Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 (38803 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Seun Osewa Is Our Mandela In Nigeriav: Freedom Of Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by dabossman(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
I think someone needs to slap some sense into this Doyin Okupe dude. I'd nominate the President himself to do us the honours. Okupe's job is to make the President look good. This political jobber is doing the exact opposite.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by obinoral(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
tomakint: What many Ignoramus here don't seem to know is that, even if the great Madiba Mandela was to be a Nigerian President, he would be rubbished, Nigerians are terribly difficult set of humans to be governed! Jonathan may not have attained to the height of Mandela but by Nigerian standard and with his politics of 'reaching out to his political foes' makes him come closer! I am yet to see any President in the history of this country as magnanimous as Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! cool
magnanimous in what sense? That our president have not prosecute any corruption cases under him, that ASUU is still on strike, that our president was witch hunting some pdp members. I knw goodluck is a good man but he pretends alot let people know you for whom you are. He can only be the nigeria president for 8yrs after that what next?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Jabioro: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
This an insult on Mandela..
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ceejay80s(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sophy Datti: [color=#990000][/color]Nigerians are the cause of their problems,what is so special about GEJ sitting with ASUU for 13hrs?what is he meant for?is that now why they are called public servants?They are suppose to serve the public.After the 13hrs of meeting did it yeild anything positive?This is the sixth month of the strike,students have been at home for half a year and you compare the failed president to mandela!He is not even an inch like him!GEJ has succeded in ruining this country!Nothing is moving well.If you the youths do not stand up and fight for your rights nothing will change,these greedy politicians will continue to ruin your lives,stand up today and be the mandela of nigeria,BE WISE,BE BRAVE!
fight for what?
These same youth will end up worse and greedy in future.
Gej was once a youth and people were ruling
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by chucky234(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.
If GEJ is our Mandela for remodelling airports with substandard China products,filling pot-holes on major roads with alsphats and expanding the agricultural sector what then will you say of those presidents who built the airports,roads and established the agricultural sector?
The fact that GEJ is clueless dumb is an open secret, he can never be half the man Madiba was.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Richiy(f): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
That Doyin is simply an SOB.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by rman: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
todayguest: Nigeria is a wonderful country. We're the best, when it comes to insults and destructive criticisms on govts and persons of authority. However, for solutions,we've none. Not too long, I saw a thread with the caption. " If you were made the President, how will you fix the country" Surprisingly, all the entries submitted were clueless and empty of solutions or ideas. Yet,these are the same people calling GEJ clueless. We need to change our attitude. That, is the first step to greatness.

That is why all Nigerians did not contest for the post of president and can't be president.
You analogy is poor. Asking people on a public forum what they will do if they were made president and expecting serious answers.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by phillip001(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
this man is an id-iot
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by bebechuks: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
No b only mandela, na Azikwe!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by abbeysteph: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Guy u must be a nincoompop 4 sayn jonathan is better dan mandela,if all d jargons u wrote below ar ur reasons as sayn dat THEN u ar just an educated illiterates.dazallquote author=ROSSIKE]Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.[/quote]
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by onayemi1: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pursuit of what to eat and stay relevant is driving our presidential attack dog to dangerous level. Okupe should be ashamed of himself.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by politicalpastor: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
WHO IS THIS BASTARD COMPAIRING JONATHAN WITH PAPA NELSON MANDELA?
BARRACK OBAMA COULD NOT BE COMPAIRE TO N, MADELLA , TALKLESS OF
JONATHAN. THIS TOYIN OKUPE IS BECOMING STUPID . HE NEED A MEDICAL
CHECK UP @ THE PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL , SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIS BRAIN.
IDIOTS.

suleiman16: President Jonathan Is Our
Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

DOYIN OKUPE: > "Nelson Mandela was a great leader, he lived his life for the people of South Africa.

"I check through the history of Nigeria, among our past and present leaders, the only one we call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan. There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU."

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, Do you agree with Okupe that GEJ is the equivalent of Mandela here in Nigeria.?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by PTAwal: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
How on earth can jona be like mandela. Jona is just like Anini. He can never be a legend. God bless a good leader.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by andyanders: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2013

DOYIN OKUPE: > "Nelson Mandela was a great leader, he lived his life for the people of South Africa.

"I check through the history of Nigeria, among our past and present leaders, the only one we call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan. There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU."

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, Do you agree with Okupe that GEJ is the equivalent of Mandela here in Nigeria.?

Okukpe is just defending the food on his table. Why wouldn't Okukpe say that Jonathan is his God after despite his dubious character he is still been given an appointment withe present government.

So, Jonathan is the Mandela to Okukpe and his immediate family but not to Nigeria of Africa.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Princess2be(f): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
REVEALED: Why US President Obama Can’t Use iPhone
https://www.nairaland.com/1546712/revealed-why-us-president-obama#20058193
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Drdreluv: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
PLS SHUT De HELL Up.....what happen to lagos ibadan express way,benini ore road, 500billion SURE P fund had enter voice mail ,unemploment rate is running so high, he hasn't done anything yet He keep romancing with corruption,rootless boko hamer still terrorizing the county, electricity still bad! As for me he had not done any thing.
ROSSIKE: Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by wittytezzy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=johnmartus][/quote] u must b a realy funny guy
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by rattlesnake(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
madiba has been insulted by a pig
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by 49cents(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
I am not a fan of GEJ a bit, I will not cast my vote for him next two years BUT looking back since 1999 when it comes to not tibkering with the electoral process, and facing the electricity challenge, Agricultural and petroleum reforms he has done better than his predecessor

I'd rather 'waste' my vote on Pat Utomi and his likes with the hope that they won't be discouraged by a despairing electorate

GEJ is not a Mandela he is just a victim of power who does all he does just to remain in power........Mandela set an example of what leadership is thus he won't remain in power after sacrificing 27years of his life in a small concrete wall cell!

If GEJ can fix up INEC make it truly independent enough so that the electoral process would be one that ensure that the best people win then I will kneel before him and kiss not his feet but the very grounds he threads

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Policewoman(f): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Effects of too much Amala and Ewedu.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Swizdoe(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Guy you are talking too much...... @ topic I knw most peepz in the presidency like Rudeben Abati, hammered Gulak and Okupe himselfare pretenders, deceivers and sycophants.... They see the truth but won't say it because wat dey want 2 chop....... Goodluck and mandela can never ever be in the same class...... First of all, mandela fought for the freedom of his people before he was deemed fit to rule unlike mr joelantern than rose to the presidency through sheer luck (if yaradua was alive, am sure okupe would have a rethink b4 spewing this trash). Secondly, after serving his people for one term, mandela refused to go for another term even though the people wanted him to while since 2011 all we hear 4rm the presidency is 2015, 2015 as if jesus is coming in 2015.... Power tussle and struggle here and there in his party all because of 2015.... It is a pity that okupe point is that GEJ had 13hrs meeting with ASUU yet ASUU is still on strike... I fink this okupe boy needs to go for a medical checkup at AR0.... A government of mediocrity

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by 1stola: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
If I ever see that foolish Doyin and I have my way, I will shoot him 3 bullets in the leg and also give him Two hot slaps.
What a stupidd man

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by kid7soccer(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
U don see madness, how can GJ be our mandela, a man dat his govt has the highest record of corruption. This is a disgrace and shame.

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by babamutum: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Doyin Okupe's hallucinations have reached an alarming level.It is now clear that a quick psychiatric examination is required. Doyin has become increasingly repulsive, shameless and he will make even goebles protest in his grave. He gives spinners a bad name. he should bury himself in shame for even contemplating the idea of comparing Jonathan to Mandela. I believe he is now a laughting stock all over the world. How much deeper can a man sink. Okupe has hit rock bottom. There is no redemption.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by fijiano202(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Its only in nigeria that you will see the presidency and its cabinet SYNCHRONIZE with Stewpidity.Thumbs up Doyin Okupe,am still waiting for u to compare him to one of ur gods
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by bobbyrox(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2013

He ain't no Mandela there can never be a Mandela Nigeria leaders are so selfish. He is not even close to Mandela's legacy what Mandela did was not about road, airport and agriculture am even disappointed to see some folks comment saying he (GEJ) because he did some small project you are comparing him to some who fought for justice and libration of his country. that why they are celebrating him not because of road or power. but because of what he did and it change his. county for good but GEJ ain't even close to what obasanjo did talk for of a legend Nelson Mandela
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by bobbyrox(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2013

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by 1stola: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
todayguest: Nigeria is a wonderful country. We're the best, when it comes to insults and destructive criticisms on govts and persons of authority. However, for solutions,we've none. Not too long, I saw a thread with the caption. " If you were made the President, how will you fix the country" Surprisingly, all the entries submitted were clueless and empty of solutions or ideas. Yet,these are the same people calling GEJ clueless. We need to change our attitude. That, is the first step to greatness.

shut up ur mouth.
do u have any idea in ur skull?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by yomip3t(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
I DEY LAUGH OOOO...... OKUPE The best Comedian in Naija.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by stinggy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Where did GEJ preach hate and divisive politics? Some of you guys really have problems. Last picture I saw of GEJ he was donning a full Babariga with cap on his visit to the Emir of Kano.

What abt PDP rally in Anambra State?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by maclatunji: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2013

Yeeeeee! This is an abomination.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by stinggy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Where did GEJ preach hate and divisive politics? Some of you guys really have problems. Last picture I saw of GEJ he was donning a full Babariga with cap on his visit to the Emir of Kano.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.