Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity (35333 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by denzel2009: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2013
Tolexander: and what is this you airhead have written?

How won't a woman that saw herself married to a man that is not up to her standard engage in infidelity?

Have you swallowed lukudi? What's this gibberish?
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Tolexander: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
denzel2009:

Have you swallowed lukudi? What's this gibberish?
you can go to hell to ask if you really wanna know.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Akshow: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
pussyeater:
Oga sharrapp jor! What do u knw! U think marriage is about looks! IDEOT
ewu Burundi. in ur twisted brain sophisticated means beauty abi? oponu sowenu
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Akshow: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
denzel2009:

See the thought pattern of a supposed human. Cos she is way out of his league gave her the freedom to cheat on her husband? Your head is not correct!
I give up on u thick skulled m.ooron. With ur reasoning even if u are thrice intelligent u will still be steeewpid
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
pussyeater:
Who is ur mum?!

Your mother!!! Iya eeeeee
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
faakay:

Your mother!!! Iya eeeeee

Iyalayeeeeeeeee! Eleriibu
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Akshow: ewu Burundi. in ur twisted brain sophisticated means beauty abi? oponu sowenu
U such an IDEOT!

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by debybeautyworld(f): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
My pple abeg make una no vex make l tak style sell my market. We @ Debby Beauty World have in stock grade 5A Brazilian nd Peruvian virgin human hair @ a vry affordable price. Available in stock now is 16-28 inches, natural colour #2, but it can be dyed to any desired colour. We guarantee dat our hair is 100% original virgin human hair, it doesn't shed or tangle. Our hair cmes in a single piece in 1 pack nd weighs 100g. In d spirit of d season of luv nd gift, we re currently offering 20% discount on purchases above 1 piece plus free shipping to any state in Nigeria. We also hv 2014 cow leather ladies costume wrist watches of various designs. For more inquiry visit us on facebook @ www.facebook.com/debbybeautyworld or email us @ nkanyi.deborah@gmail.com. U can also call us on 08065997156. God bless u

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
pussyeater:
Iyalayeeeeeeeee! Eleriibu

U such an idiottt! O de ni se orire! Olofo! Sango lo ma pa eee

iyayalayee oni ku reeeeeee! Iya e ati baba ma fi oju sun ekun e ni...

Iwo asi ere yi! U think u can open ur basket mouth and talk to ppl anyaw online....

Lo ku men....motherfuuucccckkeeerrr

Enu e bi elebolo

Esu ma ko ilekun ileyin, infact ayilala ma san pa eeee

Iyalayeeeeeeee once again

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Lucasbalo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
fairygeh: . That's a very foolish way of reasoning my dear.nothing is good an excuse for cheating.even if she is miss world (which she isn't)sexier than kim kardashian (which she isn't) once she has signed to be with someone,she isn't meant to cheat on him.didn't she know he has tribal marks before getting married to him.Even if na juju the guy use,she shd rather divorce him than cheat on him.I wonder why our people reason like this,you will acccuse a lady of cheating but now,you are saying she has a right to cheat on the husband simply because he doesn't match her looks.seriouslyso if you happen to marry someone who is way good looking than you are,you will willingly give her the liberty to cheat on you ? A lady who cheats in marriage is a cheat irrespective of her reason to do so.And the idea of saying she cheats cos of her husbands look is like the most irritating excuse ever.
Well said.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by BUSHHUNTER: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Na me Fit dix GurL grin
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by borntobegr8t(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Another case of BEAUTY and the BEAST grin
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by BUSHHUNTER: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
debybeautyworld: My pple abeg make una no vex make l tak style sell my market. We @ Debby Beauty World have in stock grade 5A Brazilian nd Peruvian virgin human hair @ a vry affordable price. Available in stock now is 16-28 inches, natural colour #2, but it can be dyed to any desired colour. We guarantee dat our hair is 100% original virgin human hair, it doesn't shed or tangle. Our hair cmes in a single piece in 1 pack nd weighs 100g. In d spirit of d season of luv nd gift, we re currently offering 20% discount on purchases above 1 piece plus free shipping to any state in Nigeria. We also hv 2014 cow leather ladies costume wrist watches of various designs. For more inquiry visit us on facebook @ www.facebook.com/debbybeautyworld or email us @ nkanyi.deborah@gmail.com. U can also call us on 08065997156. God bless u

How Much per nite? grin

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by tmanuelle(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
quote author=Akshow]I'm not surprised. She is way too sophisticated for that man. [/quote]
And this happens to be your best way of justifying infIdelity? SMH
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Maximus85(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
faakay: Lool

Even ma mum doesn't like the guy marrying d girl and 100% sure mide friends too won't like d hubby, she said aw can this okolaaaaa, I mean d guy isn't her type and marry dat guy

To be honest both of them aint compatible

I agree with u jare.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by juman(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sad if true.

Some of her roles in movies are not so good. A married woman for that matter.

Some men might be tempted to her because of that. I wonder why the husband allows her to do that kind of roles.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
This thread is so agressive, fight everywher over another persons marriage.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
She fvck up big time,why cheat when she could have divorced the man.

No excuse whatsoever to cheat.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by ichommy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Akshow: I'm not surprised. She is way too sophisticated for that man.

Hmmm
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by ct2: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
are u sensible ?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by moscobabs(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
he worth her before?
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by abysirius(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
Believe me, this was the very first thing that came to my mind. The lady must have fallen for his influence/fame or money then.

However, it's still unfair of her to be unfaithful to her husband (provided she's guilty as accussed). Once u are married, there's no excuse and that's y everybody needs to look b4 dey leap. No wat u're getting into and be sure that Luv is d reason u're getting married.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Afrok(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't know why these nollywood actors nd actresses ar getting married when they've seen " divorce" written all over the industry. Well beauty is good but it can be intoxicating sometimes.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by satellitedaisy: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
agabaI23:
Just like when a strong acid and a strong base react, the equilibrium of the reaction favours the formation of weaker conjugate acid and weaker conjugate base because they are more stable that high energy reaction of two celebrities grin tongue

This your 'solution' na concussion o. But izzwell
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by BabaEto1: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
fairygeh: . That's a very foolish way of reasoning my dear.nothing is good an excuse for cheating.even if she is miss world (which she isn't)sexier than kim kardashian (which she isn't) once she has signed to be with someone,she isn't meant to cheat on him.didn't she know he has tribal marks before getting married to him.Even if na juju the guy use,she shd rather divorce him than cheat on him.I wonder why our people reason like this,you will acccuse a lady of cheating but now,you are saying she has a right to cheat on the husband simply because he doesn't match her looks.seriouslyso if you happen to marry someone who is way good looking than you are,you will willingly give her the liberty to cheat on you ? A lady who cheats in marriage is a cheat irrespective of her reason to do so.And the idea of saying she cheats cos of her husbands look is like the most irritating excuse ever.

God bless your family, bless you , bless your generation and bless every body who reasons like you and liked your post, I just can not comprehend why people are basing their judgement on the guy's look as if the lady did not see his face b4 marrying him. Some people will just base their argument on vain things to make a submission. What is the d evil in a man having tribal marks dt will justify infidelity of his wife ? Is marriage all about looks ? Its even possible that d lady may be dating someone who is not as good looking as her hubby so I don't think looks is d only issue for consideration here.

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Akshow: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
ct)(:
are u sensible ?
yes I am. Are u?
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by yemmit90: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yomieluv: She fvck up big time,why cheat when she could have divorced the man.

No excuse whatsoever to cheat.

Have you ever see where a Nigeria woman divorced without any issue?

@faakay and pussyeater, what da hell with all those local rants you guys were spewing on a popular forum nah?
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by j4sure(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
i feel very bad 4 dis pple Afeez don suffer b4 coming to limelight.if she actual did it.her late mum wont be happy wit her. their is no woman dat is so beautiful.for any man. if she never love him she should not av agree to marry him initially. Anyway If u need plots of land ranging from #200 upward call 08094542680
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Philistine(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Akshow: ewu Burundi. in ur twisted brain sophisticated means beauty abi? oponu sowenu
wetin dis mumu dey talk.Grow Up Boy.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Philistine(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
u better stop embarrassing urself on this forum,it is very clear from ur comment that u are a dullard,so do urself a favour by talking less.chikena.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by djSkukie(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
I've knew 4rm d onset dat dere marriage won't last. Good luck 2 dem
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2013

Another foolish comment.. If you know you are sophisticated for a partner, why marry him in the first place? Now that you've married him, you then cheating ( if his allegations are true)?

Looks isn't everything and only shallow people put a lot of emphasis on it, which is pathetic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.