I heard a voice telling me his mother is in egbe. I still didn't tell my mum. After a while, my mum traveled to the village. The morning she wanted to come back to Lagos, a neighbor, came in and told her not to pass the main entrance of the compound out, that she saw this relative's mother bathing as early as 4:00am in the morning when she came out to ease herself. My mum passed through the back yard to the motor park, she was advised to stay clear of the woman because she was out to destroy. This woman gave my mum so much trouble. My mum complained of the manner she sews her in her dream, calling her and wanting my mum to embark on a journey with her, but my mum will refuse and challenge her, sometimes struggle with her until she wakes up. Her pastor told her God was fighting for her.

During my NYSC, I had a dream where I found myself in front of our compound in the village. As I was thinking why I was there, I saw a son of this woman coming out of the compound. I was happy to see a familiar face. As I moved forward to greet him, he turned to a raging cow and started chasing me. I ran and ran, and he nearly butted me from behind when I woke up. After service, I struggled to get a job and married. Many many years passéd away and I never heard or saw anything about her until recently, my mum had to travel for a family festival and I saw her picture. Within me, I said, she has not changed in appearance and forgot about her.

But, I was surprised, few days later, I found myself in a market at night. I then saw her selling tubers of yam. I asked her what she was doing here so far from the village. She just grinned and continued eating, and asked if I won't buy yam. I said I will and she told me the amount, which I said was too cost, and I refused to buy, meanwhile, I noticed there was a strong man standing by my side all along. Again, in another dream, my MIL was angry with me that I don't come to visit her often as she wanted, as I was trying to pacify my MIL, this same woman came out from a room and joined my MIL to be quarreling with me, putting more fuel to the fire, with annoyance, I turned to her and warned her seriously that she should never interfere in my business and every evil she has for me will go back to her own children and her only daughter. She then kept quiet. Since then, I have not heard or seen her!

The bible says our enemies are within our household. And to be too submissive in real life is not that good, because stubbornness in the spirit pays.....

6 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
...cont:.
It is good to be humble and submissive in the physical realm, but to carry such attitude to the spiritual realm is not advisable, this my prayer mentor told me when I explained the dream I had; An elderly in-law came to my house to visit and I knelt down to greet her as our culture demands. My prayer mentor said it shows subordination and authority of me, that I should never kneel down for anybody in dreams.

I and this same person daughter quarreled and we made up, but didn't know it was a facade until I found myself on a boat in the middle of a vast ocean at night. She came out of the water and pushed me, we began fighting, her aim was to kill me by drowning, but I immediately saw a sword in my hands and I fought her with it until she went back into the water. Another dream, I saw myself walking on a path, it was dark but it looked familiar, I was wondering where I was going, until, I came to a junction, and realized where I was! It was this elderly in law's house! She and her daughter were waiting and calling me to come, I refused and ran back! Again, I was at home, and saw several arrows being shot at me into my home, I ran out through the back door, as I was running, I stopped and asked myself where was I going. I returned back to my home, the arrows I saw on the floor were so many. Then. One night, my husband was in my dream, he said I should follow him, I obeyed, I found myself in front of the beach and this elderly in-law and her daughter was there! They were grinning and greeted my husband. I knelt down to greet them, because they were his relatives! They ask me to lie on a white sheet and I did. When I woke up, I was angry at myself and husband . This happened twice! Why? Because I am very submissive to my husband in my marriage, so they used it against me!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Contd2..
I became alert and tried to obey, but I found out it was only to these relatives I kneel down to! One day, I got angry and refused to kneel down for the elderly in-law, I warned and cursed her. She was surprised and looked downfallen! But her daughter still made me knelt down for her one day, a lady I am older than! She came to visit me, she covered her face with a lace shrawl, I knelt to greet her, while she sat in the parlor, I was tiding my house, then I realized something was not right! Why was I here and doing this, it felt so real, I began talking to myself, wake up! Wake up! Its a dream! Wake up! I immediately woke up and it took a while to focus where I was in my home It felt so real, as if I was lost in time

When we quarreled initially, I told my mum, this next day, my mum called and said, she saw me in the midst of people and they wanted to fight me, she came in to help me, and we were all fighting them...meanwhile, in my own dream, I saw my mum, on the ground tired, her clothes torn and too weak to stand up, I assisted her to walk, when I saw some people coming after us, the air was foggy and we could barely see, but we made it home...again, she saw an arrow that was shot towards the direction of my flat, she began running to tell me to get out of the house so that the arrow won't hit me, as she climbed the stairs, she found a very tall man on the stairs who blocked her way and told her to go back, then she saw the arrow pass me by without touching me before she felt calm and went back home.

This elderly inlaw and her daughter wanted to kill me initially, when they could not succeed, they wanted to break my marriage with their relative. But God saw me through. Since then, though I respect my husband, I am not too submissive again, because they can use him to get to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
vindicated:
Contd2..
I became alert and tried to obey, but I found out it was only to these relatives I kneel down to! One day, I got angry and refused to kneel down for the elderly in-law, I warned and cursed her. She was surprised and looked downfallen! But her daughter still made me knelt down for her one day, a lady I am older than! She came to visit me, she covered her face with a lace shrawl, I knelt to greet her, while she sat in the parlor, I was tiding my house, then I realized something was not right! Why was I here and doing this, it felt so real, I began talking to myself, wake up! Wake up! Its a dream! Wake up! I immediately woke up and it took a while to focus where I was in my home It felt so real, as if I was lost in time

When we quarreled initially, I told my mum, this next day, my mum called and said, she saw me in the midst of people and they wanted to fight me, she came in to help me, and we were all fighting them...meanwhile, in my own dream, I saw my mum, on the ground tired, her clothes torn and too weak to stand up, I assisted her to walk, when I saw some people coming after us, the air was foggy and we could barely see, but we made it home...again, she saw an arrow that was shot towards the direction of my flat, she began running to tell me to get out of the house so that the arrow won't hit me, as she climbed the stairs, she found a very tall man on the stairs who blocked her way and told her to go back, then she saw the arrow pass me by without touching me before she felt calm and went back home.

This elderly inlaw and her daughter wanted to kill me initially, when they could not succeed, they wanted to break my marriage with their relative. But God saw me through. Since then, though I respect my husband, I am not too submissive again, because they can use him to get to me.
dear Man, you'v gone through a lot! So much in your life. And i am here thinking what i am going through is too much for me to take! If i may ask, what's your age group?
I remember sometimes ago, i had this dream, I and few persons were waiting for a public bus to turn around and convey me to my destination. Suddenly, from behind i saw this woman. She was quite old but not too old, prob in her 50s through 60s. She placed her hand on my shoulder from behind. I actually tot she used me for support but as i tried to move forward, she moved too, her hand was so firm on me and with a force that i couldnt get it off my shoulder. Then she said "i subdue your glory!" one holy anger just overrode me, and I told her, "whose glory?!" Then i took her hand off with such great force that can only be me empowered by the HolyGhost.
I have learned, just as you confirmed, one should not be slow, fearful, dull in real life..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Great thread...!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by seemples(f): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Paulv:
i touch mum she open her eyes i told to luk @ dos gels cls to her she didnt see anytin.i incris my pryer.at dis point i ws alredy filin weak be4 d pasto left d aulta nd lay his hand on me.(mind u)av neva gone to d chch b 4.nd d atendac is almst 150

What form of English writing is this

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by sandyd: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pls let us keep up with this trend
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by seemples(f): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Very beautiful thread! Wonderful contributors...
I wish I can CONVERSE with God though sad

I remember at age 4-5years in the village, we played 'school' : were writing words, alphabets and every other nonsense on papers with broomsticks.

I'm not so sure why I believed strongly my broomstick should write like a pen...well I did what I saw pple whose pen ink stopped flowing in a bid to get it to write...I flicked, flicked the broomstick vigorously then drew lines furiously on the paper to, fro, to,fro ...I was shocked when those lines came out as drawn with Biro ink!

I stopped in shock and that is all I remember about the incident till date.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
@Panaronma, am btw 40-50.
Yes, I have been through a lot and overcame all through the grace of God. Thanks.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by sandyd: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2015
Pls gurus in the house I had a strange dream recently. I saw I and my sisters in our childhood with my dads brothers wife. I saw her making invocation on I and my sisters. Pls who can help me with its meaning
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2015
sandyd:
Pls gurus in the house I had a strange dream recently. I saw I and my sisters in our childhood with my dads brothers wife. I saw her making invocation on I and my sisters. Pls who can help me with its meaning
invocation? wow. OK. I believe you are a born again Christian? if you aren't then no need to read further. except you want to and ask Jesus into your life.
if you are.... simply begin to reject and reverse the dream and every seed planted into your life during childhood.
For the fact that you saw urself in childhood could possibly mean that an evil word or arrow has been issued against you at your tender age.
note: SEEING YOUR AUNT IN THE DREAM DOING THAT DOESNT MEAN SHE REALLY IS THE ONE ......COULD BE CAMOUFLAGING POWERS. SO DONT GO Accusing HER OR SOMETHING. just go to God in prayers and ask him to shed more light on the issue. God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.