Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Am Feeling You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Feeling You (15004 Views)

Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. / That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC / I Think I Am Feeling Something!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Feeling You by jacq(f): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2008
When someone uses this words " i am feeling you and missing you" Is that the same as "I love you"
Re: I Am Feeling You by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2008
No.
I've heard that from the opposite/same sex.
Don't mean they love me o. I hope not sha lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Feeling You by HCH3COO: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2008
Why are you silly things always looking for methods to make it seem like a guy is telling you he loves you? Chei!  He's feeling you.  Maybe he thinks you're cute or something.
Re: I Am Feeling You by Joseph6(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2008
or maybe cuter than b4, or maybe he thinks u're dude-ish
Re: I Am Feeling You by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2008
lmao, grin, geeez am feeling you simply means he admires either your style or any other characteristics. If a guy wanna tell you he loves you, he would simply say it,
Re: I Am Feeling You by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2008
but really, did u have to make this thread? its obvious u like the guy.
u lot make use of every chance to create a thread. stupid thread(s) at that.
Re: I Am Feeling You by Templa(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2008
i'm feeling u simply means u understand. it cud be used casually when responding to someone. u cud use durin pre-intimacy.
whateva u tinkin, it's simple english. u feel me? 4 e.g.

Re: I Am Feeling You by iice(f): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
@Topic
Re: I Am Feeling You by rampant(f): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2008
@topic

smtimes it could be love
Re: I Am Feeling You by mohawkchic(f): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2008
~Hmm So the "Am feeling You" is a slang then?

~"Missing You" doesnt mean "I Love You" but then am sure you know that! wink
Re: I Am Feeling You by rampant(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Hmm So the "Am feeling You" is a slang then? 

so u mean smone that loves u,cant tell u dat he/she is missing u?
Re: I Am Feeling You by bugybugy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
You guys are fond of twisting things, "Missing you", "I love you" and "im feeling you" can be used at anytime, just depend on the sex(your padi or your girl/boyfriend), You male friend or female friend wont mean the same thing your opposite sex mean when they say that. So, you will have to read meaning to it according to who is saying it and at the time they are saying it.
Re: I Am Feeling You by mohawkchic(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2008
rampant:

so u mean smone that loves u,can't tell u that he/she is missing u?

jacq:

When someone uses this words " i am feeling you and missing you" Is that the same as "I love you"

mohawkchic:

Re: I Am Feeling You by rampant(f): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2008
still havent asnwered d question mohaw,so smone that loves u can't say i miss u?
Re: I Am Feeling You by mohawkchic(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2008
~It's a Rhetorical Question Rampant !!
Re: I Am Feeling You by rampant(f): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2008
still havent answered

@poster
they r diff ways of saying i love,there r different words to use wen saying i love u,wen one says im feeling u or im missing u,it can also be love
Re: I Am Feeling You by shylladear(f): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2008
@poster
am feeling you simply means that the guy appreciates you or maybe your reply or response to a question or your sugestion to a problem meaning your too good kiss

it doesnt mean "i love you"
ave had alot of people tell me i feel you male/female and i dont think its love
Re: I Am Feeling You by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2008
@topic
Does not mean 'I Love You'
Re: I Am Feeling You by HCH3COO: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2008
mohawkchic:

~It's a Rhetorical Question Rampant !!
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Feeling You by Joseph6(m): 4:26am On Jul 28, 2008
this girl must really be in dreamland wishin 4 someone 2 feel her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but maybe she needs 2 face reality every once in a while and stop dreaming of the day her knight in shiny armor would sweep her with broom or sumtin ,can't remember the line
Re: I Am Feeling You by nubila(f): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2008
I am feeling you is not the same as I love you. Most of the guys I know that use that statement, are simply stating that they like what they see. They like you. Do not get those two confused.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Stingy Man Change? / I Saw This And Was Really Inspired / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Birthday In Bed, Shares Video After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.