Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity (35334 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by evatee(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
how did that okola guy marry her in the first place? the guy must have used jazz on that pretty gurl den.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Archildao:

why do people from this region like abuse so much?what has happened to sound arguement?

Babe pack well$ its not about region

If someone had insulted ur mum then I tink u would open ur white teeth and smile with the person

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Well, the lady is pretty sha.

But, am not for adultery.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by barnaby04(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
boss1310: so all of you are saying that marriage is about looks.have you seen this guy new woman,hmm i used to wonder why some suddenly start stammering when they meet a beautiful woman.
once you are a man and you have something doing dont belittle yourself before any lady unless army man's girlfriend
If army man no take time sef, me i go Bulala his gal wella cos army is nuthin but a NOUN!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by thehunted(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
The guy is better off hare. An after one for that matter. In few years time,she will discover what a silly move she made.

Most women get married for comfort,fame and money. Once they can get that ,they will simply leave the marriage. Examples of divorced successful women .....monalisa chinda,Kate henshaw,Chula ike etc .
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by cfc: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seunsherif: Y dis big lie.. D both of dem came 2 orisun on startimes on thursdae,puttin on d same dress

Lip Sealed #LOBATAN (ò.̯Ó)
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by eminikansoso(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
faakay:

U such an idiottt! O de ni se orire! Olofo! Sango lo ma pa eee

iyayalayee oni ku reeeeeee! Iya e ati baba ma fi oju sun ekun e ni...

Iwo asi ere yi! U think u can open ur basket mouth and talk to ppl anyaw online....

Lo ku men....motherfuuucccckkeeerrr

Enu e bi elebolo

Esu ma ko ilekun ileyin, infact ayilala ma san pa eeee

Iyalayeeeeeeee once again

Ewooo agbalagba ki wa loja ki ori omo tuntun kowooo
Where are oluwaseun son of osewa
Pls ban these two kids for life
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by neutralg(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
fairygeh: . God bless you too for your sensible post.truth be told,the lady in question doesn't impress me with her roles in movies.she wears clothes as if she isn't married,almost appearing n ude and I have always suspected that she could be promiscous,she doesn't strike me as a decent woman.she speaks carelessly,mostly cursing and all.she's nothing like her late mother who was so reserved.
anyhow sha
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Taiwo20(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
waleadex: This is a normal thing in movei industries nau,especially Nollywood. grin

*in the
*movie
*industry
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by sollkay(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Marryin someone just for d look is not worth it....so y wud people encourage a cheatin bi-atch just because she's more good lookin Dan her hobby....ι̥ guess dats totally wrong...naija mentality sha !!!!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Fryo4val: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Now she join the team! I pity her
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Taiwo20(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
eminikan soso:

*where is ....
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Taiwo20(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
agabaI23:
Just like when a strong acid and a strong base react, the equilibrium of the reaction favours the formation of weaker conjugate acid and weaker conjugate base because they are more stable that high energy reaction of two celebrities grin tongue

In English Language pls!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by CarmelloANGEL(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Akshow: I'm not surprised. She is way too sophisticated for that man.
whats ur own defiition of sophistication in this context? I can still rmbr wen funmi martins jst died, it was dz same mide that came on air with tears that pple shld hlp her and her siblings because they wia sufferin. It was then dat dz same 'un sophisticated' Afeez came 2 her rescue wen Nobody was ready 2 hlp her and hlpd wit d production and sales of a movie then to help raise them financially. That was d begining of her journey 2 d screen. The guy could av left her then and allowed her rot in penury wit her sophistication. Mayb her looks is deceiving her, bt dat Afeez will 4eva av d braggin right ova her. He is even her senior in all ramifications xcpt looks. The guy sef 4 no get doz marks na....bt cnt a Nig*a be African anymore?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by otunlexy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
fairygeh: . That's a very foolish way of reasoning my dear.nothing is good an excuse for cheating.even if she is miss world (which she isn't)sexier than kim kardashian (which she isn't) once she has signed to be with someone,she isn't meant to cheat on him.didn't she know he has tribal marks before getting married to him.Even if na juju the guy use,she shd rather divorce him than cheat on him.I wonder why our people reason like this,you will acccuse a lady of cheating but now,you are saying she has a right to cheat on the husband simply because he doesn't match her looks.seriouslyso if you happen to marry someone who is way good looking than you are,you will willingly give her the liberty to cheat on you ? A lady who cheats in marriage is a cheat irrespective of her reason to do so.And the idea of saying she cheats cos of her husbands look is like the most irritating excuse ever.
Gbam,u hav spoken...the gods will be pleased wit u

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by otunlexy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Akshow: ewu Burundi. in ur twisted brain sophisticated means beauty abi? oponu sowenu
U should hav just corrected d niccur instead of plastering him wit so much insult
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by otunlexy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
faakay:

U such an idiottt! O de ni se orire! Olofo! Sango lo ma pa eee

iyayalayee oni ku reeeeeee! Iya e ati baba ma fi oju sun ekun e ni...

Iwo asi ere yi! U think u can open ur basket mouth and talk to ppl anyaw online....

Lo ku men....motherfuuucccckkeeerrr

Enu e bi elebolo

Esu ma ko ilekun ileyin, infact ayilala ma san pa eeee

Iyalayeeeeeeee once again
Dude take am easy nw...u go ruin dis guy life wit strong curse
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by otunlexy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
chris baba: This thread is so agressive, fight everywher over another persons marriage.
I wonder ooo..dey using panadol for anoda person's headache
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by safedriveng: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
bennysucre: Heya, I wouldn't say I'm surprised though. I remember thinking to myself 'which kain jazz dis guy take catch dis babe?' cos the guy doesn't look like her kind with all his Ibadan tribal marks.

Babe, op u really weren't cheating sha, na dat 1 me nor like. Hope u guys can work sometin out sha, if not foward ever backward never.

Now I knw that the impact of the society on marriage. Even ladies prayin to hav afeez sef made comment that u are doin the right thing. This is the lady that all of u made comment that she is not as pretty as her mum and all sort of. This is a lady afeez guy pick up and made a meanin out of her life. Now the pot is beautiful but the porter is no longer worthy of his works. If mide don't knw where she is going atleast she should remember where she is comin from. That black pot has made a wonderful white pap. Non of those pushin u now stood by u den and dey won't wen ur season is over. Ask from ur sis in the industry!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by otunlexy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=eva_tee]how did that okola guy marry her in the first place?
Wait lemme ask IFA
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by otunlexy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
barnaby04: If army man no take time sef, me i go Bulala his gal wella cos army is nuthin but a NOUN!
True tok..but if d army guy contain u,seriously ur life won't remain d same.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by otunlexy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
eminikan soso:

Words from the gods
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
faakay:

I'm such an idiottt! Mo de ni se orire! Olofo ni mi! Sango lo ma pa iya mi

Iyalaya mi oni ku reeeeeee! Iya e ati baba ma fi oju sun ekun mi...

Emi asi ere yi! U think u can open ur basket mouth and talk to ppl anyaw online....

Mo ma lo ku men....motherfuuucccckkeeerrr

Enu mi bi elebolo

Esu ma ko ilekun ilewa, infact ayilala ma san pa mi
Iyalaya mi once again
AMEN!!!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
eminikan soso:

Nah men! I quoted the IDEOT wen he said "even my mom doesn't like the guy marrying the girl"
So I asked the assehole "who is ur mum"?
Then he started raining curses on his father and mother!
So I jst decided to take a look @ this son of a biitch's profile pic... Dude! This muderfu<ker is ugly as FU<k!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Eliasog: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Many actors and nairalanders are alike in thinking, they dont know the weight the sanctity of marriage. And due to hollywood influence we are allowing that demonic influence of cheating and divorce to be the order of the day. What we the present generation is planting shall yield disastrous fruits for our children and society at large.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by jahbiz: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
You are reading my mind
Akshow: I'm not surprised. She is way too sophisticated for that man.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Eliasog: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Amona tete ma bo/2ce. Aye ndaru o, ese ngori ese lojoojumo.................................. All they/we need is Jesus. The true husband of mankind. Husband, love your wife, just like Christ love the Church and died for her. Wife, submit to your husband as unto the Lord. May God help them/us.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by jahbiz: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2013
I pity u guy, if army slap you, I mean a slap you wl knw that police na your friend.
barnaby04: If army man no take time sef, me i go Bulala his gal wella cos army is nuthin but a NOUN!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by skyface00(m): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Akshow: u are the foolish one here cos u are bereft of comprehension skill. is it not cos she is way out of his league that makes her cheat on him? I'm not making excuse for her but its the fact. abeg check their pix again may be u will see my point

Sorry ur pont is baseless ,so look is now d yardstick 2 cheat on your husband,we should always be mindful of our comments here,I see why so many girlz end up single ,when all men r not ur type ...
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2013
faakay: Lool

Even ma mum doesn't like the guy marrying d girl and 100% sure mide friends too won't like d hubby, she said aw can this okolaaaaa, I mean d guy isn't her type and marry dat guy

To be honest both of them aint compatible

That never a point... okolaaa not human being? I'm very sorry for you though. You seems to be one of those fools out there that consider physical appearance as a key factor to determine who to love. Never think that way again, u may got urself blame one day.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2013
hollam201:

That never a point... okolaaa not human being? I'm very sorry for you though. You seems to be one of those fools out there that consider physical appearance as a key factor to determine who to love. Never think that way again, u may got urself blame one day.
I wonder oh! The dude has no brain! And if u see his profile pics ehn, U go throw up! Ugly as hell
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by seangy4konji: 12:53am On Dec 09, 2013
you can never make a whoore a housewife!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 / Nigerian Parents Wants Aki & Pawpaw Banned From Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.