Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity (35350 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by toyinjimoh(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls who Is mide funmi martins? I only know afeez owo
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by BinghiNya(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
stankezzy: nollywood is different from yorubawood.in yorubawood most of d actors look timid nd are nt fluent in english,thats why they act in their native language.
you are a mumu of the first class. A lot of yoruba actors speak impeccable English, if i may ask do you speak English to greet your parents at home.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Neyonelson: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
faakay: Lool

Even ma mum doesn't like the guy marrying d girl and 100% sure mide friends too won't like d hubby, she said aw can this okolaaaaa, I mean d guy isn't her type and marry dat guy

To be honest both of them aint compatible

. I'm so sure u're not better dan dat man u just tagged "okolaaaaa" even as perfect as u myt think u re, cockroach's life myt b worthwhile dan dat ur miserable one ! I'm nt related 2 dis man in question neither am I his fan buh u just hav 2 appreciate d Creator's creations! Think b4 u utter!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by cutierashy(f): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Its so unfortunate but shE is just 2 saucy 4 d guy jare
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by cutierashy(f): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
toyin jimoh: Pls who Is mide funmi martins? I only know afeez owo
lol,she's late funmi martins daughter.can't u see d resemblance undecided
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by HIGHHILLMORINGA: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
fairygeh: . That's a very foolish way of reasoning my dear.nothing is good an excuse for cheating.even if she is miss world (which she isn't)sexier than kim kardashian (which she isn't) once she has signed to be with someone,she isn't meant to cheat on him.didn't she know he has tribal marks before getting married to him.Even if na juju the guy use,she shd rather divorce him than cheat on him.I wonder why our people reason like this,you will acccuse a lady of cheating but now,you are saying she has a right to cheat on the husband simply because he doesn't match her looks.seriouslyso if you happen to marry someone who is way good looking than you are,you will willingly give her the liberty to cheat on you ? A lady who cheats in marriage is a cheat irrespective of her reason to do so.And the idea of saying she cheats cos of her husbands look is like the most irritating excuse ever.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by HIGHHILLMORINGA: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
fairygeh: . That's a very foolish way of reasoning my dear.nothing is good an excuse for cheating.even if she is miss world (which she isn't)sexier than kim kardashian (which she isn't) once she has signed to be with someone,she isn't meant to cheat on him.didn't she know he has tribal marks before getting married to him.Even if na juju the guy use,she shd rather divorce him than cheat on him.I wonder why our people reason like this,you will acccuse a lady of cheating but now,you are saying she has a right to cheat on the husband simply because he doesn't match her looks.seriouslyso if you happen to marry someone who is way good looking than you are,you will willingly give her the liberty to cheat on you ? A lady who cheats in marriage is a cheat irrespective of her reason to do so.And the idea of saying she cheats cos of her husbands look is like the most irritating excuse ever.

She married him then with her eyes wide open, not minding d look, so what reason has she to cheat. Even a monkey has d right to divorce when it comes to cheating. (Thank God d guy is not as ugly as a monkey)
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
denzel2009:

See the thought pattern of a supposed human. Cos she is way out of his league gave her the freedom to cheat on her husband? Your head is not correct!
I support and support. Na crazy talk. I dont know what dis world is turning to with this issue of infidelity in marriage.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by barnaby04(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2013
otunlexy:
True tok..but if d army guy contain u,seriously ur life won't remain d same.

Me sef i be one man mopol battalion. On a more serious note, have always wondered why girls are so crazy about military men at the detriment of we the so-called bloody civilians
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by barnaby04(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2013
jahbiz: I pity u guy, if army slap you, I mean a slap you wl knw that police na your friend.

I have Odenshi for Army bullying, If military man see me in my element, he will pick race and say, Oga abeg sorrry, i dont know say na chairman u be too!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by chupcake(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Why people dey like to think like this... So Ya'll think getting married is all about looks shey... Smh... I pity for una..
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pastormrs: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Really i am not so surprised. the babe obviously is never mindful of her marital status in any of her films she goes out of her way to want to prove that she is sexy. you will see that she takes pleasure in dressing provocatively even wen it is unnecessary.

then from scratch i tot the guy probably just took advantage of her somhow coz i once read the guy was living with teh mother and immediately after the mother's death he married her. the story didnt add up to me but then God knows what we dont know.

i wish both of them all the best and may the find their ways through life before its too late. at least for teh sake of the kids
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pussyeater(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
faakay: lool

folks getting burnt!!!!

ta lo ran yi ni see!! mi mo yi ri! and i dont want to know!

make una come use cain beat me now wink i be small pikin o

who really gives a fuuuckkk about what virtual people say here online? this is a public forum and everybody has his own freedom of speech and contribution!

Respect is recipocal! I stay cool on my own I don't think I do insult someone! I wouldnt take nonsense from anybody insulting me!

You folks telling moderator to ban me? I'm laughing chinese! do you really think I care? I mean what would that take out of me? cry

Guys get busy and stop quoting me and making shiittt out of nonsense!

Cheers!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by princeally: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2013
faakay: Lool

Even ma mum doesn't like the guy marrying d girl and 100% sure mide friends too won't like d hubby, she said aw can this okolaaaaa, I mean d guy isn't her type and marry dat guy

To be honest both of them aint compatible

So because he has tribal marks,he is not compatible wit a beautiful woman.I don't agree ooooo
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by DrOkogbo: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2013
To get H.I.V cure and other diseases,kindly call (+2348158243857) or contact via this email: dr.okogbosolutiontemple@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow / Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" / Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.