Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. (5940 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Shugarlipz(f): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
I really don't think I'm like dat kiss
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by AbuMikey(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2013

Taking a look at the OP's moniker, all I could do was *SMH*

#walksOuttaThread

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by onimcee1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
And this never made front page while some useless craps do.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Chinboli:

Alrite Limme Talk to my Brother. . . . Just Some Minutes
hmmm, pls do.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Taking a look at the OP's moniker, all I could do was *SMH*

#walksOuttaThread

you re always negative, must u b sentimental?
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by IAMBREEZY: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Please do, you are a shameless man. angry

#iamangry grin
springchicken
Alikaxon: Thanks, I want it to make front page!
don't worry i believe it will make front page

1 Like

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by pmc01(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
sadSeriously, what is this crap?

No certified study to back up your claim; just assumptions here and there.

Sorry, you think you know what you are talking about, but you really don't have an idea.

I can tell you 101 things 'you should know about girls', with just my interaction with them. How does that give a true picture of them

And I see a Front Page campaign... You must be kidding..

#No harm intended though! sad
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2013
pmc01: sadSeriously, what is this crap?

No certified study to back up your claim; just assumptions here and there.

Sorry, you think you know what you are talking about, but you really don't have an idea.

I can tell you 101 things 'you should know about girls', with just my interaction with them. How does that give a true picture of them

And I see a Front Page campaign... You must be kidding..

#No harm intended though! sad
neither do I intend any harm too. Let me enlighten ur ignorance: u people always feel inferior in ur own deductions, until u here it from the u.s psychologists or a source attarched to it. If u study all my thread closely, I don't attarch any source, for I write my articles myself, those people that wrote the ones u copied; like they re nt human beings like u? U people always clap 4 NL guys that copied another man's article to paste, as if they did it theirself, even if I have flaws, I believe so much in myself. Your first few sentence asked for a study to back it up, and who says I can't carry out studies and examinations myself? The problem with u guys is inferiority complex, u don't believe in urself, as if its only the white folks that can carry out studies. Even many studies carried out may still not represent the accurate picture of the general people, yes! For example, one group or something will just say they did study and they arrived at a deduction. That deduction may still not represent the accurate picture of everybody. Here I made deduction, I've studied alot of women over time intensely on this particular issue it has been repeatedly correct. I also gave an example of my sister, when we were growing up, my sister had confirmed it to be true. Alot of girls that has commented here had confirmed it to be true, but doesn't mean there will not be women who this deduction isn't true about, for no matter how intense a study is carried out, some people will still differ from the deduction. Am done.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by AbuMikey(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Alikaxon: you re always negative, must u b sentimental?

Its Your miserable and stupid self that's always Negative.

Sentimental animals talking about people being sentimental .. *smh*

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by AbuMikey(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2013

....and I see them talking about carrying out studies themselves and writing their own articles gringrin

LWKMD gringrin

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by skydeep(f): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2013
When I angrily say a man is stu'pid, I really mean it tongue
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

....and I see them talking about carrying out studies themselves and writing their own articles gringrin

LWKMD gringrin

you re just a nairaland RAT. You re always sounding silly. Your opinion doesn't count anyway.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Toppiano(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
Men:
Do not talk when you are angry, she will quote you
Do what is right even when it is not convenient, she will provoke you to misbehave
Do not argue but rather explain in simple language...because they only believe what they know, what they dont know dont exist
Always tell them what they will gain from discussion, they will listen and obey you
In case of any quarrel, please walk away without a word
jot this down first i dey come
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thumbs up. U re right.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Toppiano: Men:
Do not talk when you are angry, she will quote you
Do what is right even when it is not convenient, she will provoke you to misbehave
Do not argue but rather explain in simple language...because they only believe what they know, what they dont know dont exist
Always tell them what they will gain from discussion, they will listen and obey you
In case of any quarrel, please walk away without a word
jot this down first i dey come
thumbs up. You are correct. U gat brain. Pls reply my pm, we gat to talk.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op, quite true. Nice one.

All Nl guys are wicked.
All Nl guys are jerks.
All Nl guys are....??

#i am angry# nobody shld take me serious ooo
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by AbuMikey(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Alikaxon: you re just a nairaland RAT. You re always sounding silly. Your opinion doesn't count anyway.

Your Bitterness won't take you anywhere bro grin

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
some threads tho.. smhh.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Your Bitterness won't take you anywhere bro grin

Lols, now u re saying am bittered, bcox u re no longer adroit. U initiated this by insulting me(my thread), now u re saying y did I react. I've come to understand in nl that most characters displayed here is not a true representation of them in the real setting. I've learnt here that, insult poured here is fun, Its not my real intention to do so, but I find my self doing it bcox its necessary. It hightens the fun. So, bro; u re talkin abt my bitterness woun't take me anywere, u re deducing falsely, bcox u don't know how far I've gone already, neither did u know if am really bitter. Me telling u that u re nl rat doesn't mean that u re a rat in real setting, am only describing ur attitude here on nl, I will not be suprised if I happen to see u physically looking responsible and having achieved in life. The more we take nl comments and thread serious, the more we being foolish. Nairaland is part and even beyond my leisure, all my aim is geared to have fun at its best, and also educate myself more; getting information nd all that. My topic could b fun nd at d same time educative. So, bros, I see no reason we should behave like enemies, there's no bone of contention. Cheers!!!
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
some guys get time sha..undecided

1 Like

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by AbuMikey(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2013

I'm tha 21st Century Hercules grin

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44 my boss.... A call for frontpage! Seun also. Dear mukina2. Hm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

★Award For Various Famous Romancelanders (2014)★ / Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You / Girls On Low-cut Are The Finest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.