Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2477 Views)

The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship / He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ginomel(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: . by stag: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
She wants d new suv. Solely for herself. You can continue using ur old honda.

Btw, Is she nigerian? undecided
Re: . by oasis01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ok,point made.congrats.
Re: . by ejifranks(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ginomel: Hello everyone,
I just added a SUV to a Honda I have been having for some 7years now.Actually bought the Honda before I got married.

To my greatest surprise, my wife did not value my claim that I bought it for her.She stated that I bought the car for myself because I have always wanted to be identified with a new car again.Meanwhile I am still leaving my old car and even told her that I will be using it more of.

Please, I could have presented the car to her for it to be valued.Is it not a case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it.

I am really confused.

What do you think plsss??
Op what are you really saying u dont sound It?
Re: . by Exponental(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
It depends....
1. Has she always appreciated an honda product?
2. Did u guys talk about u buying anoda car? Is d car a priority?
3. Whose name was it or do u intend registering it? (name doesnt really matter shaaa)
4. Does she have a car? If yes, is there a need for replacement?
It's more to it than wat u just expressed.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
If you can sell the honda and buy a new one it will be alright and it will solve arguments.
Re: . by blank(f): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why not register the car in her name for her to appreciate that you bought it for her.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine is against the buying of cars.
Re: . by baralatie(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
blank: Why not register the car in her for her to appreciate that you bought it for her.
u are in trouble if u try it!
Re: . by pussyeater(m): 1:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Wetin concern me? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2013
Whatever I buy with ma money would be registered under ma name. If ma wife does not like it, then she shud piss up. What is her contribution to the money?

1 Like

Re: . by Lucentbeauty(f): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Austeenx: Well, my religious doctrine is against the buying of cars.

What is your doctrine not against?
Re: . by karo93: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
your story is not clear!

Who owns the SUV? And who is going to drive the SUV?
Re: . by acume: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Leave women with their problems, even if you kill yourself for woman, you are on your own, simply tell your wife you have just added a car to the family, forget about buying car in her name, all purchases should be done in your name or at most Mr and mrs . good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dear Future Husband / Silliest Things You Have Ever Done Because Of The Presence Of A Girl. / Embarrassed And Confused...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.