Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. (7658 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by gurnam: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
No government has divided this country in tribal and religious lines like this.

It's not entirely Jonathan fault ...the Ibos have contributed largely to that division.

The same thing that the late Sardauna and Akintola said about them generations ago....they are repeating it because they are very close to the corridor of power.

Even the Ijaws that own Jonathan are not this hateful..and more accommodating to criticism of the administration..unlike the Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2013
kettykin:
The companies came to lagos as a result of lagos being the capital of nigeria with the view of being closer to regulatory bodies set up by the government.
The igbo business men and traders are there because of access to the deep sea port in apapa where they're required to clear their goods because of absence of deep sea port in the Niger delta and uncompletion of the onitsha ports ..
All that is changing with 2 deep sea port in Niger delta in onitsha , large scale infrastructure investment in the east, international airport, independent power projects, large shopping malls large scale industrial cities, relocation of regulatory bodies to abuja , relocation of LNG to port Harcourt and the future relocation of oil companies to Niger delta
If these companies came to Lagos because it was the country's capital, why was the HQs of Nafcon not in Lagos but Onne in Rivers State?
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OneNaira6: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles:

look at this shameless liar.

You Surprised He's A Liar? Since I've Known Him On NL That Boy Has Not Said One Truth. Even When You Catch Him Red Handed In A Lie, He Still Shamelessly Maintain That Lie.

1 Like

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2013
One_Naira:

Awe You Poor Thing. I See Someone Here Is Mistaking Ibadan For Oshimili. Ndo Ooo, Damn What A Terrible Place You Grew Up In. Men Ibadan Sucks. I Pity Those From There. Now I Know Why You So Desperately Claim Delta In Which You're not Part Of. Damn.
Why can't you come with fact(s) to prove I'm lying? Asaba is the same with the SE in terms of lack of water. They both have red earth (sand) which makes them look dirty. To my peeps from other parts of the country, when it is January the trademark of Igbo people, whether Delta or SE, will be in their shoes and the weels of their vehicles. They are always red. They return to other parts of the country with heap of dirty cloths because no water to wash. Their streams are muddy.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OneNaira6: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2013
pussyeater:
Fu<k you! IDEOT
Go and Die

Why Don't You Do Me The Favour Of Going First And Burn In He11 While You At It.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2013
kettykin:
How does telling the truth with hard facts and analysis translate to hatred, the fact is that lagos is running on borrowed legs and the real owner of the legs (Niger Delta) has woken up from its slumber and is coming for its legs

Did Lagos beg Nigeria to give it the borrowed legs, uhn?

Is Lagos responsible for making your SE caves inhabitable, uhn? grin grin

Was it the Yorubas in Lagos that coersed oil companies to relocate all from their bases in SS to avoid facing prolonged kidnapping, robbery, etc, uhn?

Was Lagos responsible for making your SE states undeveloped? grin

Look, Yell "Lagos" from now till eternity, those Lagos (Yorubas) is meant for will be meant for them till Jesus comes.!!!

Its just its only pitiable you Iboes, each day you wake from your beds, cant help but look at the place get BETTER & BETTER WITH ITS FAMILY STATES IN SW right IN YOUR EYES.......but MORE PITIABLE & WORSE that you cant just get any sense of belonging from the natives. !!! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by fijiano202(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2013
kettykin:
How does telling the truth with hard facts and analysis translate to hatred, the fact is that lagos Economy is running on borrowed/Stolen Niger Delta legs and the real owner of the legs (Niger Delta) has woken up from its slumber and is coming for its legs
What should be your major concern is how long Lagos Economy can continue running on the stolen legs of Niger Delta
how can u claim you are educated,your words are stewpid and naive,do you honestly think Delta and Enugu would develop as much as Lagos if the capital of Nigera was moved there,Lagos is called the Center of Excellence and the Comercial Capital of the nation for a reason.try to remove tribalism from the way u think cos it would hinder ur growth alot,even if they build seaport in all south east state,IGR of Lagos would still surpass it all and when did Rivers state turn into an igbo land,rather than to work on the states u have u are looking for a new state to give ur region a new image

1 Like

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by donphilopus: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2013
Laughing at thread!

1 Like

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OneNaira6: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

Why can't you come with fact(s) to prove I'm lying? Asaba is the same with the SE in terms of lack of water. They both have red earth (sand) which makes them look dirty. To my peeps from other parts of the country, when it is January the trademark of Igbo people, whether Delta or SE, will be in their shoes and the weels of their vehicles. They are always red. They return to other parts of the country with heap of dirty cloths because no water to wash. Their streams are muddy.

Like I Said I'm Sorry For How Pitiful Your Ibadan Is. Luckily For You, The Rest Of The World Is Not Like That So Stop Assuming It is. There Is Ghetto And Luckily Non Ghetto In The World. I'm Sorry You Grew Up In The Ghetto, Heck The Ghetto Is Better Than What You Experienced Based On Your Description. I'm So Sorry. Ibadan Is Just Piece Of Sh1t,Stuck In The 1340A.D. Damn. Ndoooooo. Don't Worry God Will Bless YouAnd Get You Out Of Poverty so You Can Get Out Of That He11hole. May God Help You

1 Like

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2013
One_Naira:

Like I Said I'm Sorry For How Pitiful Your Ibadan Is. Luckily For You, The Rest Of The World Is Not Like That So Stop Assuming It is. There Is Ghetto And Luckily Non Ghetto In The World. I'm Sorry You Grew Up In The Ghetto, Heck The Ghetto Is Better Than What You Experienced Based On Your Description. I'm So Sorry. Ibadan Is Just Piece Of Sh1t,Stuck In The 1340A.D. Damn. Ndoooooo. Don't Worry God Will Bless YouAnd Get You Out Of Poverty Do You Can Get Out Of That He11hole. May God Help You
If you can't come with facts that I'm lying keep shut.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OneNaira6: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

If you can't come with facts that I'm lying keep shut.

You Are A Well Known Liar. Remember Yoruba To Iteskiri To Itsekiri/Yoruba And Still Maintaining That Lie Even When Busted. To Be Honest, I Now Understand Why. We Welcome You To Delta NL Dude. Judging By The He11 You Came From, A Fantasy Out Of It Online Shouldn't Be destroyed. No Wonder You All Claim Lagos. I'm So Greatful I'm Not From SW

3 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Ayekotoo(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2013
One_Naira:

You Are A Well Known Liar. Remember Yoruba To Iteskiri To Itsekiri/Yoruba And Still Maintaining That Lie Even When Busted. To Be Honest, I Now Understand Why. We Welcome You To Delta NL Dude. Judging By The He11 You Came From, A Fantasy Out Of It Online Shouldn't Be destroyed. No Wonder You All Claim Lagos. I'm So Greatful I'm Not From SW
Is there no yoruba in Kogi state? infact, yoruba is one of the three major tribes in kogi but you can never see them whining and crying like new born babies seeking for breast- milk. we never claim middlebelt despite having a very large kinsmen as indigenes. but see you igbos claiming south south because of oil. smh

1 Like

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2013
One_Naira:

My dad is Itsekiri and my mum is Yoruba. Since Itsekiri are from Yoruba, I can always claim to be Yoruba. My Itsekiri name is Eyimofe. Doesn't that also sound Yoruba?
I won't join you anymore in derailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2013
Ayekotoo:
Is there no yoruba in Kogi state? infact, yoruba is one of the three major tribes in kogi but you can never see them whining and crying like new born babies seeking for breast- milk. we never claim middlebelt despite having a very large kinsmen as indigenes. but see you igbos claiming south south because of oil. smh
No mind that empty flatheaded One_Biafran Pound. He kept vigil on this thread yet we and the OP were seriously dealt with by informed minds.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OneNaira6: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2013
Ayekotoo:

WTF Is This Dude Yarning Up And Down For? I Guess This Nigg@ Can't Read. They Claim Most Educated. I'm Glad That Myth Was Busted Cause That's An Insult To All Nigerians. As Much As You All Try To Derail The Topic, The Fact Still Remains, Despite All That Fake IGR You All Paraded Around For Awhile, Real Stats From The Federal Government Shows That Delta That's Gone Through Alot of Inward Fights Is Still Outdoing Una. Even SE That Started From Square One Is Neck To Neck With Una. What A Damn Shame Yet These Are The People That Desperately Want To Control Other Regions Using APC. I Think I Speak For All When I Say If You Guys Cannot Even Manage Your Region, How The F2k Una Plan To Manage Others?

2 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OneNaira6: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
My dad is Itsekiri and my mum is Yoruba. Since Itsekiri are from Yoruba, I can always claim to be Yoruba. My Itsekiri name is Eyimofe. Doesn't that also sound Yoruba?
I won't join you anymore in derailing this thread.

Lmao. This Man Is So Shameful. So You Didn't Remember You're Iteskiri Till Half Way Through Your Days On NL And The Only Reason You Remembered Is Because Real Deltans Were Asking You To Stay Out Of Delta Business. And You Didn't Remember You're Half Iteskiri/Half Yoruba Till You Were Busted Of Claiming Yoruba In The Beginning Of Your Days On NL. Infact, You Tried To Deny You Ever Claimed Anything Else Beside Iteskiri. Lmfaoooo. You Are Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2013
One_Naira:

Lmao. This Man Is So Shameful. So You Didn't Remember You're Iteskiri Till Half Way Through Your Days On NL And The Only Reason You Remembered Is Because Real Deltans Were Asking You To Stay Out Of Delta Business. And You Didn't Remember You're Half Iteskiri/Half Yoruba Till You Were Busted Of Claiming Yoruba In The Beginning Of Your Days On NL. Infact, You Tried To Deny You Ever Claimed Anything Else Beside Iteskiri. Lmfaoooo. You Are Pathetic
[s][quote author=One_Naira]
Rubbish.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by OneNaira6: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
No mind that empty flatheaded One_Biafran Pound. He kept vigil on this thread yet we and the OP were seriously dealt with by informed minds.

Informed Minds? Someone Help Me Out Did Any Of Outer-Act Anything The OP Said? All I See Was Derailment And Denying Existence Of The Link. Someone Help Me Out, Any Real Opposition?

Typical Yoruba. If They Can't Achieve It, They'll Claim it
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2013
Ayekotoo:
LoL...is that what u ppl keep trying ur best to change to make sure the Igbo's dissasociate themselves from there kins in d southsouth...lol'''kogi,kwara and d rest is part of the middle belt, have been part of d north. I thankgod Lai mohammed has made it clear that if Nigeria divides 2day or 2morrow o, the north is not giving out any inch of der land to any part of d south so u better start kissing der asses goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by kettykin: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2013
fijiano202: how can u claim you are educated,your words are stewpid and naive,do you honestly think Delta and Enugu would develop as much as Lagos if the capital of Nigera was moved there,Lagos is called the Center of Excellence and the Comercial Capital of the nation for a reason.try to remove tribalism from the way u think cos it would hinder ur growth alot,even if they build seaport in all south east state,IGR of Lagos would still surpass it all and when did Rivers state turn into an igbo land,rather than to work on the states u have u are looking for a new state to give ur region a new image
If lagos was never the capital of Nigeria the lagos economy would not be up to Edo state economy, lagos would have ended up worse than a fishing community and would not have sustained state hood, but alas lagos became the federal capital and was built by all nigerians.
Would Abuja have amounted to any thing if not for its federal capital status?

3 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by kettykin: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2013
St_Black:

Did Lagos beg Nigeria to give it the borrowed legs, uhn?

Is Lagos responsible for making your SE caves inhabitable, uhn? grin grin

Was it the Yorubas in Lagos that coersed oil companies to relocate all from their bases in SS to avoid facing prolonged kidnapping, robbery, etc, uhn?

Was Lagos responsible for making your SE states undeveloped? grin

Look, Yell "Lagos" from now till eternity, those Lagos (Yorubas) is meant for will be meant for them till Jesus comes.!!!

Its just its only pitiable you Iboes, each day you wake from your beds, cant help but look at the place get BETTER & BETTER WITH ITS FAMILY STATES IN SW right IN YOUR EYES.......but MORE PITIABLE & WORSE that you cant just get any sense of belonging from the natives. !!! grin grin grin grin grin
Even the South East states as they are today 43 years after been flattened during the uncivil war are very much developed and better than any south west state that has never experienced invasion, war or destruction the exception of lagos state
You only need to know about the land use act and other quasi and superficially dubious decrees made after the civil war to understand how Niger delta foolishly lost their oil revenues and oil companies to lagos all in the name of one nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
One_Naira:

Informed Minds? Someone Help Me Out Did Any Of Outer-Act Anything The OP Said? All I See Was Derailment And Denying Existence Of The Link. Someone Help Me Out, Any Real Opposition?

Typical Yoruba. If They Can't Achieve It, They'll Claim it
LoL...do u mind dem d moment sm1 exposes them and they begin to feel insecure they all start claiming lagos, or turn the topic into a yoruba vs Igbo thread... Poor things'''

2 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Ayekotoo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
One_Naira:
WTF Is This Dude Yarning Up And Down For? I Guess This Nigg@ Can't Read. They Claim Most Educated. I'm Glad That Myth Was Busted Cause That's An Insult To All Nigerians.
Your plan is to derail this thread. who busted it? how? what parameters did they use? common sense should tell you, Southwest has the largest tertiary institutions in Nigeria. 60% of all the tertiary schools in Nigeria are owned by the yorubas, hence, for every single higher institution in southwest, 70% of yoruba indegenes are being admitted not only that figure out their GPs and compare with your glorified high schools you called universities.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Ayekotoo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
One_Naira:

you are very ignorant! check this capitalized names if they are not itsekiris and if they are not yoruboid. lol
Richard MOFE DAMIJO, ORITSHE FEMI, AYO ORISHAjofor, OMAWUMI, OMATSEYE, micheal OLOROGUN Ibru, EYIFEMI, et all
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Ayekotoo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
kettykin:
Even the South East states as they are today 43 years after been flattened during the uncivil war are very much developed and better than any south west state that has never experienced invasion, war or destruction the exception of lagos state
You only need to know about the land use act and other quasi and superficially dubious decrees made after the civil war to understand how Niger delta foolishly lost their oil revenues and oil companies to lagos all in the name of one nigeria
what makes your southeast more developed than southwest? you kids won't stop cracking our ribs. what's your definition of development? until you reply my questions, this trash above belongs to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Ayekotoo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...do u mind dem d moment sm1 exposes them and they begin to feel insecure they all start claiming lagos, or turn the topic into a yoruba vs Igbo thread... Poor things'''
what you people fail to understand is that, as a yoruba, we are supposed to defend every inch of our territory. no yoruba claims Lagos but they defend it cos its their own. same as other western states. I can say am from Oyo in the palace of Alaafin, can you Igbo say that in the palace of Alaafin if you won't be beheaded?

2 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Sloan: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ayekotoo:
what you people fail to understand is that, as a yoruba, we are supposed to defend every inch of our territory. no yoruba claims Lagos but they defend it cos its their own. same as other western states. I can say am from Oyo in the palace of Alaafin, can you Igbo say that in the palace of Alaafin if you won't be beheaded?

So on point! Ibos get mad because Yorubas tell them straight that because Nigeria allows them access to Lagos or any of our lands does not mean they will ever own a square cm of it! My dad is from Ife Ooye and mum is from Oyo Alaafin and with my Yoruba brothers, I will defend Lagos to the hilt until the last ibo land thief is put to the sword, we will defend it to the last man and we will defend it from the front starting in Asaba, from just after the Niger bridge so thieves and vagabonds have no foot hold even in the Mid West! We will defend our lands from the front as far as Ore and will patrol our borders with the meanest of machines and destructive weapons, and every land grabber will be turned back without visa at our border post in the most outlying parts of Western Nigeria.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Sloan: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ayekotoo:

Ibos are doing the same only they are defending their lands with tribalism, xenophobia and discrimination so none ibos will never even have any desire to go there and live! Their land is small, red earthed which makes it unattractive already but by the time you consider their unfriendliness and racism and how you could end up in a pot of soup to be eaten for lunch, you will do yourself a lot of good by just moving to Borni state or Sokoto state. That is why even their own ibos spend as little time as possible in Iboland and go quickly before they end up in another man's stomach!
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ayekotoo:
you are very ignorant! check this capitalized names if they are not itsekiris and if they are not yoruboid. lol
Richard MOFE DAMIJO, ORITSHE FEMI, AYO ORISHAjofor, OMAWUMI, OMATSEYE, micheal OLOROGUN Ibru, EYIFEMI, et all

So Olorogun Ibru is now Itsekiri. May be god of igbe sammer your head. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
gurnam:

Working with your figures:

PAYE...mostly from personal income tax of oil workers.....42.565 billion 93.34%

Others sources ( From other levies on oil related coys) ... 2.653 billion 5.82%

Direct assessment ( on what ?). .123billion. 0.30%

Road taxes. ( thugs setting up road blocks). .244billion. 0.54%

Total. 45.585billion

It clearly established that you are just showboating over nothing here...as the bulk of the IGR comes from oil and allied services and not from the ingenuity of the state internal revenue officials...

I can showboat all day long. My question remains, how can small delta overran Oyo, Ogun,Osun, Ondo and Ekiti in IGR. What you see from the Paye tax is more people working abi. Where is this industrialization noise in the southwest how come the numbers from your region minus Lagos don't show payroll effects.
Also, if you look at the Rivers and Lagos numbers, paye accounts for a very higher percentage.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
No government has divided this country in tribal and religious lines like this.

Keep it up Liar, No go look for your papa angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles:

Keep it up Liar, No go look for your papa angry angry angry angry angry angry
LoL...me sef don tell am b4 o,
If e no take time n junior brother na half yoruba/half kanuri,
U knw how this ppl behave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics / Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Movement Of Cattle And Herdsmen Banned In Bauchi & Plateau After 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.