Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 (38799 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Seun Osewa Is Our Mandela In Nigeriav: Freedom Of Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by profvic3: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
what is this fat okukpe spewing?ow can you compare one of Africa's finest to Jonathan who is not known outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Cabsso(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: Maybe! he would be our Mandela in the zoo!

Zoo Mandela! grin
Hahaha okupe is playin politics 4dis statement am sure his acct wil b credited wit billions by Nigerian mandela
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by niceeric(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2013
someone is desperately seeking a political appointment.....
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2013
I think Jonathan is the god of Nigeria. Let's all bown down and worship him in spirit and in truth.

I expect this from one of the butt lickers in government very soon. There's no limit to sycophancy.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by obinoral(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2013
So sitting wih ASUU for 13hours is a yardstick to comapre our amiable president to a legend of africa? The only thing that will makes our noble president gets a little close to madiba is to forget 2015,

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by INFOTECH2: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2013
suleiman16: President Jonathan Is Our
Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

DOYIN OKUPE: > "Nelson Mandela was a great leader, he lived his life for the people of South Africa.

"I check through the history of Nigeria, among our past and present leaders, the only one we call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan. There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU."

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, Do you agree with Okupe that GEJ is the equivalent of Mandela here in Nigeria.?

You cannot equate 13hours with 27 years. Jonathan is a good man but he needs to be firmer with taking prompt decisions. I wish him Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by FKseun(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2013
I wonder how Doyin Okupe's children and family members are taking the public display of stupidity by their own. Even Wada Nas didn't have it this bad!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ocheejemb: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2013
suleiman16: President Jonathan Is Our
Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

DOYIN OKUPE: > "Nelson Mandela was a great leader, he lived his life for the people of South Africa.

"I check through the history of Nigeria, among our past and present leaders, the only one we call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan. There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU."

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, Do you agree with Okupe that GEJ is the equivalent of Mandela here in Nigeria.?

If this guy really said this, he is a shameless bastard, 13 hours with ASUU? compared to 27 years in jail

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Please Moderator move this thread to the Joke section of Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by yfo: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Jonathan has been a far busier president than Mandela ever was. Mandela took over a South Africa that was for all intents and purposes, already developed, with infrastructure, power, good schools etc etc already in place. All he did was basically sit in his airconditioned office drinking tea and preaching peace and reconciliation. Jonathan on the other hand, is out there on the streets, in the hot sun, commissioning rail projects.

i havent posted in a while but the stupidity in this is far too great to ignore.
mandela entered power when two tribes (the white and blacks) were in a deep conflict and yet he managed to reconcile the two sides without bloodshed...compare this to jona's handling of the northern crises and the resultant bloodshed, and now tell me who is the better leader?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by adami1: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2013
what do you think Doyin Okupe is smoking at presidential villa ?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by debicy(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2013
this man with his mouth. he's been over fed by GEJ admin so we shd expect such.
mandela my ass!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by kabba7(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Joathann is Okupe's fathers Mandelal.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jibosqie(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Jonathan has been a far busier president than Mandela ever was. Mandela took over a South Africa that was for all intents and purposes, already developed, with infrastructure, power, good schools etc etc already in place. All he did was basically sit in his airconditioned office drinking tea and preaching peace and reconciliation. Jonathan on the other hand, is out there on the streets, in the hot sun, commissioning rail projects, commissioning power projects, steel plants, airports, road projects, fighting ASUU, fighting Boko Haram, and all these other developmental issues.

In fact if Mandela had ruled in Nigeria, I doubt he would have been more effective than say the late President Yar'Adua or maybe Abdulsalami Abubakar. Jonathan is a dynamic leader. A man of action.
Your Papa no go die better oh!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.
pure rubbish..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ZURYZEST(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2013
So just because he spoke with ASUU for 13 hours make him Mandela?

I pity my fellow Nigerians.

" There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU."
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by bighorlus(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2013
Mandela impacted his country when he wasnt in power and when he finally gained power. He left after his first term to continue to impact the greater world. Maybe Gej can set that example. But till then I haven't seen traces of a mande.. not to mention mandela in any of our leaders.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by OperaMini1(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2013
Such reckless statements have become the hallmark of this government, and that's why they'd keep on loosing the respect of Nigerians online and offline.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by afolajohn: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2013
Who this Doyin okupe to equate Madiba to Ebele Jonathan. What has he sacrifice? Mtchweee
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2013
dayokanu: Shepopotamus Jonathan is Jesus Christ

Retardeen Jonathan is Mandela

I guess someone would call their children Spider man
yes o, that his FAT son is incredible hawk.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by tlops(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2013
How can someone be this biased ( not to insult the man). GEJ will not even dare call himself that. Any ways paid praise singers must chop!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2013
y-fo:

i havent posted in a while but the stupidity in this is far too great to ignore.
mandela entered power when two tribes (the white and blacks) were in a deep conflict and yet he managed to reconcile the two sides without bloodshed...compare this to jona's handling of the northern crises and the resultant bloodshed, and now tell me who is the better leader?
you don't even need to try to explain anything to d@ retard.. He won't jst understand anything. How can someone type all d@ piece °ƒ trash! A mandela that has a nobel peace prize to his name. GEJ isn't even worth mentioning when we talk abt ƬђΞ great Madiba.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by lakesider(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2013
Yes o he is d mandela
Thats why
1.ASSU is on strike
2.thats y kidnapping has increased
3.thats why power supply has droped
4.thats y he and his wife go for medical abroad
5.thats y he gave presidential pardon to a thief
6.thats y lagos ibadan express road is a death trap
7.that y poverty has increased
8.thats why he got drunk at AU Assembly
I m sure okupe was drunk too when he said this.this Gej has turned nigeria affair to beer parlour affair.smh

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by teejan: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2013
Now, I can see that Okupe is high on some cheap stuff, comparing a clueless man with no ideology to Mandela, in some climes jonathan wouldn't even become a councillor!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by bighorlus(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2013
Sammyelgen: pure rubbish..
Seconded.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by stantob(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2013
Doyin Okupe president Jonathan is your Mandela.
Okupe, you are an Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ccollins(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2013
Mr, okupe is a clown,when is he going to stop this his abominable talks. Give due respect to mandela madibu at least now he is dead and stop being a confusionist

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by familysms: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
ok

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by tomakint: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
What many Ignoramus here don't seem to know is that, even if the great Madiba Mandela was to be a Nigerian President, he would be rubbished, Nigerians are terribly difficult set of humans to be governed! Jonathan may not have attained to the height of Mandela but by Nigerian standard and with his politics of 'reaching out to his political foes' makes him come closer! I am yet to see any President in the history of this country as magnanimous as Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! cool

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
profvic3: what is this fat okukpe spewing?ow can you compare one of Africa's finest to Jonathan who is not known outside Nigeria
point °ƒ correction--He is A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ not one.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by khattab02: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hahaha ..lol. This thread suppose dey joke section. lol!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by tomakint: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
jibosqie: Your Papa no go die better oh!
Why involve his father in this now? That's the problem with you young ones here, I thought clown like you would take time to read through what ROSSIKKE put up there before you comment......and if really you are ok mentally, you would have noticed that he said nothing but the absolute truth about Jonathan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, His Wife And Children In Family Selfie / Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.