Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

My View On Multiple Dating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My View On Multiple Dating (4191 Views)

Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating / The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating / Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View On Multiple Dating by addictiv(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Africa Magic:
It's simple. If you are dating any lady and she doesn't live up to your expectation, simply call it a quit and stop holding someone's wife to ransom in false pretenses and pity undecided
How many guys would do dat when they know they wont eventually end up with the lady....there re even cases that even when the lady knows this she ll still stay for reasons best known to her. I have heard guys who say that they cant marry thier current GF's yet they wont free the chick cos obviously she is just used for intimate gratification. Many folks re not sincere to themselves not to talk of their partners. So therefore its left to thier partners to decide on what they really want..

Personal Opinion.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by AfricaMagic(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
addictiv:
How many guys would do dat when they know they wont eventually end up with the lady....there re even cases that even when the lady knows this she ll still stay for reasons best known to her. I have heard guys who say that they cant marry thier current GF's yet they wont free the chick cos obviously she is just used for intimate gratification. Many folks re not sincere to themselves not to talk of their partners. So therefore its left to thier partners to decide on what they really want..

Personal Opinion.
I don't still get your point. If you aren't satisfy with your GF then I'm afraid that you may not be satisfied with even Oprah Wimfrey as your GF because it is obvious that you will get confused when a supposed better catch comes your way.
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by SeunPlus(f): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by EzePromoe: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
^ Hi madam, how show cool
Re: My View On Multiple Dating by EzePromoe: 11:45pm On May 18, 2015
larride:

I think you still don't understand yourself. There's no way you can love 2 people equally at the same time, with that being said, I guess what you are trying to say is that you wouldn't mind to see say like 3 guys banging your babe, I guess you will just grab a popcorn or join them, so if you are married and the same scenario occurred you won't feel hurt. Why should I be in a relationship then when I can have my way, when I can do whatever I want without putting into consideration my partners feelings? Relationship is all about responsibility, decency, maturity, moral values, respect and love. In a relationship you are expected to bond together into one which in most cases leads into marriage. I'm an African and I respect our culture and values.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Stole My Best Friend's Boyfriend / It Sucks To Be Me Right Now / I Want A Sweet Teen Lesbian Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.