Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity (35335 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Akshow: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
tmanuelle: quote author=Akshow]I'm not surprised. She is way too sophisticated for that man.
And this happens to be your best way of justifying infIdelity? SMH
what gives u d impression that I'm justifying her infidelity? I only stated the fact not making excuses for her.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by bfmconcepts: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
The babe fine well well
However, the man has not even a single evidence against her.
I think the guy is just tired of the woman.
He has started showing off with his secret lover shortly after he separated from his wife.
That is an evidence that the man thought she was doing what he was doing
A criminal always think everyone is a criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by toaspromo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
IT IS SO SAD WHEN A MARRIAGE IS CREASHED
IT IS INSANE FOR ONE TO DEPRIVE JOY IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCE
IT IS SO FOOLISH OF SOMEONE TO MAKE BEAUTY AS PRIORITY IN MARRIAGE
FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORT DIS SEPARATION I WISH THEM D SAME

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
fairygeh: . That's a very foolish way of reasoning my dear.nothing is good an excuse for cheating.even if she is miss world (which she isn't)sexier than kim kardashian (which she isn't) once she has signed to be with someone,she isn't meant to cheat on him.didn't she know he has tribal marks before getting married to him.Even if na juju the guy use,she shd rather divorce him than cheat on him.I wonder why our people reason like this,you will acccuse a lady of cheating but now,you are saying she has a right to cheat on the husband simply because he doesn't match her looks.seriouslyso if you happen to marry someone who is way good looking than you are,you will willingly give her the liberty to cheat on you ? A lady who cheats in marriage is a cheat irrespective of her reason to do so.And the idea of saying she cheats cos of her husbands look is like the most irritating excuse ever.
you're making perfect sense!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by azpekuliar: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
agabaI23:
Just like when a strong acid and a strong base react, the equilibrium of the reaction favours the formation of weaker conjugate acid and weaker conjugate base because they are more stable that high energy reaction of two celebrities grin tongue

This is just hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Akshow: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Philistine: wetin dis mumu dey talk.Grow Up Boy.
u are a senseless animal. I no know y d talk de pain u for body. Crying more than d bereaved. Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by okooloyun1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
faakay: Lool

Even ma mum doesn't like the guy marrying d girl and 100% sure mide friends too won't like d hubby, she said aw can this okolaaaaa, I mean d guy isn't her type and marry dat guy

To be honest both of them aint compatible

Your mum didn't like d guy na ur mum marry him? Abi wetin b her own.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Seunsherif(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Y dis big lie.. D both of dem came 2 orisun on startimes on thursdae,puttin on d same dress
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by ICONgold(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
den force d girl make she marry am before. The guy brought him to lime light and now you guyz are saying there not compatible...Naija sha
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by PurestBoy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
BUSH.HUNTER:

How Much per nite? grin

Tell me how the parol go, me self go wan knack
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by fairygeh(f): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Baba Eto:

God bless your family, bless you , bless your generation and bless every body who reasons like you and liked your post, I just can not comprehend why people are basing their judgement on the guy's look as if the lady did not see his face b4 marrying him. Some people will just base their argument on vain things to make a submission. What is the d evil in a man having tribal marks dt will justify infidelity of his wife ? Is marriage all about looks ? Its even possible that d lady may be dating someone who is not as good looking as her hubby so I don't think looks is d only issue for consideration here.
. God bless you too for your sensible post.Truth be told,the lady in question doesn't impress me with her roles in movies.she wears clothes as if she isn't married,almost appearing n ude and I have always suspected that she could be promiscuous,she doesn't strike me as a decent woman.she speaks carelessly,mostly cursing and all.she's nothing like her late mother who was so reserved.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by eluquenson(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hmm i thought as much, this babe is by far classy than this Oyo dude undecided
How did you expect this fine girl to settle with this mr owala,I sure say no be ordinary eye the guy take marry her....
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Akshow: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Philistine: u better stop embarrassing urself on this forum,it is very clear from ur comment that u are a dullard,so do urself a favour by talking less.chikena.
who DA hell is this scally wagging midget? English ain't ur forte, what makes u think ur Hausa is any better? u brain damaged mor.ooon. chikena kor , chike kutuma durin ubanka ni. buzz off before I descend on u pendantic wretch.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by fairygeh(f): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
booqee: you're making perfect sense!
. Thanks darling grin
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by babsomotde(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
How does this affect the price of Garri at Bariga Market? What's my business with another man's or woman's family affairs? N-E-X-T....
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Akshow: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
obo_man:

Another foolish comment.. If you know you are sophisticated for a partner, why marry him in the first place? Now that you've married him, you then cheating ( if his allegations are true)?

Looks isn't everything and only shallow people put a lot of emphasis on it, which is pathetic.
monkey man abi na punny man, ur username say it all. U are an airhead if u by any chance think I was supporting her or making excuse for infidelity. I only stated the fact. check there pix again n u will understand what I mean.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by eluquenson(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
The guy is just too local for my likings and how on earth would someone have an actress as a wife & still want to be happy with the marriage cry
Two wrongs
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by nerodenero: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
dj Skukie: I've knew 4rm d onset dat dere marriage won't last. Good luck 2 dem
I've knew ke
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by chadef: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
What has looks got to do with married couple, havent u seen a handsome guy marry an ugly girl. For those who feel she is right to cheat on d man, i pray ur wife cheats on u because she feels u ar below her type.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Alenkakent(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Are there no MODs on nairaland again? How can all these abusive words go on and the culprits still allowed to comment and not banned forever... The likes of Akshow, pussyeater, and all other culprits are misusing the liberty to freely use nairaland. They should GOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by ezet(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Abeg do they have kids ? I pity children of divorced couple!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Two people from Southwest Naija?

Infidelity?

Abeg talk about something new naw cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by XLR8(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tolexander: you can only understand when you stop using your anaal muscle cells to read!

grin grin grin ANAAL MUSCLE CELLS
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by niceeric(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
agabaI23:
Just like when a strong acid and a strong base react, the equilibrium of the reaction favours the formation of weaker conjugate acid and weaker conjugate base because they are more stable that high energy reaction of two celebrities grin tongue

Ewoo!!!!...agbal!!!!Where hath thou Chemistry gone?NA neutralizaion go occur ooo and NA salt and water go commit ford reaction ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by XLR8(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
fairygeh: . God bless you too for your sensible post.truth be told,the lady in question doesn't impress me with her roles in movies.she wears clothes as if she isn't married,almost appearing n ude and I have always suspected that she could be promiscous,she doesn't strike me as a decent woman.she speaks carelessly,mostly cursing and all.she's nothing like her late mother who was so reserved.

TIS TRUE
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Emperor100(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
joyli:

I tell you! U just said my mind. smiley
Yes oooo... They aren't compatible one bit!!!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by olempe(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
agabaI23:

Oyinbo pepper cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by personal59: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Fake news I still saw both of them joking and looking happy at abeokuta last two week around adigbe area this people dey lie o baba fake news
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Adeshina365: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
I knew she would cheat. See her nose.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by kulumo: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=faakay]Lool

Even ma mum doesn't like the guy marrying d girl and 100% sure mide friends too won't like d hubby, she said aw can this okolaaaaa, I mean d guy isn't her type and marry dat guy

To be honest both of them aint compatible

Seriously I was surprised but since they say love is blind. I thought to myself this their own love must be completely blind from her mother's womb. Because...or let's say the guy's juju don spoil. She's a beautiful lady and am sure she'll be hoked to a better guy of her pedigree.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Archildao: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
faakay:

U such an idiottt! O de ni se orire! Olofo! Sango lo ma pa eee

iyayalayee oni ku reeeeeee! Iya e ati baba ma fi oju sun ekun e ni...

Iwo asi ere yi! U think u can open ur basket mouth and talk to ppl anyaw online....

Lo ku men....motherfuuucccckkeeerrr

Enu e bi elebolo

Esu ma ko ilekun ileyin, infact ayilala ma san pa eeee

Iyalayeeeeeeee once again

why do people from this region like abuse so much?what has happened to sound arguement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 / Nigerian Parents Wants Aki & Pawpaw Banned From Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.