Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My View On Multiple Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My View On Multiple Dating (4189 Views)

Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating / The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating / Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2013
addictiv: I dont see any wrong in allowing your babe to go on a date with her toasters as long as you are not engaged. But from the moment she agrees to be your wife it brcomes a different ball game. If she wants to go on a date, she is free to do so. In the same vein the guy should be free to take who so ever he wants out on a date without her raising any eyebrows.....
SECONDED.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by EzePromoe: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Popowaa: This is absolute crapangry.Why dont u go around fucking other people even after marriage since love endures all things?Is it not the sane woman u will marry?angryangryHow will u feel knwing u are marrying a lady who has been banged by other guys while u were dating and also expect her to be faithful to you when you marry?angryAnd abeg cut that crap of the biblical nonesense you quoted.Our God is a jealous thtat's why he said we should not worship any other gods apart from himangryangryangry.
Please ma, I will repeat it again, I'M NOT SOLICITING FOR MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS.
Read Addictiv's post above, that's what I'm talking about.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by EzePromoe: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2013
patemy: @op I think you are very confused about how life works and I believe you are high on something while posting this thread when your eye clears come back and read your post and u would see how unreasonable you sound
I'm not high o.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Popowaa: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=190][/quote]gringringrin
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Popowaa: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Please ma, I will repeat it again, I'M NOT SOLICITING FOR MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS.
Read Addictiv's post above, that's what I'm talking about.
I refuse to agree
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by EzePromoe: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Popowaa: I refuse to agree
You murm't agree with me, that's why its your opinion
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by UyiIredia(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2013
ogugua88: Lol kedu?

Dating comes before marriage. If I want someone to consider making me his wife, I will respect him, whether he is around or not. If he is with me, then I will give him my utmost attention and make sure we have the best time in each other's company. If we're apart, I will tell him everything about my dad, even things he doesn't want to hear, because I want him to trust me. A man proposes to a woman because he sees certain qualities in her that he'd love in his wife. "She's responsible... she's respectful... she's driven."

One does not become a husband or wife overnight. Yes, you do your traditional wedding, say your vows, yada yada yada, and you go from boyfriend/girlfriend to Mister and Missus, but do the rings on the fingers, exchanged vows, and formalities make either of them more responsible? No. "Husband" and "wife" are still titles. Maturity, self-control, and mutual respect are some things that make married couples last. They're also some of the things that made them marry in the first place.

Of course, to each his or her own. Some people are in open relationships and that works just fine. Generally, however, people oppose them, be it pre-marriage or while married, and I'm the same way.

I disagree. First and foremost not all dates end in marriage, most I daresay in fact. Two, dating is a time to explore one's options of partners and should not be restricted to one partner, save IMO when marital comment is secured, even at that some still don't marry.

1 Like

Re: My View On Multiple Dating by UyiIredia(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2013
@ Eze Promoe: Carry go ! I dey ya back. Dating is not equals to marriage.

*yees ! In said 'equals to' not 'equal to'.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Lawconfessor(f): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2013
.....Had been following dis thread mormously from d very new page and had refused comment. Mayb now i am compelled to spew some nonsense- p.s: in every nonsense, der must be an iota of sense.
Gosh!!! Duty calls- coming back to comment biko.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by AfricaMagic(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Useless post from an empty brain. I've known you on this forum as a serial e-flirt, yet instead you should be ashamed of yourself, you are busy buttressing your doggy attitude with trash talk. POINTLESS THREAD!
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Ngokafor(f): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Africa Magic: Useless post from an empty brain. I've known you on this forum as a serial e-flirt, yet instead you should be ashamed of yourself, you are busy buttressing your doggy attitude with trash talk. POINTLESS THREAD!

lolzz!!..na wao!!
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by EzePromoe: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Africa Magic: Useless post from an empty brain. I've known you on this forum as a serial e-flirt, yet instead you should be ashamed of yourself, you are busy buttressing your doggy attitude with trash talk. POINTLESS THREAD!
Sir, please take it easy cus of your BP.

1 Like

Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Lol.I hope you realize ur topic is very controversial,as it might promote infidelity, cheesy.Expect more bashings
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Stick with one partner at a time and end it if things aren't working out, then give yourself time to recuperate before moving onto the next.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by addictiv(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
^^^^ thats d problem, people are no longer ready to stick to one person. There is always backup. So in order not to be disappointed, you just have to let em do what they want cos when you place restrictions on them thats when they ll do worse without you knowing.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 07, 2013
addictiv: ^^^^ thats d problem, people are no longer ready to stick to one person. There is always backup. So in order not to be disappointed, you just have to let em do what they want cos when you place restrictions on them thats when they ll do worse without you knowing.
There're people out there who're ready to be faithful to one partner. It all depends on the agreement at the beginning of the r/ship. What you describe sounds like an open relationship (similar to what the OP is saying as well, although he wants to maintain that it isn't). People in this sort of r/ship lay down the rules from the get-go and it's clear what to expect. There're no surprises. If that conversation doesn't take place, then you're in a committed r/ship involving just the two of you. Going outside that boundary is cheating.

Expecting your partner to be faithful is not placing restrictions on them. Anyone who feels confined by a monogamous r/ship needs to either remain single or find someone else who's willing to tolerate them seeing other people, mainly because they themselves want to be doing the same, while still maintaining a so-called r/ship. Essentially, open r/ships give people the freedom to disrespect each other. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 07, 2013
This thread is funny. Later they'll blame the west for increasing rates of adultery and divorce in Naija lol.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by EzePromoe: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2013
lynpetra: Lol.I hope you realize ur topic is very controversial,as it might promote infidelity, cheesy.Expect more bashings
I think it is more dissident than controversial. Because many tend to stick to the general view of one guy, one GF. Even if you must go on a date, it must be with your GF.
WTF sad
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by kalimera101: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2013
Yield: Stick with one partner at a time and end it if things aren't working out, then give yourself time to recuperate before moving onto the next.
Easier said than done. Referring to 'end it if things aren't working out'
Funny. But I still do it anyway.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by EzePromoe: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sexkillz and Ogugua, we will miss you two sad cry
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Enegod(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Eze Promoe: Sexkillz and Ogugua, we will miss you two sad cry
undecided
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Layiwoo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Eze Promoe: Sexkillz and Ogugua, we will miss you two sad cry
And so oooo angry angry
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Beync(f): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Op you are advocating for multiple relationship or open relationships just becos u can't stand hotter girls before your gf. Well, you will lost count becos the beautiful once they say are not yet born..
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by EzePromoe: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Beync: Op you are advocating for multiple relationship or open relationships just becos u can't stand hotter girls before your gf. Well, you will lost count becos the beautiful once they say are not yet born..
I'm very ok with her, there's nothing needed in a woman she lacks. Just because rice is my best food doesn't make allergic to legumes.
That's exactly what I mean.
When I talk of multiple dating, people keep bringing the common mindset of multiple sex partners. Must there be sex in every relationship? You mean that because I have a GF, I can't go on a flirty date with some other lady
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by AfricaMagic(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Eze Promoe:
It is now official that you are a retard for spewing this gibberish. You are telling me to take it easy. Take a look at me and then yourself, who looks more prone to high BP?
I pity that unlucky woman who will knot the nuptial tie with an he-goat like you
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by AfricaMagic(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
lynpetra: Lol.I hope you realize ur topic is very controversial,as it might promote infidelity, cheesy.Expect more bashings
Don't mind the senseless mofo.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Africa Magic:
Don't mind the senseless mofo.
Take it easy bro.No be fight grin cheesy
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by EzePromoe: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2013
Africa Magic:
It is now official that you are a retard for spewing this gibberish. You are telling me to take it easy. Take a look at me and then yourself, who looks more prone to high BP?
I pity that unlucky woman who will knot the nuptial tie with an he-goat like you
All I can just do is to LOL @ your post. A sane man who pursues a madman for stealing his clothes is also one with him.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by addictiv(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
While i agree with yield. ...... Most of us dont get the op s. Perspective. Primarily Relationships where meant to lead to marrìage then procreation . However so many folks get into relationships for so many reasons most of which 80% involves personal interest. How many of us can sincerely say that when you started dating your current partner, it was based on pure selfless love. The type that makes you give everything just to see that person happy and without expecting anything in return. Even if the person loves you back or not,you just want to create an impact in their lives and affect them positively. If you can boast of this then i must commend you. What most of us re running now, are just trade by batter franchise where we give either our care, attention, funds, sexual gratification in exchange for someones loyalty, respect, security etc. People get into relationships for so many reasons be it emotional, financial ,spiritual, sexual reasons etc. No guy would come straight up n tell a lady that he just wants her for a bedmate n no lady would tell a guy outrightly that she is only in for the financial benefits. They would all hide under the umbrella of love. We see people who give their all in a relationship that lasts for 3 to 11 years and in the end they re left heartbroken. After all the money spent, mental n emotional stress that cant be quantified, time wasted that cant be replaced, at the end you get to have memories you wish can be wiped out. So how does one decide on the partners who share the same ideologies with em with without wasting resources on those who are not on the same page with you?.......mutiple dating comes to mind.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by addictiv(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
cool cool
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by addictiv(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
It doesn't mean that you must sleep around with every folk you go on a date with. But it gives you the opportunity to have variables which you can compare against each other and objectively make a choice which best fits into your lifes goals and desires. So if gf sees someone she feels ll fit into her life better than myself n she wants to know more about that person, she can go on a date with em. Same applies for myself. But from the moment I propse marriage to her . She accepts to be my wife and we get engaged to each other. I would expect her to abide with me, cos she has made her decision objectively after comparative observation of variables. Thus she can be held accontable for any breach.

Note...this is solely my view n personal opinion which i am entitled to.. I am not saying its ideal for everyone.

1 Like

Re: My View On Multiple Dating by AfricaMagic(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
addictiv: While i agree with yield. ...... Most of us dont get the op s. Perspective. Primarily Relationships where meant to lead to marrìage then procreation . However so many folks get into relationships for so many reasons most of which 80% involves personal interest. How many of us can sincerely say that when you started dating your current partner, it was based on pure selfless love. The type that makes you give everything just to see that person happy and without expecting anything in return. Even if the person loves you back or not,you just want to create an impact in their lives and affect them positively. If you can boast of this then i must commend you. What most of us re running now, are just trade by batter franchise where we give either our care, attention, funds, sexual gratification in exchange for someones loyalty, respect, security etc. People get into relationships for so many reasons be it emotional, financial ,spiritual, sexual reasons etc. No guy would come straight up n tell a lady that he just wants her for a bedmate n no lady would tell a guy outrightly that she is only in for the financial benefits. They would all hide under the umbrella of love. We see people who give their all in a relationship that lasts for 3 to 11 years and in the end they re left heartbroken. After all the money spent, mental n emotional stress that cant be quantified, time wasted that cant be replaced, at the end you get to have memories you wish can be wiped out. So how does one decide on the partners who share the same ideologies with em with without wasting resources on those who are not on the same page with you?.......mutiple dating comes to mind.
It's simple. If you are dating any lady and she doesn't live up to your expectation, simply call it a quit and stop holding someone's wife to ransom in false pretenses and pity undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Confess To My Fiancee I Have Been Sleeping With Our Chief Bride's Maid / If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom / Harddon I Don Bleep Up With This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.